Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life (37390 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Babalawos(m): 2:05am On Sep 14, 2017
I
I
I
I

Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) is the patron divinity of the head because it was he in heaven that he performed the sacrifice that made the Head the king of the body.

Ejiogbe Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) has turned out to be the most senior Olodu or Apostle of Orunmila on earth although he was originally one of the most junior.

He belongs to the second generation of the prophets who volunteered to come to this world in order through examples, to make it a better place for those living in it.

He was a very benevolent apostle of Orunmila both when he was in heaven and when he came to this world.

If Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) appears for you during IFA initiation at IGBODU, it means you are a child of Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji).

It means you have a prosperous long life filled with challenges and obstacles, for these challenges and obstacles to be cleared completely?

The children of Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) must look for knowledgeable Awos to prepare a special bathing soap for him on the skull of any animal.

Failure to do so, the children of Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) will experience difficulties, misfortunes, challenges and obstacles here on earth.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

2 Likes

Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by marshalcarter: 3:10am On Sep 14, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by iamgenius(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Babalawos:
I
I
I
I

Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) is the patron divinity of the head because it was he in heaven that he performed the sacrifice that made the Head the king of the body.

Ejiogbe Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) has turned out to be the most senior Olodu or Apostle of Orunmila on earth although he was originally one of the most junior.

He belongs to the second generation of the prophets who volunteered to come to this world in order through examples, to make it a better place for those living in it.

He was a very benevolent apostle of Orunmila both when he was in heaven and when he came to this world.

If Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) appears for you during IFA initiation at IGBODU, it means you are a child of Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji).

It means you have a prosperous long life filled with challenges and obstacles, for these challenges and obstacles to be cleared completely?

The children of Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) must look for knowledgeable Awos to prepare a special bathing soap for him on the skull of any animal.

Failure to do so, the children of Ejiogbe (Ogbe Meji) will experience difficulties, misfortunes, challenges and obstacles here on earth.

Babalawos
Trash

1 Like

Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Redomi(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Èjì Èjì ni mo gbè, n ò gb'enìkan.
Adí'á fún eyelé tíí sé omo ìyá kan náá pèlú Oriri àti Àdàbà.
Eyelé was unable to bear children unlike her two sisters Àdàbà and Oriri.
She consulted Òrúnmìlà, Òrúnmìlà told her to make sacrifice of Eku méjì Olúwéré and Eja méjì abìwègbàdà.
She does what Òrúnmìlà commanded her, she was able to lay two eggs and when she hatched them, one was male and the other is female.
She went to thank Òrúnmìlà later, and Òrúnmìlà asked her to bring one of the children for sacrifice.
She went home she took the male and she thought for a while, she put it down and took the female, and she has another thought.
She later went to Òrúnmìlà and told her that she like both her kids. Àwon méjèèjì ni mo gbè (Èjìogbè)
Òrúnmìlà built her a house in the town and she left the forest to start living in the village with human being.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by terrezo2002(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
All these display of strange gods. Thou shall only worship the only true God and Him alone shall you bow to.

4 Likes

Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Babalawos(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Aboru Aboye

You can read the complete itan (story) of Dove And Pigeon from my article here which I posted some January 2017

https://www.nairaland.com/3580857/dove-pigeon-itan-power-ifa

Babalawos

Redomi:
Èjì Èjì ni mo gbè, n ò gb'enìkan.
Adí'á fún eyelé tíí sé omo ìyá kan náá pèlú Oriri àti Àdàbà.
Eyelé was unable to bear children unlike her two sisters Àdàbà and Oriri.
She consulted Òrúnmìlà, Òrúnmìlà told her to make sacrifice of Eku méjì Olúwéré and Eja méjì abìwègbàdà.
She does what Òrúnmìlà commanded her, she was able to lay two eggs and when she hatched them, one was male and the other is female.
She went to thank Òrúnmìlà later, and Òrúnmìlà asked her to bring one of the children for sacrifice.
She went home she took the male and she thought for a while, she put it down and took the female, and she has another thought.
She later went to Òrúnmìlà and told her that she like both her kids. Àwon méjèèjì ni mo gbè (Èjìogbè)
Òrúnmìlà built her a house in the town and she left the forest to start living in the village with human being.
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Redomi(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

You can read the complete itan (story) of Dove And Pigeon from my article here which I posted some January 2017

https://www.nairaland.com/3580857/dove-pigeon-itan-power-ifa

Babalawos

Waooooo, what a nice one from you sir, though I was long, but I enjoy reading it, I crave to read more stories from you sir, thank you
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Babalawos(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2017
Redomi:
Waooooo, what a nice one from you sir, though I was long, but I enjoy reading it, I crave to read more stories from you sir, thank you

You are welcome aborisha
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by iamgenius(m): 4:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Babalawos:

You are welcome aborisha
Iran Ijapa ati Yannibo. I can do that lyrics more than you do. It's just how much you have brain to do it. All those incantation na wash.. .
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by LanreDaMan(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Always nice reading babalawo write up
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Babalawos(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2017
Thank you

LanreDaMan:

Always nice reading babalawo write up
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
I
I
I
I

He was a very benevolent apostle of Orunmila [/b]both when he was in heaven and when he came to this world.

