Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches (6452 Views)

National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate / Hate Speeches Breeding Ground For Genocide – Osinbajo / Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by KEVIND: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:
Records of Igbo killings in Nigeria

History

1945 Jos Riots:- Hundreds of Igbos killed

1953 Kano massacre:- Hundreds of Igbo massacred

July 1966:- Over 300 Igbo officers of the Nigerian Army murdered

1966:- Over 50,000 Igbos, men, women and children massacred all over the North

1967-70:- Over 3 million souls lost in the civil war in the name of 'one Nigeria'

Other situations where Igbos have been killed are:

Kano 1980
Maiduguri 1982
Jimeta 1984
Gombe 1985
Zaria 1987
Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
Bauchi & Katsina 1991
Kano 1991
Zangon-Kataf 1992
Funtua 1993
Kano 1994
Kaduna 2000
Kaduna 2001
Maiduguri 2001
Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
Kaduna 2002
Jos-November 2008
Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
Jos Christmas Eve 2010
Madalla Christmas day 2011
Mubi January 6 2012

I would rather hear all the hate speech in the world than waste human life unnecessarily

The massacre that also happened in the Niger Delta starting from the hanging of Ken Saro wiwa
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by KEVIND: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Let Python continue to dance
Continue with your military action you called Python whatever. At the end we'll know where in the world Agitation have been quelled by military action of show of force. My advice to the government is to dialogue now before it too late
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2017
KEVIND:

Continue with your military action you called Python whatever. At the end we'll know where in the world Agitation have been quelled by military action of show of force.

Then you have no cause to worry

Nigeria will be the first
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by jjjjj2017: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Am a patriot

I will never be part of what will cause genocide

Are you a paid agent of APC or not? countering your hate speach & false news doesnt makes me a fool but to let the tribe that you always wish evils knows that the tribe you claims to come from has nothing against them. I have up to 100 screenshots of your hate post towards those you hate so much. Do you think you are wiser than the whole Yoruba nation? do you think those you defend love Yoruba for a seconds? do you think that we dont know what you represent on this forum? eni ti o ba mo oro so, ki o ranti eni ti o mo gbo
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Are you a paid agent of APC or not? countering your hate speach & false news doesnt makes me a fool but to let the tribe that you always wish evils knows that the tribe you claims to come from has nothing against them. I have up to 100 screenshots of your hate post towards those you hate so much. Do you think you are wiser than the whole Yoruba nation? do you think those you defend love Yoruba for a seconds? do you think that we dont know what you represent on this forum? eni ti o ba mo oro so, ki o ranti eni ti o mo gbo

I never wished any tribe evil

My concerns is about my fatherland

Am a patriot
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by KEVIND: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Then you have no cause to worry

Nigeria will be the first
Worry about what exactly. You can't force me to remain in an abusive marriage. The agitation will go on whether you use military or not.
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2017
KEVIND:

Worry about what exactly. You can't force me to remain in an abusive marriage. The agitation will go on whether you use military or not.

Python dance will take care of that
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=jjjjj2017 post=60440175] Are you a paid agent of APC or not? countering your hate speach & false news doesnt makes me a fool but to let the tribe that you always wish evils knows that the tribe you claims to come from has nothing against them. I have up to 100 screenshots of your hate post towards those you hate so much. Do you think you are wiser than the whole Yoruba nation? do you think those you defend love Yoruba for a seconds? do you think that we dont know what you represent on this forum? eni ti o ba mo oro so, ki o ranti eni ti o mo gbo[/quote]

At the emboldened

That's the song of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Agbaje lola

Side b of Dimension
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by hysteriabox(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
For the Records: Read Samples of Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB BIAFRA #FreeSpeech that his closet enablers failed to see.

What then is #HateSpeech?

"...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

"If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

"Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

"Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

"Its either Biafra or death..."

