Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks (1238 Views)

El-Rufai Orders Removal Of Roadblocks At Kaduna's State Boundaries / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads / IGP Orders Immediate Removal Of Roadblocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by danieljoel759: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2017
''There Are No Hausa People In This Bus'' - Passengers Cry Out In Igbo As Angry IPOB Members With Knives And Cutlass Are Now Setting Up Roadblocks, And Are Searching Buses And Cars For Any Hausa Fulani Person That They Can Kill In Retaliation, Share Till UN And International Bodies Come And Intervene Because This Is Getting Out Of Hand
see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzXtq-UY8nk
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by danieljoel759: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by orikoku: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by GloriaNinja(f): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2017
THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2017
IPOB are not terrorists grin

They have just given the NA enough justification to kill at will. Sadly, even the UN will agree with Nigeria after watching this video.

My advice is that they should face the army and not hausa/fulanis doing their business in the east.
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by Ozid(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Is this the new tactics? I call on all Igbo nairalanders who mean well for their people in the North to condemn these IPOB guys. I swear if the Hausa retaliate, it will be worst than what the IPOB members are doing. A word is a enough for the wise ones.
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by coolcharm(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
In the end, Igbos will still endup the greatest loosers with the most casualties

4 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by ojun50(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sai buhari cheesy
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by Aonkuuse(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hahaha where is kanu? He probably dump them like ojunkwu did
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by saymax(f): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
The passengers in the vehicle seem to be having fun. I dont blame them. They probably don't have any relation in the North.

smh

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by SwiftME: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
FAKE NEWS.

Desperation at it best

Prepare to take this Python dance to Owerri. because what whatever the gowro chewing Gray Langer Monkey started, he must definitely finish it.

How many of us will he have to kill? A hundred thousand, maybe more. Looking forward to that
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by simultaneousboi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
Op, do I hear u say UN? smh

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by oracle2583: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
If we kill innocent Hausas and Fulanis, then what moral justification do we have for leveling accusations on anyone? What have the people you are searching to murder done to you? I am an Igbo man and I am ashamed at this degree of cowardice and inhumanity.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
coolcharm:
In the end, Igbos will still endup the greatest loosers with the most casualties

next time, learn how to make use of the word 'some'
Re: Angry Ipob Members With Knives And Cutlasses Now Sets Up Roadblocks by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2017

(1)

My Fellos Igbos, Say No To This Madness / IPOB Protest Against AbaGenocide At UN Today - Sahara Reporter (pics, video) / Breaking Vanguard - Boko Haram Kills 4 Military Men In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.