Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? (38827 Views)

Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine / Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by Sagamaje(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is the new message I got yesterday after registering with 500 naira in May At ISHIBA empowerment scheme. They say they will give us grants close to 10m depending on what u wana use it for but most be one of these things: Medical, Agriculture and School. The money is for free but they will monitor that it's used for d main purpose it was given. This is too good to be true but I was convinced by a friend. I applied for a grant of 7million for agriculture.

'ISHIBA TRAINING FOR ALL MEMBERS AT KUJE TOWN HALL ALONG GWAGWALADA ROAD
DATE 15TH AND 16TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2017. TIME 8:AM. MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE. CERTIFICATE N1000 AND LOGISTICS N500 TOTAL OF N1500. NOTE: IT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT. NATIONAL DIRECTOR'

Now my question : is this a scam cus they have offices across some Nigeria states. I av asked google if its a genuine NGO but nothing from there. I want to be sure before I carry on with the second phase of payment which is the message in quote above me

1 Like

Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by olate: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by barikay: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2017
I am asking same
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by fero20(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by PHRANTAD(m): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
There was no mention OF Ishiba in d article u posted. Number two, i dont think Ishiba claim to represent world bank in giving out thé funds for setting people up also. Hence u have not answered his question about d authenticity of Ishiba
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by zinnoclan: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by abolajidammy: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2018
You need to read it well and digest it , ishiba is different from ishiba mark
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by nenergy(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Sagamaje:
This is the new message I got yesterday after registering with 500 naira in May At ISHIBA empowerment scheme. They say they will give us grants close to 10m depending on what u wana use it for but most be one of these things: Medical, Agriculture and School. The money is for free but they will monitor that it's used for d main purpose it was given. This is too good to be true but I was convinced by a friend. I applied for a grant of 7million for agriculture.

'ISHIBA TRAINING FOR ALL MEMBERS AT KUJE TOWN HALL ALONG GWAGWALADA ROAD
DATE 15TH AND 16TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2017. TIME 8:AM. MAKE SURE YOU ARE THERE. CERTIFICATE N1000 AND LOGISTICS N500 TOTAL OF N1500. NOTE: IT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT. NATIONAL DIRECTOR'

Now my question : is this a scam cus they have offices across some Nigeria states. I av asked google if its a genuine NGO but nothing from there. I want to be sure before I carry on with the second phase of payment which is the message in quote above me

An acquaintance in my neighborhood told me yesterday. Said it's 3k (plus training). Grant is 4 - 10m. I just told him I'll give it a thought, but in my mind...I can't participate
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by Sagamaje(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2018
nenergy:

An acquaintance in my neighborhood told me yesterday. Said it's 3k (plus training). Grant is 4 - 10m. I just told him I'll give it a thought, but in my mind...I can't participate

Bro its a big time scam with I d card grin

1 Like

Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by nenergy(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Sagamaje:

Bro its a big time scam with I d card grin
Hahaha
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by ryfoz(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2018
nenergy:

Na wa o, so this s**t is happening almost everywhere

I've got two word for it - "MMM rebranded"

1 Like

Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by nenergy(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2018
ryfoz:

Na wa o, so this s**t is happening almost everywhere
I've got two word for it - "MMM rebranded"
Swiss golden I heard is going through issues now too.
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by Sagamaje(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
nenergy:

Swiss golden I heard is going through issues now too.

I know a lot of guys that have invested close to 350k in swiss gold. They wanted me in but, I spoke to my legs grin. Now, they are all in a state of quandary

1 Like

Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by EricZidzs(m): 3:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Thiz is a big time scam again , ishiba its not genure
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by Ravenglass: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Stay there...

Until you see proof..
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by okonja(m): 1:18pm On May 08, 2018
My brother, it's not a scam BUT hustle... cheesy cheesy

I met a woman last week here in ABuja she briefly explained to me, and I was like, in my work place, we are 150..can we get a Microfinance bank, she said yes...I asked how?...She said all we need to do is get upto 1,000 member and I will become the director.
I asked, what's her own microfinance bank name, and she replied; "I don't have a bank BUT I'm a coordinator",....In my mind, I was like WHAT!!! shocked shocked....So, I will pay you 150k for 150 people to coordinate...

I later concluded in my mind that this is another MMM rebranded.

Although, the money in question is REAL and available at Development Bank of Nigeria, BUT NGO claiming to be financial institution to give out grants are fraudulent. In fact it's a loan

Check out Development Bank of Nigeria HERE for more information.
Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
okonja:
My brother, it's not a scam BUT hustle... cheesy cheesy

I met a woman last week here in ABuja she briefly explained to me, and I was like, in my work place, we are 150..can we get a Microfinance bank, she said yes...I asked how?...She said all we need to do is get upto 1,000 member and I will become the director.
I asked, what's her own microfinance bank name, and she replied; "I don't have a bank BUT I'm a coordinator",....In my mind, I was like WHAT!!! shocked shocked....So, I will pay you 150k for 150 people to coordinate...

I later concluded in my mind that this is another MMM rebranded.

Although, the money in question is REAL and available at Development Bank of Nigeria, BUT NGO claiming to be financial institution to give out grants are fraudulent. In fact it's a loan

Check out Development Bank of Nigeria HERE for more information.

Re: Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? by okonja(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2018
franciskaine:

We are saying the samething na...don't you understand sarcasm? cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Drops Below $20k / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / "Binance Stop Scamming Us!" - Nigerian/African Traders Lament, Blast Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.