It means you have a prosperous long life [b]filled with challenges and obstacles,
for these challenges and obstacles to be cleared completely?

Babalawos

1. Eji Ogbe was never an apostle of Orunmila. Eji Ogbe was Orunmila and a representation of Obatala the Oba of all Orisa.

2. Eji Ogbe belongs to the first. He was the last, the 16th, who usurped the first position from Ofun Meji and became King.

3. Orunmila or Obatala are Eji Ogbe.

4. All Odus have challenges and obstacles. You’ll do well to list the obstacles peculiar to Eji Ogbe.

5. Wrong! Nothing of such in Ifa initiation or post initiation of Eji Ogbe.

6. All odus have challenges and difficulties. This is not peculiar to Eji Ogbe. In addition, Eji Ogbe in comparison to other Odus has the relatively smoothest life but lots of enemies which he’ll always conquer as long as the person feeds their Ife and their head.

Generally, anybody who Eji Ogbe births is a King or a leader in their pursuit. They have very long lives, the longest in their lineage, they have aje (wealth in excess), they’ll end up having two wives, they will give birth to twins, their first child is usually greater than them and anyone in their lineage. The only downsides are that they must not share their problems, plans and ideas with anyone apart from Ifa, their head and their mothers, they’ll have lots of enemies within the family, friends and place of work.

The Odu that founded Ife is Eji Ogbe, every person who will be an Ooni must be initiated into Ifa and their Odu must be Eji Ogbe — even if you’re born in a ruling house, if Eji Ogbe isn’t your Odu you cannot smell the throne.

How do I know all of these? Eji Ogbe is my initiation Odu.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by dadebayo1(m): 5:11am On Oct 01, 2017
Will really like to know more about Ifa
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Babalawos(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
dadebayo1:
Will really like to know more about Ifa

Aboru Aboye

Google IFA and you will find lots of information on IFA but if you want to become a skilled Babalawo?

You must undergo Babalawo training which you either pay in cash for it or you pay with your time 7 - 21 years Babalawo apprenticeship

Babalawos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Wabsod2: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello sir please how can i meet you , here is my contact 08080617377.
quote author=Babalawos post=61032186]

Aboru Aboye

Google IFA and you will find lots of information on IFA but if you want to become a skilled Babalawo?

You must undergo Babalawo training which you either pay in cash for it or you pay with your time 7 - 21 years Babalawo apprenticeship

Babalawos[/quote]
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Wabsod2: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello sir, please how can I meet you sir because all what you narrated on this odu IFA ejiogbe is like you know my problems, and I believe that if I could meet you you shall know the solution to my problems became I'm the ejiogbe child and all the problems I'm facing beyond my imagination.
Please sir here is my contact

Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by yeman1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Babalawos:
I
I
I
I

Babalawos

I've been looking for the meaning.. thank you. I just understand it now.
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Steppinrazor(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2021

1. Eji Ogbe was never an apostle of Orunmila. Eji Ogbe was Orunmila and a representation of Obatala the Oba of all Orisa.

2. Eji Ogbe belongs to the first. He was the last, the 16th, who usurped the first position from Ofun Meji and became King.

4. All Odus have challenges and obstacles. You’ll do well to list the obstacles peculiar to Eji Ogbe.

6. All odus have challenges and difficulties. This is not peculiar to Eji Ogbe. In addition, Eji Ogbe in comparison to other Odus has the relatively smoothest life but lots of enemies which he’ll always conquer as long as the person feeds their Ife and their head.

Generally, anybody who Eji Ogbe births is a King or a leader in their pursuit. They have very long lives, the longest in their lineage, they have aje (wealth in excess), they’ll end up having two wives, they will give birth to twins, their first child is usually greater than them and anyone in their lineage. The only downsides are that they must not share their problems, plans and ideas with anyone apart from Ifa, their head and their mothers, they’ll have lots of enemies within the family, friends and place of work.

