Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How IPOB Intend Fighting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How IPOB Intend Fighting (529 Views)

See How Ipob Members Are Preparing For Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast(photos) / How IPOB Attacked Us At Enugu Meeting— Igbo Leaders / "How IPOB Members Stopped Soldiers From Entering My House" – Nnamdi Kanu Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How IPOB Intend Fighting by Antoeni(m): 5:16am On Sep 14, 2017
So This is How IPOB Intend Fighting The BiaFran War? You Can't Be Facing A Trained Soldier With Cutlass And Shovel it's Madness. It's Not Too Late To Stop This Madness My Brothers, It's not Too Late To Tell Nigerian Armed Forces That You Guys Were Only Joking.

1 Like

Re: How IPOB Intend Fighting by kettykin: 5:22am On Sep 14, 2017
How the same ipob which you portrayed above is giving Nigeria and its military sleepiness night , so much that all the police and military are now in the East carrying out operation Python dance is another wonder of the world
Re: How IPOB Intend Fighting by EponOjuku: 5:32am On Sep 14, 2017
cjrane:
I am appealing to IPOB to abandon street protests and asking for a referendum and go underground for the sake of the youths being killed by northern troops . You can decided to use insurgency , IEDs , disrupt oil flow and personnel or even go to ICC, but please abandon street protests.

A day will come that Nigeria will be asking who is IPOB leader to negotiate with and there will be none. Please abandon street protests. Mandela first used street protests, but for a brutal regime that kills innocent people, it is not a wise strategy.

See this one shouting go to ICC. Where do you know that is ICC? You think ICC is a beer parlour where you can go to carry fake news? Or is ICC a bus stop in Abakaliki?

Biafrans have said its either Biafra or death. The army is only helping them make a faster choice.

Stop discouraging true Biafrans. They are ready to die for Biafra.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How IPOB Intend Fighting by topsam1(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Ha! Make I quickly call chibuzor make e no open shop ooo..
Re: How IPOB Intend Fighting by topsam1(m): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Ha! Make I quickly call chibuzor make e no open shop ooo..

(1) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Speaks About Ipob's Proscription / Independence Day: Who Was President Buhari On October 1, 1960? / Olisa Agbakoba Recommend Aburi Accord As Best Restructuring For Nigeriia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.