Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

MAGIC WORDS To Get 5 Star Rating As A Rideshare Driver - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAGIC WORDS To Get 5 Star Rating As A Rideshare Driver (392 Views)

Buy Quality Reviews & 5 Star Rating To Your Fiverr Account Today ! / Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / FIVERR 5 Star Rating And Good Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAGIC WORDS To Get 5 Star Rating As A Rideshare Driver by Luxurydriverng: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhLYSZKcnak

I am a rideshare driver and this month made it a year since I have been drinving to earn income. I have come to understand that driver ratings affect how fast and quick he/she gets the next ride thus giving him/her a competitive edge over other drivers in a well over saturated rideshare industry.

In this video I share the secret MAGIC WORDS I tell to riders after a trip that make them rate me 5 star, these words helped me grow my ratings from 4.6 in the past to what it is right now.

I currently hold a rating of 4.97 star which is by far above the city of Lagos average rating.

Remember to subscribe to The Driverpreneur YouTube channel for more rideshare related contents.

(1) (Reply)

Free Delivery Request Within Abuja With Faxter / Learn Gadgets Import And All Kinds Of Mini Importation Here / Hidden Profitable Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.