Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition (19427 Views)

Toyota To Cut Global Production By 40% / PAN Nigeria Limited Begins The Production Of Higer Bus / The Production Of The Volkswagen Beetle Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by Bmedels26(f): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Remember the FJ Cruiser? It’s the quirky-looking retro-designed SUV Toyota sold in America from 2007 to 2014. But even after left-hand drive versions were discontinued, sales went on in Japan – until now, that is.

Toyota announced today that it will be releasing a “Final Edition” FJ Cruiser exclusively for the Japanese market. The FJ Final Edition will feature a unique beige paint, beige interior, 20-inch wheels, bumper-mounted lights, black door handles, a 4.0-liter V6 engine, and a five-speed automatic transmission.

if you haven’t noticed, the Final Edition also comes with a sweet fender-mounted left side-view mirror, a feature we think all JDM cars should have.
Obviously, this car will not be available in Nigeria. But we still thought we should give a proper fair well to the weirdness that was the FJ Cruiser. Hopefully Toyota will replace it with something even stranger. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Source:http://carfreaksng.com/2017/09/14/toyota-stop-production-fj-cruiser-final-edition/

1 Like

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by Kufie(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
The fender mounted mirror isn't a "new feature".. it's usually a standard on Japanese SUVs.

3 Likes

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by mejai(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
d motor with 3 colours
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by DONFASZY(m): 7:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Ugliest Toyota jeep ever

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by jeeqaa7(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by DanielsParker(m): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2017
Better for them. undecided

Ugly thing. This is one of the cars I don't even like to look at on the road.

By the way, has Honda stopped production of element jeeps yet? I hate that car .

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by djemillionia: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2017
and ?
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by MadCow1: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2017
This car and Honda Element are in my top 10 list of foolish car designs..

32 Likes

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by vivalavida(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Worst Toyota product.

In the same class with Honda element to me

4 Likes

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by kimond101: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2017
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by obidevine(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2017
Bmedels26:
Remember the FJ Cruiser? It’s the quirky-looking retro-designed SUV Toyota sold in America from 2007 to 2014. But even after left-hand drive versions were discontinued, sales went on in Japan – until now, that is.

Toyota announced today that it will be releasing a “Final Edition” FJ Cruiser exclusively for the Japanese market. The FJ Final Edition will feature a unique beige paint, beige interior, 20-inch wheels, bumper-mounted lights, black door handles, a 4.0-liter V6 engine, and a five-speed automatic transmission.

if you haven’t noticed, the Final Edition also comes with a sweet fender-mounted left side-view mirror, a feature we think all JDM cars should have.
Obviously, this car will not be available in Nigeria. But we still thought we should give a proper fair well to the weirdness that was the FJ Cruiser. Hopefully Toyota will replace it with something even stranger. Guess we’ll have to wait and see.
Source:http://carfreaksng.com/2017/09/14/toyota-stop-production-fj-cruiser-final-edition/

JDM means Japanese Domestic Market, I guess
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2017
The vehicle 's design is very attrocious...
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by iLickAnalFungus(m): 9:11am On Sep 17, 2017
It's high time it dies
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by free2ryhme: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2017
Bmedels26:

ok
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by Harbeyg09(m): 9:16am On Sep 17, 2017
DONFASZY:
Ugliest Toyota jeep ever
Wat do you know about cars

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by agarawu23(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Pick the car and Honda element
I dislike am die grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by naptu2: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Inspired by the FJ40 Land Cruisers of the 1970s and 1980s

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2017
The Toyota car I dislike most.
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2017
agarawu23:
Pick the car and Honda element
I dislike am die grin

Same here.

1 Like

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
The vehicle 's design is very attrocious...
Really atrocious.
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by Thobiy(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2017
See Car
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by salbis(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2017
MadCow1:
This car and Honda Element are in my top 10 list of foolish car designs..
You have said it all.
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by lloydpras: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2017
The Love my Sis has for this FJ cruiser tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by idupaul: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2017
The FJ cruisers shape always irritates me
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by smith666999(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2017
DONFASZY:
Ugliest Toyota jeep ever

you mean "SUV"?

4 Likes

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by Maj196(m): 9:40am On Sep 17, 2017
People saying its ugly dis dat if dem dash u. You no go collect

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by crazygod(m): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2017
This car strong die. I hardly see this vehicle in an auto repair shop. I will still love to buy it someday sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by 2shure: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2017
Between fj cruiser
Toyota 4runner 2008 model
But y na say fj cruiser dey always get dual gear
Why
Abi dem wan convert am go limo
Re: Toyota To Stop The Production Of FJ Cruiser With The Final Edition by refreshrate: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
My friends daughter calls it NEPA car because of the white roof on black color scheme. Can't blame her though

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solar-powered Tricycle Reportedly Built By Nigerian Man In Lagos (photos) / 9 Most Common Car-buying Mistakes To Avoid / Now You Can Report VIO Sighting On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.