Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. (27446 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Currently Benefiting From The Closure Of Schools. / How Private School Teachers Work / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Truvelisback(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16
Good day, fellas. After seeing a video of how a student disrespected a teacher in a school, I am prompted to share this.

Note:

Private School Students are more corrupt than public school students, yes. I know many of might be wondering but it's the truth.

Most of their parents spoilt them by over pampering them. Some of them misbehave a lot and if you discipline them, their parents will fight you and the school management will blame you for that even when they know that you are right as the teacher.

Do you know why? Money 💰 is the reason. The management don't want to lose any student. They rather prefer losing you the teacher than to lose any student. These most times give some of these students negative confidence to misbehave.

But public schools won't give you that room to misbehave. If you mess up as a student, you will be seriously dealt with without minding who your parents are.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by MaziX(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16
Customer is always right

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Truvelisback(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16
MaziX:
Customer is always right
Yes, until person come your restaurant eat #5000 come tell you say him no get money 💰 to pay now.

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Truvelisback(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16
That student can't do that in a public school. Dem go beat you wait for your papa. If your papa do anyhow, dem go lock am up.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by MaziX(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16
Truvelisback:
Yes, until person come your restaurant eat #5000 come tell you say him no get money 💰 to pay now.
lol.. make he eat am first grin I jus use that sentence cux I remember say I been Don teach few months after I finish sec school. I jus wan use am keep my head busy. This school owners no fit protect there teachers..one parent even sign say make no teacher beat her child.. lol..

15 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by jeromestarks: 6:48pm On Apr 16
Private school is a business center. It's as simple as that.
They management only want money. They have no business with inculcating morals in their students.
Shame!

Plus, a lot of immortality go on in such schools; children fvcking in toilets, teacher fvcking students, lesbianism, gaybriels etc.

Put your children in any school you deemed fit but take time to personally teach them good morals. That's my concern.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a young virgin woman and marry else, your children will be fathered by another man.
Never marry a woman who has many male besties if you want to live long.
Avoid single mothers at all costs. These ones are carrying a very different demonic spirit. Don't date them, don't befriend them , don't relate with them. Just avoid them!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16
The country no easy for anyone oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by LiveWire85: 6:49pm On Apr 16
This space is for sale. Interested buyers only

3 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by WhiteWood: 6:49pm On Apr 16
The Nigerian school teachers/private School teachers are not going through anything -- I love that our younger generation are beginning to stand up for themselves. Those who should be teaching us good manners by setting an example and through diplomacy have oppressed Nigerian children for too long/many years, undermining their confidence. This is the primary reason why Nigerian youths today are unaware of their rights and, consequently, idolize their oppressors.

Hats off to our younger generation -- they are educating themselves about their rights via the internet. In a rational society, that teacher should be suspended for directly confronting the child instead of reporting the matter to the school's disciplinary authority. The teacher is not the child's parent.

Many of you advocating for this boy's punishment are the same individuals who spend their entire day on the internet lamenting about our government and our failed nation. However, you seem to forget that only children who are nurtured with love and set a positive example grow up with the confidence to effect change. These children do not grow up worshipping individuals simply because some FOOLS believe it is their right for the younger generation to worship them.

****** Most of you quoting me are some of the reasons Nigeria as a country is not moving forward, -- brainwashing is a BIG problem. Are you all suggesting that the child shouldn't defend himself even if the teacher verbally abuses him or physically assaults him, as seen in numerous Nigerian YouTube videos SMH

******* This is the same reason Junior Pope ( Rest in Peace) was surrounded by over 100 people, yet not a single one could muster the initiative to administer CPR to him, Instead, they returned him to the river that claimed his life -- because these people weren't taught anything while growing up apart from how to worship their oppressors.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by richiemcgold: 6:49pm On Apr 16
I know of a particular case in a private school where a 9-year-old JSS1 boy was enrolled for Junior WAEC because his mother wanted the boy to be in senior class as quickly as possible. The proprietor billed the mother heavily and she paid. That's all!
So how do you expect such a boy to respect the teachers when he knew that his mother's money is enough to get him through?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by mytime24(f): 6:49pm On Apr 16
d hustle is real

1 Like

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by oluwaseyi0: 6:49pm On Apr 16
Most shitty workplace after Indian/Chinese companies

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by RealLordZeus(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16
Our major issues is we want to be treated like civilised people when we are still lacking in some aspect

Private schools are glorified business enterprise where are student are paying to obtain good grades in WAEC without learning anything.
They will pay exorbitant school fees during their 6 years and at the end of the day, they still pay for "assistance" to pass WAEC

The authorities know this but turned a blind eye as it doesn't affect them, there children studies abroad.

