Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Stomach Problems (urgent Help) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Problems (urgent Help) (923 Views)

Did You Know That Stomach Problems Can Cause Eye Diseases? Here's How! / Treat Your Stomach Problems With This Simple Massage / Treat Stomach Problems With Bitters Of Green Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stomach Problems (urgent Help) by brainycaleb(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, I need help. I've been having serious stomach ache for almost a week now. I'm a person who eats to survive as in, I eat anything I have or find, just to keep the stomach full and energised. I noticed I began to fart consistently and belch too, it didn't give me any cause for concern, but it began to get worse and I was worried. I travelled from Benin to Ibadan and that was how it worsened. I lost all appetite for food! I drank only three pure water and I urinated over seven times that day, all clear liquid. I even tasted my urine and it was like a mix of salt and a little bit of fruit. I bought some water melon and ate EVERYTHING (Both the skin and the seeds).

I couldn't eat anything. I was hungry and I managed to eat two small new crackers. I wasn't stooling! I even bought some purge tablets and it didn't work! My stomach would be rumbling. I thought it was the sachet of antibiotics I was administered by a chemist a few months back for my facial acne that didn't work, I could manage to eat suya and banana and cooked ripe plantain for dinner and that was all.

No sign of weakness
No headaches
No fever
No temperature
No body pain
Much farting
Much belching
Feeling cold during 2am-7am (due to the cold September weather) plus I don't wear shirts when I sleep and I sleep on the rug.
Found a single rash on my right chest and I popped it! ( I do get pimples both on my back and chest and abscesses under my skin I would pop with small pins.)

I got to benin two days ago and yesterday I felt really weak in my stomach and I was sprawling in discomfort. My mother helped me massaged my stomach (she's Itsekiri/Ijaw) it relieved me for five minutes and I was given a mix of lime and alabukun to help my loss of appetite.
Still didn't help! I had nausea at the sight of food, any kind of food. Except fruits.

I was taken to the hospital and the doctor on hearing my tale asked that I deworm. I weighed 80kg prior to that my normal weight was 81kg (I'm 6"4). I was given panadol, coartem and a worm tablet. I went home and after taking as prescribed, I slept some time later the weather was cold and when I woke up, I was sweating so I went to have my bath after bathing I was feeling cold. I kept on and I could eat that evening and in fact, I happily gauged my foodOmeter. This morning I was woken up by stomach discomfort again. It would subside and increase . Please I need help! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Stomach Problems (urgent Help) by brainycaleb(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2017
44 views no help, I took Two capfuls of STOPACID this morning without food and I used the toilet, Normal stool, a little bit soft. Okay for now.
Re: Stomach Problems (urgent Help) by samask64: 3:12pm On Feb 25
Good afternoon brother
Please Im experiencing similar thing now
Please how did you treat it
I'll appreciate your quick response
Re: Stomach Problems (urgent Help) by Emipathos(m): 11:41pm On Feb 27
brainycaleb:
Hey guys, I need help. I've been having serious stomach ache for almost a week now. I'm a person who eats to survive as in, I eat anything I have or find, just to keep the stomach full and energised. I noticed I began to fart consistently and belch too, it didn't give me any cause for concern, but it began to get worse and I was worried. I travelled from Benin to Ibadan and that was how it worsened. I lost all appetite for food! I drank only three pure water and I urinated over seven times that day, all clear liquid. I even tasted my urine and it was like a mix of salt and a little bit of fruit. I bought some water melon and ate EVERYTHING (Both the skin and the seeds).

I couldn't eat anything. I was hungry and I managed to eat two small new crackers. I wasn't stooling! I even bought some purge tablets and it didn't work! My stomach would be rumbling. I thought it was the sachet of antibiotics I was administered by a chemist a few months back for my facial acne that didn't work, I could manage to eat suya and banana and cooked ripe plantain for dinner and that was all.

No sign of weakness
No headaches
No fever
No temperature
No body pain
Much farting
Much belching
Feeling cold during 2am-7am (due to the cold September weather) plus I don't wear shirts when I sleep and I sleep on the rug.
Found a single rash on my right chest and I popped it! ( I do get pimples both on my back and chest and abscesses under my skin I would pop with small pins.)

I got to benin two days ago and yesterday I felt really weak in my stomach and I was sprawling in discomfort. My mother helped me massaged my stomach (she's Itsekiri/Ijaw) it relieved me for five minutes and I was given a mix of lime and alabukun to help my loss of appetite.
Still didn't help! I had nausea at the sight of food, any kind of food. Except fruits.

I was taken to the hospital and the doctor on hearing my tale asked that I deworm. I weighed 80kg prior to that my normal weight was 81kg (I'm 6"4). I was given panadol, coartem and a worm tablet. I went home and after taking as prescribed, I slept some time later the weather was cold and when I woke up, I was sweating so I went to have my bath after bathing I was feeling cold. I kept on and I could eat that evening and in fact, I happily gauged my foodOmeter. This morning I was woken up by stomach discomfort again. It would subside and increase . Please I need help! cry cry cry cry cry

Maybe you have to do proper diagnosis to know the root cause of the problem.

Contact me

WhatsApp 08185363189
Re: Stomach Problems (urgent Help) by Johnwrite(m): 8:12am On Feb 28
Me am having gas in my bowel system
Re: Stomach Problems (urgent Help) by brainycaleb(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28
samask64:
Good afternoon brother
Please Im experiencing similar thing now
Please how did you treat it
I'll appreciate your quick response

Sorry for the late reply bro, this happened to me in 2017 and the problem was Stomach Ulcer.

I'm finally rid of it now by following a prescribed regime of orthodox medicines. Herbal medicines didn't work for me then.

I wouldn't want to post the prescription here but if you message me on WhatsApp, I will send you the prescription for free. 08139745040. It wasn't expensive when I bought the medicines then but I font really know how much it would cost in your local pharmacy but you will have to buy it.

Just tell me you're from Nairaland. And once I get your WhatsApp message, I'll come back here and edit this reply removing my contact details
Re: Stomach Problems (urgent Help) by brainycaleb(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28
Johnwrite:
Me am having gas in my bowel system

Watch the food you eat and take note of the ones that causes your bloating.
Re: Stomach Problems (urgent Help) by samask64: 11:36am On Mar 02
brainycaleb:

Sorry for the late reply bro, this happened to me in 2017 and the problem was Stomach Ulcer.

I'm finally rid of it now by following a prescribed regime of orthodox medicines. Herbal medicines didn't work for me then.

I wouldn't want to post the prescription here but if you message me on WhatsApp, I will send you the prescription for free. 08139745040. It wasn't expensive when I bought the medicines then but I font really know how much it would cost in your local pharmacy but you will have to buy it.

Just tell me you're from Nairaland. And once I get your WhatsApp message, I'll come back here and edit this reply removing my contact details

Thanks brother
Have been trying to reach you on that number both on Whatsapp and calls
I can't find the number on Whatsapp and when I called it was picked my an aboki
Please can you check the number sir
Re: Stomach Problems (urgent Help) by brainycaleb(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12
samask64:

Thanks brother
Have been trying to reach you on that number both on Whatsapp and calls
I can't find the number on Whatsapp and when I called it was picked my an aboki
Please can you check the number sir

Sorry, I made a mistake, it's

0813 974 5050

(1) (Reply)

I Need Assistance Folks, For I As A Teenager, I'm Passively Smoking / The Foot Clinic At Medimax Hospital Call 07030240300 / So Sad, See What Killed A Young Man This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.