Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

See How To Get 5 Star Rating On Iwriter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See How To Get 5 Star Rating On Iwriter (513 Views)

Buy Quality Reviews & 5 Star Rating To Your Fiverr Account Today ! / MAGIC WORDS To Get 5 Star Rating As A Rideshare Driver / FIVERR 5 Star Rating And Good Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Get 5 Star Rating On Iwriter by nairanaira12: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am a writer on iwriter and I dare say I am doing well now, unlike before.

I was working on freelancer.com before porting to iwriter. The pay is very poor on freelancer.com. I had to port to iwriter in search of greener pastures.

I first started writing on this platform in 2012, but my account was suspended after I amassed three to four straight 3 stars. The rule on iwriter is that your account will get suspended after earning 3 to 4 three stars one after another.

I opened 2 other accounts after the first failure, but met the same fate.

After these poor showings. I forgot about working on iwriter ever again and found my way back to freelancer. com and it's poor rate ($1.5 per 500 words, if you are lucky).

After some Years, I got fed up with the poor rating on freelancer.com and decided to give iwriter another shot. This time around, I armed myself with a tool that saw me promoted from standard level to premium level; name of this life saving tool is Grammarly grammar checker (premium).

With the aid of Grammarly, my consistent 3 stars became consistent 5 stars. The only times I had 3 stars were when the clients thought what I wrote wasn't what they wanted. Gone are the days when my works were rejected for poor quality or grammatical errors, thanks to Grammarly (premium).

Is Grammaly the only secret? No. I also apply certain touches to my writing that the clients find irresistible. I will reveal the lifesaving tips to a selected few.

My plan is to hit elite level on iwriter in about 2 weeks from now, and this is achievable with the Grammaly and my unique writing format. (at elite level, writers earn up to $8 per 500 words, that's about 1,500 naira per 500 words). I will only need to write 2 articles per day to make 90k per month. I can increase it to 5 articles per day to make over 200k per month.

Has your articles been rejected on Iwriter? Maybe they have even blocked your account due to poor rating? You can turn the tide and change your story to glory by employing the right tool and tips, and there is no better tool than the premium copy of Grammarly.

The free version can only correct misspelt words and nothing more. But the premium version will

--correct misspelt words

--check for plagiarism

--correct poor grammar

--suggest better choice of words to replace weak ones.

--tell you better ways to construct your sentences

The list is endless.

I know Grammaly premium is expensive ($29 per month; about 11k naira per month). But you can get it for less than half the price for 3 months. Not 1 month, not 2 months, but 3 full months. That's all you have to pay to build a writing career on iwriter. com.

Yes, iwriter is the place to build a writing career. You rise on the rung of the ladder as your writings and ratings improve. You start by earning $2 per 500 words at Standard Level and you can steadily rise to Elite Level where you can earn $8 per 500 words. This may seem difficult to achieve, but you can do it if you have access to the right tool and tips.

--Never again will you be paid 300 naira (0.8$) per 500 words.

--Never again will your articles be rejected on iwriter for gramatical or spelling error.

--Never again will 3 stars fall on you consistently on iwriter.

--Never again will your account be blocked for poor quality articles.

All you need are the right tool and tips.

You can add me on whatsapp via this number: 0 90 76 003 396 for more discussion if interested.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss With Just 28000 Naira / Itunes Gift Cards Need. Good Rate / Ethnic Economic Sabotage Brewing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.