-- Ogundamisi Kayode
If an imam stands to make these threats, we no go hear word o!
If these words came from Ango Abdullahi or any northerner, na takk all over o!
But python dance is at his door step n all we hear is "buhari is undemocratic", fulani taking over igboland.
I dont think nnegotiating with this dude is best. Let him face d law.
Who did Ojukwu insult like this?
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by slivertongue: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2017
d problem with ur type is dat u seem nt to kno ur helping him achieve his aims by giving visibility
there is little the miitary can do in dis era
at the end they will leave and anther group will repeat same and the state continues to get weak
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by wirinet(m): 9:05am On Sep 14, 2017
hysteriabox:

If an imam stands to make these threats, we no go hear word o!
If these words came from Ango Abdullahi or any northerner, na takk all over o!
But python dance is at his door step n all we hear is "buhari is undemocratic", fulani taking over igboland.
I dont think nnegotiating with this dude is best. Let him face d law.
Who did Ojukwu insult like this?

Don't mind the hypocrites. When Jonathan sent in army with armored tanks to dance at ojota to quell peaceful fuel subsidy protests, that was democratic, but when Python decided to dance in the east to check the activities of people threatening fire and brimstone, that is undemocratic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by KEVIND: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Python dance will take care of that

All the military dance you did in the past where has it taken you. Boko Haram that you use force of military on and killed Muhammad Yusuf what was the end result today, when Ken Sarowiwa was killed by hanging for demanding justice for the Niger Delta what is the end result today? You can't kill this ideological wave across South East and South South by your python dance
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2017
KEVIND:

All the military dance you did in the past where has it taken you. Boko Haram that you use force of military on and killed Muhammad Yusuf what was the end result today, when Ken Sarowiwa was killed by hanging for demanding justice for the Niger Delta what is the end result today? You can't kill this ideological wave across South East and South South by your python dance

Don't worry

In the next 3 or 4 days you will know the effects

On or before the bail time expires
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by dizzyime: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2017
Biafra National Guard (BNG) says the Operation Python Dance II, to be done by the Nigerian Army in the South-east was focused at Nnamdi Kanu and different instigators. An announcement Wednesday morning independent from anyone else styled ‘Major Nkuma’, said BNG realized that the operation “is a show of power and genocide goal which has just begun”. Read more. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/ breaking-news/finally-biafia-declares-war-nigerian- army/

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by yrex01(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2017
cownu you'll b beaten home n away !!! ode leader with brainwashed follower !! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by Vutseck(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
nextprince:

Perfect.

But don't expect anything logical and sensible from ipob fools in response.

What you will see as responses are things like "afonja" and any other of their programmed trademark insults.

Watch and see.

Ipigs are dirty animals.

following !!

there is an inbuilt hate on you which needs rehabilitation ASP

mostly, it is as a result of poor background

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by nextprince: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
Vutseck:

following !!

there is an inbuilt hate on you which needs rehabilitation ASP

mostly, it is as a result of poor background

[/s]
Get the fvck outta my mention.

Thought you said I'm going to be banned for life.

If your luck centres around nairaland, mine is way beyond that, keep following.

Get outta my sight.
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by Vutseck(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Get the fvck outta my mention.

Thought you said I'm going to be banned for life.

If your luck centres around nairaland, mine is way beyond that, keep following.

Get outta my sight.

we shall seeeeeeeeeee
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by nextprince: 7:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
Vutseck:

we shall seeeeeeeeeee
[/s]
Gerrarahere.

I don't know who you are but I can swear I'm by far far ahead of you in life, the more reason I can never lobby any moderator on account of mere commenting on nairaland, I leave that for the frustrated ones whose lucks centre around banning or otherwise on nairaland.

May I drop dead the day I attempted that nonsense. I can't even imagine that. Pls, try as much as possible to get my account deactivated.

Infact, I laugh again in potopoto language, kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio.

Now duck off.
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Gerrarahere.

I don't know who you are but I can swear I'm by far far ahead of you in life, the more reason I can never lobby any moderator on account of mere commenting on nairaland, I leave that for the frustrated ones whose lucks centre around banning or otherwise on nairaland.

May I drop dead the day I attempted that nonsense.

Now duck off.

Baba don't waste your time explaining

Baba have you heard that the south east governor have proscribed Igbos ?
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by nextprince: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

Baba don't waste your time explaining

Baba have you heard that the south east governor have proscribed Igbos ?
I don dey hear am. Igbos are terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by victorDanladi: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
crackerspub:
[s][/s]

Do you know that the state of Texas and California wants an independent state, how many times have you seen the US government sending troops to those states

What you guys and your agents are doing is to discredit Ipob as a violent group to justify the atrocities the army is about to commit

Can you kindly show me evidence that the said group are violent

Sarrki how many times have someone made a treat in your life and carried it out, please honest answer

In 2013 I was in Tb Joshua's church and he said some things that people taught he was lying, dude if you are wise go and watch the video online.

