Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Okigwe Youth Assembly Visits Imo PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okigwe Youth Assembly Visits Imo PDP Chairman (359 Views)

President Buhari Remains Father Of All – Igbo Youth Assembly (IYA) / IGP Idris Shuns National Assembly; Visits Governor El-Rufai Instead (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okigwe Youth Assembly Visits Imo PDP Chairman by RolandAkachukwu(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Okigwe Youth Assembly Visits Imo PDP Chairman

The leadership of Okigwe Youth Assembly (OYA) today visited the State Chairman of Imo PDP Barr. Charles Chukwudi Ezekwem (Ikemba Okigwe), in his office at No 98 Okigwe Road, Owerri. The group led by the President, Engr. Michael Anokwuru, disclosed that their visit is in line with their determination to show solidarity and support to one of their own who is now the state Chairman of PDP Imo State. He reaffirmed His confidence on the leadership of Chief Charles Ezekwem, noting that the Chairman has never disappointed them in the past and will not at this time. The leader of the group who emphasised on the development of Okigwe Zone, also urged the Chairman to place priority on the youths in His administration. He assured the Chairman that OYA will partner with the party to ensure that victory is achieved in 2019.

The Chairman in his response thanked the group for identifying with him and the party at large. He once again reaffirmed his resolve to lead a people oriented PDP in Imo State, a PDP that will serve the masses and a party that will be fair to all concerned. He also reassured them that the youths will take center stage in his administration.

In his statement, "I want to thank you all for coming. I can assure you that I will not disappoint your expectations. The PDP of today is a party of the masses. For us to win election, we must make PDP a mass movement and that is my mission in this office. Let me also reassure you that the youths will take center stage in my administration. As you can see around me, I'm already working with the youths. My administration will carry the youths along in all we are doing".

The visit which was anchored by the SA political to the State Chairman Chief Emeka Ibe Okwuruokaa, had the presence of the State publicity secretary, Hon. Oparah DamianDamian and the Youth leader, Aburi Williams Chibueze Ahanonu, in attendance.

(1) (Reply)

A Reminder Of My Advice To IPOB On February 15, 2016 / Nigeria Needs Restructuring Now Or Never. / IDP Couple Welcome Triplets,Named Them Afta Gov Shettima,His Wife & Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.