Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff (1294 Views)

If You're A Civil Servant & Your Children Are Abroad, You're A Thief- PST Sarah / Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by tolabae(f): 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
So someone , came to my house to steal my generator overnight.. I’m so pained and I want to treat the person’s Bleep up .. any help ?
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by RedDesQ: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hahaha. Pele
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by tolabae(f): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
RedDesQ:
Hahaha. Pele

Thank you sir but it’s very painful .. I really wish I can find something like that .. I have my suspicion on some people , I just hope I can get to find it
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by Brainard22: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
tolabae:

Thank you sir but it’s very painful .. I really wish I can find something like that .. I have my suspicion on some people , I just hope I can get to find it
E dey smiley wink but be careful
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by RedDesQ: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
tolabae:

Life for you. I was looking at my gen last week and was looking for whom to gift cause I haven't switched it on in 6 months.
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by tolabae(f): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Brainard22:

E dey smiley wink but be careful

Tell me more ? Careful in what sense
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by doggedfighter(f): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sorry, dearie.

There's nothing of that sort but many here will tell you there's.

Ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by Brainard22: 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
tolabae:

Tell me more ? Careful in what sense
One word is enough for the wise wink smiley
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by Iniobong34: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
My sis i undastnd ur pain. Bt hv it in mind dat everyday is 4 d thief bt one day is fr d owner. Also thank that thief because u go upgrade frm old gen to new generator.
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by Franzinni: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2021
I don't think your reasons are nefarious enough

Devil likes to do evil ...the more wicked the better .. if you ask if jazz dey to kill kpatakpata. You will see the soul reapers on nairaland will sharply respond ..

But to make restless to have the person return it...

Devil no go gain.

I once had my hard drive with all my life's work stolen from my office desk ... I was so angry that I took my whole staff to browse local....the baba was just a scammer I guess becasue as powerful as they claimed he was ...he failed

The thief was amongst us but baba no fit even deliver he just took my money... funny thing I had not left his compound before he started sharing the money for his two wives to feed the kids haha...

I don't believe in jazz but I know the spirit realm is real even more than the physical ...anyway sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by MikeMicheal(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2021
I can show you how to take the life of the thief.
Although, your soul wont end well, unless you seek forgiveness from God.

If you insist you want him to return the stolen item,
BEWARNED you will lose something more valuable in no distant time.

If you believe the generator is so important, message me.
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by Missyajoke(f): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2021
Don't start what you can't finish, you can search for spells online to cast on the person but my dear it is very dangerous going into the physical realm without being one yourself, don't try it..
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
Missyajoke:
Don't start what you can't finish, you can search for spells online to cast on the person but my dear it is very dangerous going into the physical realm without being one yourself, don't try it..

Have you ever tried the bolded? smiley
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
This is a very hilarious thread... smiley
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by Missyajoke(f): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2021
w
mansakhalifa:

Have you ever tried the bolded? smiley

You don't need to know, but it works but I won't advise you to try it Ohhhkay, just forget about what they stole God will provide another one
Re: Is there any Charm to make a thief Restless Until they return your stuff by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2021
Missyajoke:
w

You don't need to know, but it works but I won't advise you to try it Ohhhkay, just forget about what they stole God will provide another one

Why would I want to 'try' it??

I don't even believe in anything voodoo or spiritual. I don't even pray to start with.

If you steal anything from me, I got my methods.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Pilot Floors Oyedepo On Pandora Papers / Pestilence! See How Anti-god People Have Destroyed God Fearing Africa? / Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.