The Odu that founded Ife is Eji Ogbe, every person who will be an Ooni must be initiated into Ifa and their Odu must be Eji Ogbe — even if you’re born in a ruling house, if Eji Ogbe isn’t your Odu you cannot smell the throne.

can you talk more about this eji ogbe not sharing their problems snd plans with others
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Dapson73(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2022

God bless you.
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Shuugar98(f): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023

Iba o.. ogbo ato o... Ifa agbe wa o
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by berbs: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2023

This is really interesting and eye opening. Aboshishe.
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by mysticwarrior(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2023
Please can any one who has a deep understanding on this matters explain these mystery to me. I have heard stories of some people performing some kind of sacrifices to prolonged their lives, and they grow very old without dying, even in their dying bed they still keep breathing, until the charm they did is used to touch the ground before they would finally passed out.

I heard such charms are mostly tied around the house of the person who did it, sometimes on a tree in the compound or inside the house where they live.

Second is the story of some people changing head true? as in when it's time for them to die they would sacrifice the one they love most and instead of them to die the one they love most would die in their place.

Please if you have not heard or do not know anything about this do not quote me
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Daninya33: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2023
@mysticwarrior
From time immemorial,our ancestors know and use roots,barks,leaves of trees and animal parts to elongate their lives.
I have heard of a few,

1. The charm to hang death: It's a herbal potion used in bathing every day and incantation recited during usage. The incantation states that my live is renewed everyday and I still have 200 more years to live.

2. Age rejuvenating charm: Used in changing one's look from an adult to a child of 7 years from time to time.

Both are common in the land of the Yorubas

In our place, there is one used to elongate live. It is planted together with a tree,as the tree grows up so will you grow and age like it .
As long as the tree grows and live on , so will you also.
It's called immortality with decay life enhancer.
Most of those who do this charm end up having their children cut those trees down for them to die.
Even while decaying, they still live on..
Let me shock you, peradventure someone goes to get firewoods and end up hitting the tree with a cutlass or any sharp object,it will literally bring out blood so would the person who did the charm.
So the person who does this ritual bleed out while the tree is hewn down.
Same charm serves as a potent protection seal for those who do them.

Most of these knowledge died with their owners or they are watered down to our generation.
So many incompetent herbalist everywhere.
True herbal knowledge has been lost.

Everything I wrote up there are 💯 Correct.

The question you should ask yourself is that, na who sabi do this work?

2 Likes

Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by mysticwarrior(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Daninya33:
@mysticwarrior
From time immemorial,our ancestors know and use roots,barks,leaves of trees and animal parts to elongate their lives.
I have heard of a few,

1. The charm to hang death: It's a herbal potion used in bathing every day and incantation recited during usage. The incantation states that my live is renewed everyday and I still have 200 more years to live.

2. Age rejuvenating charm: Used in changing one's look from an adult to a child of 7 years from time to time.

Both are common in the land of the Yorubas

In our place, there is one used to elongate live. It is planted together with a tree,as the tree grows up so will you grow and age like it .
As long as the tree grows and live on , so will you also.
It's called immortality with decay life enhancer.
Most of those who do this charm end up having their children cut those trees down for them to die.
Even while decaying, they still live on..
Let me shock you, peradventure someone goes to get firewoods and end up hitting the tree with a cutlass or any sharp object,it will literally bring out blood so would the person who did the charm.
So the person who does this ritual bleed out while the tree is hewn down.
Same charm serves as a potent protection seal for those who do them.

Most of these knowledge died with their owners or they are watered down to our generation.
So many incompetent herbalist everywhere.
True herbal knowledge has been lost.

Everything I wrote up there are 💯 Correct.

The question you should ask yourself is that, na who sabi do this work?
Thanks for your elaboration, I have also heard of the bolded

1 Like

Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by kolawolemonsuru: 4:57am On Oct 19, 2023
PLEASE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. IT IS URGENT. PLEASE SIR

Generally, anybody who Eji Ogbe births is a King or a leader in their pursuit. They have very long lives, the longest in their lineage, they have aje (wealth in excess), they’ll end up having two wives, they will give birth to twins, their first child is usually grea
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Redomi(m): 1:37am On Oct 21, 2023
Eji eji ni mo gbe
N ko gbe enikan
Adi'a fun eyele
Tii see omo iya adaba at oriri
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by fredoooooo: 3:38pm On Apr 01
cool cool cool
Re: Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life by Emmanuel30a2: 6:27pm On Apr 01
Stop deceiving yourself...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Used To See Repeating Numbers Such As: 11:11, 09:09, 08:08, 07:07, 03:03? / Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.