Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Work And Live In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work And Live In Dubai (1931 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work And Live In Dubai by jfad: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
HELLO ALL,,

PLS I NEED A GOOD AGENT THAT CAN HELP ME WITH A JOB IN DUBAI. IF YOU CAN PLS DROP BY. THANKS.
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by omomioba: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2010
Try to do your due diligence. If people are too afraid of venturing, how would they succeed? Beware of fake and 419 advisers on nairaland as most of them have no handiwork order than yahooooo. Their advice may lead you to being scammed. God will surely make a way for you.
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
watch out for criminals
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by murphy02(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
Does anyone have an idea, of genuity of this company= www.jobsindubai.com cos there requesting registration fee of $99.
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by murphy02(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ omomioba

Please do you have a personal experience with the company (Neo contract)?
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by bamybabs: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2010
@ omomioba

You keep on directing people to (Neo contract), do you have any dealing with them before or someone you know?
Lets share your experience with them, asper today we have alo of them that are not real. Nobody is ready to play a risk game.

Some people life depends on any request they ask for in this forum, and at the level we are now everyone is playing safe.
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by jfad: 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
NEO CONTRACT IS A BIG SCAM, THEY CLAIM TO BE IN THE UK AND THEY ARE USING A FORWARDING NUMBER. PLS EVERY STAY OFF!
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by chelseabmw(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2010
YAHOO BOIZ AT WORK, WHEN ALL THESE BOIZ GO STOP YAHOOING PEOPLE,

PS, ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES U PUTTING MONEY UPFRONT PLZ STAY OFF
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by thugpassio: 4:32am On Mar 17, 2010
yes everybody here is right, you should not pay upfront for anything except the jobs had been provided for you. i know at leat 15 firms that have been regeistered by the uae govt to recriut people from all over and they dont charge a kobo. these categories include skilled and unskilled. i can give you enof.
07064702610, just dont spoil it
Re: Work And Live In Dubai by justwise(m): 8:55am On Mar 17, 2010
thugpassio:

yes everybody here is right, you should not pay upfront for anything except the jobs had been provided for you. i know at leat 15 firms that have been regeistered by the uae govt to recriut people from all over and they dont charge a kobo. these categories include skilled and unskilled. i can give you enof.
07064702610, just dont spoil it

You are as bad as those dodgy visa agents, stop pretending. You know 15 firms indeed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Things Only Seen In Dubai-photo / Why Nigerians Shouldn't Travel To Canada / Petty Jobs In London. Can Anyone Help, Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.