Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari (2257 Views)

Completely Out-of-touch Leader- Ezekwesili Slams Buhari's Claim Of Food Security / Publish Names, Authentic Figures Of Fallen Metele Heroes, Ezekwesili Tells Buhar / Publish Identities Of Melete Army Base Attack Victims, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by an0daGuy: 3:19am On Sep 14, 2017
okway2:

Continue searching like search man.

oga nor vex naa, na simple question i ask forumites. if you no get the link abeg just say so make i ask other people for other threads. I really need score big big marks for this my assignment na him make i dey find evidence of bloodshed by ipob pigs dem. if evidence no dey e go pain me well well oh
Re: Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by baralatie(m): 3:51am On Sep 14, 2017
^^^

finally Bornu loading imagine advice?No problem you guys can continue to tread the path of destruction!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 5:27am On Sep 14, 2017
I respect this lady a lot.

She truly is a compassionate person.

I can tell you that even if she wasn't Igbo herself, she still would have been trying to mitigate the problems.

It's funny how her own folk have always condemned her for being a pacifist.

I also do not see the president as tribal.

A man who got into office and had hardly laid his cup down when the agitation for Biafra got into full swing.

He has also been barred from travelling to the Eastern part of the country by those that inhabit the place.

What do they expect him to do? Other than resign, these people are not interested in his rulership. Funny, they didn't determine his ascension.

Peace should be made but it comes from both sides of the divide.

Right now, it appears as if the people of the East are still very much interested in strife.
Re: Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by Ibifizzleboy(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2017
NEGEDO
Na now day break for her eyes? nonsense
Re: Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by IgboSubmarine: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2017
When you force a people against their will & rights, then you are terrorist Nigeria has become a terrorist nation

Buhari has become a full blown terrorist
Re: Stop Being Tribal Leader, Ezekwesili Tells Buhari by Ratello: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
okway2:

My friend keep quiet. When GEJ called Yoruba leaders rascal, did Yorubas begin hate speech. We voted him out.

Ibos and aggression like 789.
You have memory problem and lack.basic cognitive skills to comprehend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu's Dead Body - FFK Tells Buhari / Uproar In PDP Headquarters As APC Flag Was Sighted / Thread For Igala Development Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.