My simple advice, what you are fighting is beyond you.

And the governor of California or one stupid Californian is making the following speeche?:

"...When we speak, the Zoo(USA)trembles, that is what
happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile
is your ruler."

"If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio
California kill the baboon new yorker or Texas
bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting
for #California."

"Donald trump" is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

"Trump is a Terrorist he should be killed."

"USA is a zoo and everybody living in that
Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

"Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if
he comes to los angeles for his planned crusade."

"The imbecilic Barack obama is a disgrace to
humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing
over to a Trump the goat."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the
zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more
money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us
unleash mayhem on USA."

"Americans are cowards; we know what to do to
them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and
Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who
tries to oppose us will be crushed."

"Trump married his wife after raping her several times,
the records are there."

"No California man should attend any Church where the
pastor is a new york man, they are criminals and fools."

"USA should prepare for war, we are coming to
annihilate you, my secret service are already studying
the zoo and strategising."

"Its either California or death..."

use your brains

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by Vutseck(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Gerrarahere.

May I drop dead the day I attempted that nonsense. I can't even imagine that. Pls, try as much as possible to get my account deactivated.

Infact, I laugh again in potopoto language, kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio kio.

Now duck off.

cool down first, take it easy and now you can take a breath..

I'm not an aggressive person you can fight with I only try to recall people who have lost their cool
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by nextprince: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
Vutseck:

cool down first, take it easy and now you can take a breath..

I'm not an aggressive person you can fight with I only try to recall people who have lost their cool

[/s]
Gerrout.
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by Vutseck(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s] Gerrout.
thank you, we shall see .
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by nextprince: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
Vutseck:

thank you, we shall see
[/s]
All dis "we shall see", e no pass say make you lobby moderators to ban me, any other thing?

I repeat, I will never lobby anyone just because of ordinary comment on nairaland, never, by special grace of God. If I report and mods ignore, it ends there but lobbying, God forbid, I have reasonable things to do rather than that stuff of emptiness. I hold no other stake in nairaland than just my comment, and ain't interested any further either.

That is a task for the frustrated jobless career nairalanders, not my type.

Are you still following? Pls, lobby to get me banned, I'm tired of all these "We shall see" rubbish.
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by schamch: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Even with the so called hate speech, I believe mr. President is not handling the igbo`s cause properly. Call them as a father and allow them to feel they are part of the Nigerian project.
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by Throwback: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
For the Records: Read Samples of Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB BIAFRA #FreeSpeech that his closet enablers failed to see.

"...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

"If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

"Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

"Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

"Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

And these are even the ones he made before he was arrested in Lagos.

Sarrki, kindly provide a list of the ones he made after he was granted bail on health grounds only to be jumping about to propagate more hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by sarrki(m): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Throwback:

And these are even the ones he made before he was arrested in Lagos.

Sarrki, kindly provide a list of the ones he made after he was granted bail on health grounds only to be jumping about to propagate more hate.

Very soon
Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by Vutseck(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
All dis "we shall see", e no pass say make you lobby moderators to ban me, any other thing?

I repeat, I will never lobby anyone just because of ordinary comment on nairaland, never, by special grace of God. If I report and mods ignore, it ends there but lobbying, God forbid, I have reasonable things to do rather than that stuff of emptiness. I hold no other stake in nairaland than just my comment, and ain't interested any further either.

That is a task for the frustrated jobless career nairalanders, not my type.

Are you still following? Pls, lobby to get me banned, I'm tired of all these "We shall see" rubbish.

my brother from another mother, I bear no grudges about you, neither have we disagreed in any political ground.

I only discovered you spits venom in most of your posts which is amateurish

Re: Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches by vedaxcool(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:

-- Ogundamisi Kayode

Book mark

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Expensive Jet Owners In Nigeria(photos) / Kano Is Not Lagos-lawmaker Warns Tinubu / Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.