Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem (948 Views)

My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / In Dire Need Of Solutions ( Graphic Pics ) / How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Pls dentist or any experienced person should help with cure for my tooth ache, i cannot sleep in the night. Pls help. God bless.
Re: Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem by tolugar: 6:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Sociology55:
Pls dentist or any experienced person should help with cure for my tooth ache, i cannot sleep in the night. Pls help. God bless.

ampiclox 500mg every 6 hrs
for 5days
and

ibuprofen 400mg 3x till pain stops
Re: Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem by topsam1(m): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2017
Sociology55:

Have you checked if there are holes in your teeth? Are you in lagos? If yes...reply then I tell you what to do nxt
Re: Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem by babablogger: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Sociology55:
don't let anyone deceive you, see a dentist

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2017
No sir, am in plateau state
Re: Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem by tuniboss: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Sociology55:
No sir, am in plateau state
hello sir see a dentist to know if there is decay on it... after you can get the necessary treatment...
Re: Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem by Poske95(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Go to our local 'Alagbo'- sellers of native herbs, ask for stick for toothache, eucalyptus stick, peel the stick into shreds and ground it. Slak in warm wa and place on the affected area, continue for a day or two.........

(1) (Reply)

A Doctor Should Help Interpret This Result. Thank You / Why Body Lotion/cream Color Changes After Some Time /how To Avoid It. / 1st Case Of Coronavirus Allegedly Reported In A 70yrs Old Woman In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.