Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? (2336 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by bee444: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
Just out of curiosity, A friend of mine is staying with his brother who is married to this beautiful lady (no children yet). The guy(husband) is about going abroad for a short course and won't be back for 2 weeks. I happen to know my friend very very well (woman wrapper) and boy'oboy, the guy is handsome and beautiful. He can't even be left with a chicken for 2 minutes, or a  dog without carrying out some experiment, let alone this young beautiful woman. I'm just so scared for this family.

Without any doubt, there's bound to be a world war III when his brother comes back!

Just wanna know what to do b4 this dude travels,

Help pls!!!
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by Sakeenath: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
Do u mean this guy is so weak and undisciplined, He might not be that bad, would the lady too get carried away? Anyway manythings happen these days, it could be risky, U could just advice ur friend to be disciplined and principled so as not to break familyties. Even if the brother is around, they stil can do whatever they like.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by maximized(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2010
Is your friend that irresponsible, Yes? Then he is a intimacy rehab candidate, if not he will rape a monkey someday.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by bee444: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2010
ah. don't even mention discipline and being responsible, I bet you the wife would also find him irresistible. Don't wanna be too negative, you get burnt when you get too close to a fire.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by maximized(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2010
Then she is not wife-worthy.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2010
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster
nobody should care about what a womanizer the brother is as long as the husband trust his wife and knows that she wont go that way. if a man dont even trust his wife then he has NO BUSINESS being married to her.
in what world are you living if you can even leave your wife with family? or if your wife cant even control herself for 2 weeks?
shhhhhhhhit, i would leave her even a year with my brother, i know FOR A FACT that he wont lay a hand on her or have misplaced ideas. . . . . . . .  . . but would she wait that long?! thats an other issue!
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by opokonwa(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2010
bee444:

Just out of curiosity, A friend of mine is staying with his brother who is married to this beautiful lady (no children yet). The guy(husband) is about going abroad for a short course and won't be back for 2 weeks. I happen to know my friend very very well (woman wrapper) and boy'oboy, the guy is handsome and beautiful. He can't even be left with a chicken for 2 minutes, or a dog without carrying out some experiment, let alone this young beautiful woman. I'm just so scared for this family.

Without any doubt, there's bound to be a world war III when his brother comes back!

Just wanna know what to do b4 this dude travels,

Help pls!!!

What to do?

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by snowdrops(m): 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2010
chaircover:

The brother being a dog doesnt mean the woman has to be one too. The guy can try it on but I am hoping that the wife will give him a very nice sharp slap to bring him back to his senses.

If my husband knew how many men try it on with me, he will probably have a heart attack, bless him

This is the way I look at it; but, sorry but I dont care what you have to offer, I know that I have already caught the big fish so all others are just small frys and therefore not worth fishing.
Very sensible comments yet again chaircover
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
hmmmmmmmm

@poster,are you sure you are not the brother?
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by snowdrops(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2010
MrPrsdent:

hmmmmmmmm

who knows wink
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by coolier(f): 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
Why not, he's her brother-in-law. Your imaginations is running wild, are you the guy in question?.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
I would not try to leave him with my wife if i was that guy.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by bee444: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2010
coolier:

Why not, he's her brother-in-law. Your imaginations is running wild, are you the guy in question?.

Ahh, people sha! You people really have dirty minds. No be me be the brother o, Enuff of the assumptions b4 una spoil my profile.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by bee444: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2010
MrPrsdent:

hmmmmmmmm

I am not, period!!! I'm their family friend. Just love this family and wouldn't want anything ugly to happen.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by janykute: 2:01am On Mar 04, 2010
bee444:

Ahh, people sha! You people really have dirty minds. No be me be the brother o, Enuff of the assumptions b4 una spoil my profile.
lol
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by bee444: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
The travelling is still going ahead but for now postponed.

Still want you guys to tell me what to do.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by chidyke77(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2010
bee444:

The travelling is still going ahead but for now postponed.

