Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (20577 Views)

20 Startup Business Ideas Investment With Little Or No Capital / How To Cut Costs Of Your Startup Business / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by egopersonified(f): 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Saw God is good motors logistics outlet on airport road today, all I kept thinking is, these people are good. they have found another avenue to make more money at no extra cost to them as they can use their buses to deliver. in fact, I troway cap for them. good thinking, good money
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by kayneri(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice post, we always encourage our youths to think outside the box.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by Cholls(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
My brother u are very right Seun had Nairalist then...that was where I first got a job online. Thank u Seun
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by chinnyonwu(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ideas are shittt without execution though. Execution trumps
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by nsien1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Quite inspired.Thanks
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by sanusikebbe(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by Vokians(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
I wanna start up a business. Got the idea but gat no starting point initiative. Farm business precisely.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by driveiwe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by FILEBE(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Felixalex:
grin sex sells Na, u never hear am before? But on a more serious note, our youths are lazy, always blaming the government and economy.... Trump said African men are only good at eating, sleeping and having sex... Guess he is correct

before nko? He is right. do u wonder why there is increase in the sales of sex enhancement medicine in Nigeria? Every guy wants to boast of how long he last on bed.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by RichardKajola(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Nothing right works in this country. The write up can only be useful in a society where things are done rightly not here where many ideas vanishes every seconds .
And Linda Ikeji, Seun Osewa etc didn't start from this country abi? The most important ingredient for success is mentality

2 Likes

Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by McTobe(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Nothing right works in this country. The write up can only be useful in a society where things are done rightly not here where many ideas vanishes every seconds .
Cactus still grows in the desert
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by emmyagi(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
too many ideas, no income to utilise em'
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
Entrepreneur Milestone is a must read for any to be entrepreneurs.

Its an eye opener...I will recommend it again and again for any one that want to start his/her own business

To order for the eBook at N1,500 call or whatsapp 08034630280.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Entrepreneur Milestone is a book of business ,a must read for any to be entrepreneurs.

Its an eye opener...I will recommend it again and again for any one that want to start his/her own business to avoid business mistakes

To order for the eBook at N1,500 call or whatsapp 08034630280.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by 400billionman: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
Oga thank you very much. With this recipe I guess you go don pass dangote. Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, I worked for a big hospital and was fired. I took up employment with the smaller hospital down the same street.
My new employer wasn't making money and I wasn't impressed. I complained several times until he finally have me the rein to control the business.
My first strategy was to cook billions of ways to cripple our competition and bring in the koko. Let at us today, we have 195 doctor and 523 resident doctor's or govern. My point is this: Thinking of how to ruin your competition is the best strategy to generate idea's. People from the first hospital now work for me too

There is no private hospital in Nigeria employing 195 doctors.

1 Like

Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by 400billionman: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Vokians:
I wanna start up a business. Got the idea but gat no starting point initiative. Farm business precisely.

You need a Strategist and a Mentor..
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by DeWorlex45(m): 1:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Of What use is a billiant ideas without d required start up CAPITAL? We all know dt those who got d cash control things in naija, even without an idea, their cash will always make things work for them, not ideas. Give me just #100m today & see if ideas will not flow naturally,.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by kenodrill: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2017
well articulated.Thanks bro...
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by Knight0777(m): 2:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Naija is really a complex country, but i'm sure some of the business ideas share here will definetely work.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by OvaSabi1(f): 5:55am On Sep 20, 2017
400billionman:

There is no private hospital in Nigeria employing 195 doctors.

People can tell lies here. As soon as I saw "billion ways to cripple the competition" I knew it was tales by moonlight.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by OvaSabi1(f): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2017
egopersonified:
Saw God is good motors logistics outlet on airport road today, all I kept thinking is, these people are good. they have found another avenue to make more money at no extra cost to them as they can use their buses to deliver. in fact, I troway cap for them. good thinking, good money

Your first sentence is very confusing.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by mayorcon(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2017
@queenlovely, you too make sense ma. That is business. Between, if truly you control such a large asset of human resources, how com you have time for nairaland. Anyways, if that's true, I need your help.

[quote author=Queenlovely post=60630168] Oga thank you very much. With this recipe I guess you go don pass dangote. Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, I worked for a big hospital and was fired. I took up employment with the s
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by donqx: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2017
good
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by shadyberry(f): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
God bless you
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by BALLOSKI: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2017
jobaltol:
Pray to God for an idea that will work to your favor...
while you pray, think and keep your eyes opened too cos the problems around you brings idea if you think of solving them by finding solutions.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by BALLOSKI: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2017
shadyberry:
God bless you
amen
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by fixzylani: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2017
What Can You Do With One Million Naira?

Read This... http://thenakedconvos.com/what-can-you-do-with-a-million-naira/
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by bravesoul247(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
I sincerely love this piece. I have a ground breaking idea but it's way bigger than me. It's even bigger than 3 people who are currently with me on it.
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by MrScamp(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
bravesoul247:
I sincerely love this piece. I have a ground breaking idea but it's way bigger than me. It's even bigger than 3 people who are currently with me on it.
What is it sir .Remember a problem shared is a problem half solved
Re: How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas by bravesoul247(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrScamp:
What is it sir .Remember a problem shared is a problem half solved
lol. If you bring capital then I can share the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Risky Places To Use Your Debit Card Abroad / 4 Totally Simple Ways To Get Out Of Debt / The Palms Shopping Mall Has Finally Opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.