Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine (7216 Views)

Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine / Do you desire a genuine property in Lagos with C of O at an affordable price? / Is Ishiba Development Scheme Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by kashmoney12(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
PLS FRIEND ME I WANT TO KNOW IF BET4ME ARE TRUSTED SITE ONE CAN INVEST HIS MONEY..
IF U HAVE USE THE SITE BEFORE PLS SHARE UR EXPERIENCE..
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by servicecart: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
i have tried them once and they paid, plus or minus 25 days.
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by xteve(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
They are Legit. 18days to 22days they say
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by ddestiny20(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
kashmoney12:
PLS FRIEND ME I WANT TO KNOW IF BET4ME ARE TRUSTED SITE ONE CAN INVEST HIS MONEY..

yes they are
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by kaytenny(m): 3:21am On Oct 04, 2017
I have #50, 000 invested now, when they pay me I will let you know very soon. But do not fear, they are very honest! This my second investment with them anyway.

1 Like

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by wonderiyke(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yes they are. I withdrew my first investment in August 2017 exactly 18 days after. That was then. Now its 21 days. I will find out their new duration for sure when my current investments with them matures. I love their online support team. Very professional in their response to me always. They also have this new page like a forum where you could come to interact with the admin & fellow member investors and be updated with the latest developments. This is the link to their online forum http://forum9ja.com/forum?view=thread&id=4
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by greatky6: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Pls is bet4me still paying pls be honest. I don't wanna loss my money.
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by darlingjoylyn(f): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2017
I'm also looking for answers just like you. I hope they pay for real.
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by ddestiny20(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2017
darlingjoylyn:
I'm also looking for answers just like you. I hope they pay for real.

yes they are paying

1 Like

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by darlingjoylyn(f): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Will invest higher after this trial! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

ddestiny20:

yes they are paying
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by calmG(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
Yes they are paying...Register through my link I'll guide you through the whole process https://bet4me.club/?ref=smartt1
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
yes they are paying i just receive my payment of 90k today,so I pray they continue paying oh

1 Like

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by steviano(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
yorlq94:
yes they are paying i just receive my payment of 90k today,so I pray they continue paying oh
within how many days
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by steviano(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Invest at your own risk ...
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by influential1(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2017
kashmoney12:

Yes they are. I can guide you in registering. Pls contact me (WhatsApp:- 08060938510)

Or e-mail:- chu.influential@gmail.com
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
I pray they continue paying coz now i have reinvested 100k even i refer someone with 25k but they fail at promising days so I pray to cash out my profit oh
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by greatky6: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
So they are not paying again abi. Pls them should pay
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
they are paying oh so i invested 100k so by 27days now i should withdraw my profit and they have include count down time for investors at their website
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by henrygentle: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2017
greatky6:
So they are not paying again abi. Pls them should pay

You are so sick. Verily sick.
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2017
what is this man problem did someone force you to do anything you own your money so people like you should be at the garage working for NURTW at oshodi
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by josephjboy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
yorlq94:
what is this man problem did someone force you to do anything you own your money so people like you should be at the garage working for NURTW at oshodi
lol.... Funny
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by josephjboy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
I actually make an investment of 10k, today makes it 7days. I just pray and hope they pay oh.... Peeps where are you? Big Bros.
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
bro am not referring any one so to make but i too invested and they paid me 90k so now i invested 100k i pray not to cast so,if you invested at bet4me always check your profile so to your profit and days remain so to place for withdrawal that's all
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by kaytenny(m): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Pls don't put your money yet. They are yet to release my 100k for the 50k I invested 23 days ago. I chatted with Jennifer yesterday who told me I will receive my money but till now, nothing is happening. I don't know why Nigerians are like this.
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by steviano(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
that's why I said it before that they are no longer effective ...it's was on the 29th day that I was paid after every day call and chat with them online. the useless guy was even insulting me when I ask him when will I be paid after waiting for 26 days and nothing is forth coming ... he said if I like I can wait till Jesus come ...my advice is if you have invested pray they pay you and after that please leave ... those who are planing to invest you are doing that at your own risk ...they are having issues already they don't pay on time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
I pray they pay me my money even not on time mine is pay me my money ,the problem is the higher the money the payment process will take time so let keep praying oh
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by steviano(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
slimany:
Thank God Bet4me is not ponzi, if not , The program for don't enter one chance. I blamed the CEO for opening a thread here last month which created the awareness to these babies on nairaland. if not all these cry cry baby won't av heard of a platform that has been in existence for close to a year and has but en paying.

Abegi, carry ur money go, bet4me is not a quikie investment platform. invest at ur own risk . No be by force. If u can wait for a month, then carry ur money go ponzi. At least. u go see person wey u go hold for ur money there. they only need few serious participants. The moment Cats and Dog start entering. We see these kinda attitude.
clap for yourself...maybe you should read what you wrote and see if it makes any brain ...we are saying that bet4me promise a 100% in 21 days but now even on 28 days they still refuse to pay ...
Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
steviano:

clap for yourself...maybe you should read what you wrote and see if it makes any brain ...we are saying that bet4me promise a 100% in 21 days but now even on 28 days they still refuse to pay ...

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by nonny93(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
steviano:
that's why I said it before that they are no longer effective ...it's was on the 29th day that I was paid after every day call and chat with them online. the useless guy was even insulting me when I ask him when will I be paid after waiting for 26 days and nothing is forth coming ... he said if I like I can wait till Jesus come ...my advice is if you have invested pray they pay you and after that please leave ... those who are planing to invest you are doing that at your own risk ...they are having issues already they don't pay on time
oga u are a big liar,they dnt insult their customers

1 Like

Re: Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine by yorlq94: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
let stop this argument here and let focus on our investment,those waiting for payment should keep talking with the customer care line and if you just get your payment please let us know,even me i just invested 100K and my friend is 25K on the 11th of this month so waiting for my payment after a month.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N1.16tn Pension Fund Meant For Infrastructure Idle – Pencom / Investors Lose N140.86 Billion As Nigerian Stock Market Continues Tanking / Stock Market Investment for Nigerian Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.