Still want you guys to tell me what to do.
why are u so tensed where as d guy in question is very comfortable wt his decision? I suspect u're d broda in law or just putting ths topic up to get d readers view.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by mamagee3(f): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2010
What's wrong with it?
Should a man push his own brother out of the house just because he wants to travel
Anyway, it takes an unfaithful and dishonest brother to arouse such a thought
. . .
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by 2plus4is24: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2010
bee444:

grin grin grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by ifyalways(f): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2010
@Topic,nothing wrong or bad abt staying with your BIL whilist hubby is not around but i wud personally prefer staying with my SIL's or MIL esp. if the marriage is still very young and the BIL has a record of misbehaving.
Back to ur scene,the hubby or wife cud get one of their sisters or mothers ard,to keep the wife company.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by bee444: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
The brother don travel o, Just waiting 'for what yawa to gas, lol
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by iice(f): 3:19am On Mar 12, 2010
@Topic,
But of course cheesy Boundaries mehn. . .we sabi that one well well for my family cool
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by eddy1977(m): 6:38am On Mar 13, 2010
tell him eddy1977 said:dont wait untill the broda travels; start now .
when he is at work,play your cards
test the water
break in the shower when she is naked and apologize with tears,pretend u didnt know she was in
touch her b00b by mistake
send signals now if u want to pound her when the bro is away

grin grin grin i am just being silly

respect your broda, dont eat his favorite dish ( his wife's p00ssy),get your own woman.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by bee444: 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2010
mama-gee:

What's wrong with it?
Should a man push his own brother out of the house just because he wants to travel
Anyway, it takes an unfaithful and dishonest brother to arouse such a thought
. . .

Unfaithful? wink
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by paris10: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2010
Don't know.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by dominique(f): 12:05am On Mar 30, 2010
@poster

have you tried discussing with yourself friend over this matter. if you are a good person friend, try and dissuade yourself him from whatever dirty intentions he has against your his brother's bride.
he'll be gone for only two weeks anyways. i don't expect any frolicking to go on between the wife and yourself friend during that short period.

tongue
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by mamagee3(f): 12:50am On Mar 30, 2010
bee444:

Unfaithful?  wink
Seriously, Nigerians have dirty minds. . .Why should a man who claims he trusts his wife ever think his wife would cheat on him with his own blood brother? undecided
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by Badriyyah(f): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2010
LoL, Well, my brother-in-law will be homeless if he tries that rubbish on me. If a man can't trust his brother/wife around each other then he shouldn't marry the woman. The brother may be a dog, but the man should trust his wife to treat the dog like a puppy,heheh. Or maybe the Poster is just a pervert and can't help imagining the brother and wife having sex, grin grin
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by safeact(m): 11:47am On Mar 30, 2010
Most young girls are spoilt, they will tempt and make sure that they lure u to bed esp when when they dont get that sexual satisfaction 4rm their hubby. If d guy is weak,he might give in to d test. Visit d romance session to see d views of our youths esp d ladies, then u can then draw ur analysis on d topic. I suggest d guy relocate to a friends house or whatever. Blood they say is thicker than water. Its an unsafe act to stay in dsame roof with d chic knowing how their mindsets works. Dnt betray ur bros. So give no room 4 temptation. Stay safe and act safely.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by bee444: 3:47am On Apr 02, 2010
dominique:

@poster

have you tried discussing with yourself friend over this matter. if you are a good person friend, try and dissuade yourself him from whatever dirty intentions he has against your his brother's bride.
he'll be gone for only two weeks anyways. i don't expect any frolicking to go on between the wife and yourself friend during that short period.

tongue

@ dominique, why the finger triggering/pointing to @poster, huh? Abegi no personalize your comments towards me o. Na warning i dey give you so o. Mind ya self o. I fit vex now now. Until u beg me, i go continue to dey vex o.
Re: Would U Allow Your Brother To Stay With Your Newly Wedded Wife Whilst U Travel? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2011
bee444:

Ahh, people sha! You people really have dirty minds. No be me be the brother o,  Enuff of the assumptions b4 una spoil my profile.

An old post, but still. . .

People have dirty minds? Look who's talking - I bet your dirty mind was buzzing like a beehive, when you started this thread. A typical dirty-minded individual who just wont mind his own business. You need to get hitched fast, so you have less time to stick your beak into your friend's matrimonial affairs. Or if you're hitched already, pay more attention to your wife / girlfriend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

YKJ / Photos: 20-year-old Mom Who Abandoned Baby On Subway Platform Arrested / Please Help He's Frustrated And I'm Worried He Might Do Something Really Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.