My plan is to school my children abroad although this has its own side effects but the alternative is a reputable public school, some of the oldest one, private secondary school is a no go area

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by sofeo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16
It's well with their souls.
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by TallPck1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16
This is why they say money over everything, things have gone from bad to worst when it comes to student and teachers these days.

What you cannot try with seniors back then in the 90s is now child's play to what teachers see in the hands of student these days.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Tranquility2345: 6:50pm On Apr 16
jeromestarks:
H

See this hopeless space booker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by pretydiva(f): 6:51pm On Apr 16
You are not far from the truth op. And especially if the private school is pricey, Omo you as a teacher needs to thread carefully

Teachers are suppose to instill discipline in students, but in our today’s world it’s almost impossible. No wonder the high rate of moral decadence in our society

7 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by BarrElChapo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16
🤔
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by DagashSamson: 6:51pm On Apr 16
Yea they are really going through a lot . Parents are deliberately making it difficult to discipline students.
Wonder how the next generation will be like.

Total = 5.2 odds
Osters vs Orebro = DC (X2) = 2.2 odds
B. Dortmund vs A. Madrid = BTTS (NO) =2.37 odds
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by GboyegaD(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16
Disrespect abounds more in private schools because we worship money.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by hslbroker2(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16
Ok na
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Gbadugbakun(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16
Poverty die die die poverty die.

Only poor people teach in private schools. That's why they are not valued.

2 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Beauty4brain(f): 6:53pm On Apr 16
Do your job and go home. A spoilt child will still return home to give his beloved parents headache.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by hslbroker2(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16
MaziX:
Customer is always right
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Matheusmartin: 6:53pm On Apr 16
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16
You are right 👍 I was shocked when the school administrator I'm teaching said Edo state government said no failing of Pupils shocked

13 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by gerrardomendes(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16
Oo
Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Nazgul: 6:54pm On Apr 16
I don't subscribe to flogging of students because most teachers abuse such privilege. Some male teachers target female students who don't agree to their advances for flogging. And it becomes a case of if you fall into my trap, I'll deal with you.

Others just hate some students for no reason. Thus taking out their frustrations on the innocent child.

I witnessed first hand of how teachers flog students during my NYSC and I can tell you that it's pure wickedness and has absolutely nothing to do with discipline. Because flogging reduces the self esteem of some kids. It makes them timid and in most cases vulnerable to abuse (sexual inclusive). Some even avoid going to school because of this. They would leave their homes and go somewhere else just to avoid these wicked teachers.

When you see the way some of these frustrated teachers flog their students over unnecessary things, you'll understand why most parents after paying so much money to the school management take necessary steps to ensure that their kids are not turned to animals.

I'm against kids being rude to adults, but as a teacher once you know the kind of kids you're dealing with, just focus on your lectures and let them be. As long as your salary comes promptly at the end of the month, avoid unnecessary confrontations with them.

During my NYSC, I never laid my hands on any student . If you're making noise, na you sabi, if I'm teaching and you walk out of the classroom, na you sabi, I won't even call you back. If you don't do your assignment na you sabi, I'll just mark the ones that submitted and go to the staff office, sit down and press my phone. I'm already a graduate with limited time there so why should I bother myself with stubborn people who aren't ready to learn?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by StraightGaay: 6:54pm On Apr 16
As a corper,I gave dem wortoworto at one private school at okota,Queens... at Cele, bleeding ground for spoilt brats.

3 Likes

Re: Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. by Evergreen4(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16
You wan pursue customer?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dowen College Founder, Olumide Phillips, Board Members Step Down / Aliyu Maigado: Gombe Lecturer Challenges Students To Expose Him If / UNIBEN Student Drowns In River Benue; He Came For NUGA Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.