Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) (2631 Views)

NSCDC Arrests Two Human Traffickers In Ondo / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / 2 Men Sell Two Human Hearts For N10,000 In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Rider23: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-V0Gbj8fnVWQ/Wbo2hz90LhI/AAAAAAAADdA/_LYp0AvHf4U3dybpYvrsaPff3mCGotnlQCLcBGAs/s400/lady1.jpg[/img]
A young teenage Igbo girl named, Chidinma Ihuoma from Mbirichi, has been apprehended by Nigerian security operatives with two human heads!

In the video, the girl is seen confessing to the crime, saying they killed the two people this morning! According to her, the victims pleaded for mercy before they were killed!
One of the security men can be heard saying, i wanted to fire the other ones but he (his colleague) say make i no fire!
At the time of writing this report, her partners in crime are at large!

Watch Video Here>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/09/teenage-igbo-girl-chidinma-ihuoma.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2017
D
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2017
D girls mother is a yoruba , so she is leaving in her maternal home with her mother in oshogbo

Op pls upload d video parts

DAT is wat I have been saying Igbo guys should avoid afonja women especially those of them that are from osun, Ogun and Oyo they won't listen ....now see the effect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Kowor(f): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2017
Na wa o! Teenagers now. But op what happened to using Teenage girl? Must you include tribe?
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by TyushTal(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2017
Development agenda is no more paying
They want to dive into skull mining grin
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Kowor(f): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
D girls mother is a yoruba , so she is leaving in her maternal home with her mother

Op upload d video parts

DAT is wat I have been saying Igbo guys should avoid afonja women especially those of them that are from osun, Ogun and Oyo they won't listen ....no see the effect
Oya carry cane and flog them na undecided
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by TyushTal(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
D
What are you thinking of? How to defend your fellow?undecided
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Kowor(f): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2017
TyushTal:
Develop agenda is no more paying
They want to dive in skull mining grin
Wicked! grin
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2017
Kowor:

Oya carry cane and flog them na

If I see any of my relative bring in any afonja i will scatter d marriage...
I swear
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Kowor(f): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2017
TyushTal:

What are you thinking of?
How to defend your fellow?undecided
I doubt if the fellow was thinking. Just a space booking joke. Ogwula
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Kowor(f): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:

If I see any of my relative bring in any afonja i will scatter d marriage...
I swear
What God has joined together, let no igbotiicgirl put asunder
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Everblazinggg(f): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2017
cry
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Jostico: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2017
Speechless
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2017
Kowor:

What God has joined together, let no igbotiicgirl put asunder

I dey serious

D kind thing happening over dia is alarming but rather they will b on iPod matter
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:
D girls mother is a yoruba , so she is leaving in her maternal home with her mother in oshogbo

DAT is wat I have been saying Igbo guys should avoid afonja women especially those of them that are from osun, Ogun and Oyo they won't listen ....now see the effect

your comment is really unacceptable.

Is this what your brain could think of..
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2017
Rider23:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-V0Gbj8fnVWQ/Wbo2hz90LhI/AAAAAAAADdA/_LYp0AvHf4U3dybpYvrsaPff3mCGotnlQCLcBGAs/s400/lady1.jpg[/img]
A young teenage Igbo girl named, Chidinma Ihuoma from Mbirichi, has been apprehended by Nigerian security operatives with two human heads!

In the video, the girl is seen confessing to the crime, saying they killed the two people this morning! According to her, the victims pleaded for mercy before they were killed!
One of the security men can be heard saying, i wanted to fire the other ones but he (his colleague) say make i no fire!
At the time of writing this report, her partners in crime are at large!

Watch Video Here>> http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/09/teenage-igbo-girl-chidinma-ihuoma.html

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Kowor(f): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:

I dey serious

D kind thing happening over dia is alarming but rather they will b on iPod matter
Over where adim lost
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:33am On Sep 14, 2017
Chascop:

your comment is really unacceptable.

Is this what your brain could think of..

Can u go to intstablog on Instagram and see the video, if u think i am lying

The op intentionally don't want to put d video
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by IgbotiicGirL(f): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Kowor:

Over where adim lost

South west nu
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Kowor(f): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:

South west nu
OK o.
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by BininKingdom: 10:05am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:

hmm
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by gwmlogistic: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:

Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2017
Am i the only 1 dat hate too much quoting in a thread

Beside wetin gal of her age wan use money do
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by letitrainnow(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
This is very wicked
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by wisest10: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chai...na person go marry dis girl assuming them no catch am...just imagine wat she will do to her man if he mess up...
And just imagine the pain she has put the victims family,I wish they stone people like this to death,its somehow but do you know the deaf ear this guys had when killing their victim?
God save us from hands of the wicked
Re: Teenage Igbo Girl, Chidinma Ihuoma Arrested With Two Human Heads (video) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
IgbotiicGirL:

DAT is wat I have been saying Igbo guys should avoid afonja women especially those of

them that are from osun, Ogun and Oyo they

won't listen ....now see the effect

You r an epitome of foolishness, y not condemn the act...

I was birthed by a beautiful Igbo woman, yet I failed to act according to ur region foolishness...

Igbo man eating feaces in Ibadan was birthed by Yoruba woman

Igbo boy caught in Delta eating faeces was birthed by Oshogbo woman
A won dindinrin

Ndi ewu

(1) (Reply)

Leak Tape Of The 2 Lekki Boys Rape,too Bad Watch Before Youtube Removes It / Nigeria Police Seen Praying With Bandits / Disturbing Video Of Secondary School Girl Giving Her Male Colleague A Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.