Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses (27476 Views)

Outcome Of 2024 Utme Results, Who Is To Be Blamed? Parents, Teacher Or Students? / Outcome Of Today's ASUU Meeting With FG / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Uyi168: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Omonoba1:
I know Uniben would surely vote for continuation.
..No need to even vote self..na continuation straight..
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by NairalandSARS: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Useless uniport.
Una 4 vote for continuation na.
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by zinachidi(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Truepee:
Wait Oo..Do You Want Us To Read This Long Epistle You've written..You Must Be High On Osogbo Weed
u couldn't read it does not mean other people will not read it.
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by dammywapes(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
XCLUX:
oou is on 3 months holiday
are u an oouite?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Some mumu with credible information will just view and go. Which kind wicked world be this self?

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by XCLUX(m): 5:30am On Sep 15, 2017
dammywapes:
are u an oouite?
yes
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Samgreguc(m): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2017
UNIPORT votes for suspension
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by bukas15(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2017
abeg what of futo??
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by 9jayes: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2017
krattoss:
grin grin chilling in ur messarrati grin grin
Same here thoor cool
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by texazzpete(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2017
SamzackD:
angry

Dummies just killing education in Nigeria, if this lecturers kids schooled in Nigeria, I doubt they would ever want to go on strike

I'm sure some of the lecturers are striking precisely because their kids school in Nigeria.

Our educational system is dead. People like you know this, but it's all a selfish rush to graduate at all costs, even half-baked.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Bills2307(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2017
all i know Is that ASUU strike has stopped some slay queens from posting pictures at mansions and expensive cars, bcoz they are now in their father's house. If dey call am off, e don try Small for us

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by yahmohy27: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2017
yes you are right bro ,most of the schools voted for continuation of strike are already on holiday before the strike commences ,,,,,mostly schools from SW and SS and SE regions
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by gprincead(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2017
SamzackD:
angry

Dummies just killing education in Nigeria, if this lecturers kids schooled in Nigeria, I doubt they would ever want to go on strike
shut up!!! Do u prefer the state of things in Nigerian universities as it stands today. Do u prefer the politicians sending their kids to school of choice abroad while we study under decayed environment and infrastructure? I don't know why asking government to do the right thing can't be understood by myopic mind like you who just want to grab certificate as soon as they can.

Have u ever asked the reason why none of Nigerian universities made it to first 1000 universities in the word while more than 10 South African schools was in the list. Do u think it's because of manpower? No bro! Most of our lecturers made first class abroad but infrastructural development and research grant is mill rather the politicians you are trying to defend prefer sending their folks abroad while the education available to you and I decay. Wise up joor.

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Alphaman007: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Nexusz(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Alphaman007:
God punish those who voted 4 continuation of strike
Amen

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by lanreg95(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
DONADAMS:
I know that useless ATBU would vote for continuation
lol...like u know so much about ATBU already.
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by phaulzoe(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
ABU Zaria voted for continuation of the strike until FG start making payment.
Reliable source ABU ASUU
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by sugarsoul(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
If the big 7 U.I, UNILAG. UNIBEN, OAU, ABU, UNN, UNIZIK vote for continuation. Strike continua be that

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by DONADAMS(m): 8:27am On Sep 15, 2017
lanreg95:

lol...like u know so much about ATBU already.
yes nau...my alma mater
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Askubur(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2017
unimaid vote 4 suspension
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Treyknowles(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2017
EKSU Voted For Continuation
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by fixedhollies(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2017
gprincead:
shut up!!! Do u prefer the state of things in Nigerian universities as it stands today. Do u prefer the politicians sending their kids to school of choice abroad while we study under decayed environment and infrastructure? I don't know why asking government to do the right thing can't be understood by myopic mind like you who just want to grab certificate as soon as they can.

Have u ever asked the reason why none of Nigerian universities made it to first 1000 universities in the word while more than 10 South African schools was in the list. Do u think it's because of manpower? No bro! Most of our lecturers made first class abroad but infrastructural development and research grant is mill rather the politicians you are trying to defend prefer sending their folks abroad while the education available to you and I decay. Wise up joor.
With all these ur responses. You think ASUU has Nigerian students in mind? Only s proactive measure from the govt can change our sch system.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by linzeze(m): 9:16am On Sep 15, 2017
sugarsoul:
If the big 7 U.I, UNILAG. UNIBEN, OAU, ABU, UNN, UNIZIK vote for continuation. Strike continua be that
Yeah.once these big schools vote for continuation na continuation be that.i have been working since july because na that time UNN close so them must vote to continue.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by linzeze(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Yeah.once these big schools vote for continuation na continuation be that.i have been working since july because na that time UNN close so them must vote to continue.
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by kingjomezy(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2017
Omonoba1:
I know Uniben would surely vote for continuation.
a real uniben student also spotted... me too oooh I just know
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by ibadanfinest(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
IF UI can votr for continuation then the strike should continue. most UI, Unilag , Oau lecturer childrens school in either of the 3 schools. They want the best for their children. If care is not taken, a time will come where companies in Nigeria will stop employing Nigerian graduate
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Tonyberries30(m): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
UNIBEN inconclusive
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Filosofa: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Uniuyo voted for continuation.
Re: Outcome Of ASUU Congress Across Campuses by Filosofa: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Tonyberries30:
UNIBEN inconclusive
Uniben voted for continuation i was told. Hope i am not wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Accident Kills Students Of University of Agriculture, Makurdi (Graphics Photos) / Why Living In Hostel Is Best For Female Students In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.