Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation (2370 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) / Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React / Zahra Buhari recounts changes since her father became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by GistMeMore: 5:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Some people are speculating that 22-year-old daughter of President Buhari is expecting her first child with husband, Ahmed Indimi.

Ever since Zara made her first public appearance at her sister's photo exhibition, after a long time,some of her 'bump watcher' followers have been leaving comments saying that she is definitely pregnant.

More Gist @ http://www.gistmore.com/zahra-buharis-fuller-face-figure-fuels-pregnancy-speculation

Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by malikombi(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2017
So there are speculations surrounding a married woman that is pregnant.
I tire for this country OooOo.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by Partnerbiz3: 6:36am On Sep 14, 2017
Bloggers can poke nose. Chai
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by simplyhonest(m): 6:39am On Sep 14, 2017
womb watchers association... leave her alone... SHE IS MARRIED

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by Teacher1776(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2017
I usually find it difficult to punish pretty girls in class. Beauty surely covers a multitude of sins.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by BoyHuncho(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2017
That shouldn't be your business op..

Abi na u put ur prìck inside her Toto ni

Her face full so na belle abi undecided

Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by HottestFire: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2017
Teacher1776:
I usually find it difficult to punish pretty girls in class. Beauty surely covers a multitude of sins.

Beware! Behind every beauty, there is a beast. Lessons abound everywhere... cool
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by Teacher1776(m): 7:31am On Sep 14, 2017
HottestFire:

Beware! Behind every beauty, there is a beast. Lessons abound everywhere... cool

The more reason I don't punish them.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by GoggleB(m): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2017
Congrats in advance.. Maybe the baby will have sarrki has his godfather or mentor.. And madridguy has uncle.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by sarrki(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2017
GoggleB:
Congrats in advance.. Maybe the baby will have sarrki has his godfather or mentor.. And madridguy has uncle.

So far its of the gene of my mentor

Its welcome
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by sarrki(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2017
malikombi:

Not our countrymen that are spreading it

Its the outcast amongst us

I mean Ipob miscreants
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by madridguy(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2017
tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by Benbisco(f): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2017
malikombi:

Anything, just anything is topic of discussion on social media these days.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Fuller Face And Figure Fuels Pregnancy Speculation by Iscoalarcon: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
So a married woman should not get pregnant again angry what is wrong with this bloggers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo puts Abs on display as he shares lovely Gym photos / "My Sugar Mummy" - Zlatan Ibile Plans To Take "Bolanle" Shopping And To Dinner / Brodashaggi Rock BBAIJA Star, Anto: Anto Said She Already Found Someone Son.picx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.