Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Holding Your Government Accountable Part 1 By Charles Ogbu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Holding Your Government Accountable Part 1 By Charles Ogbu (402 Views)

Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holding Your Government Accountable Part 1 By Charles Ogbu by Bush2013: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Yesterday on this wall, we conducted a Vote on whether we would love to speak or communicate with the 5 Southeast governors and all the federal lawmakers from Ala-Igbo and I made a promise to release their mobile digits if the Yes Vote wins. Well, the YES VOTE carried the day. And I am here to fulfil my promise.
I shall be releasing the numbers in batches.
First, the numbers of the 5 Southeast governors. And that will be followed by those of Igbo federal lawmakers IF we conduct ourselves like mature people by eschewing insults while talking with or texting them.
They are your employees. You feed them. You house and cloth them and even their families.
Just don't insult them, please. But make sure you tell them your mind. If they pick offence, that is their problem. An employer has the right to talk to his employee.
I fully understand there might be consequences for this but I made my peace with my maker a long time ago. So I am ready for the consequences. You need to be ready too because the truth is, we are dealing with men who are deaf, dumb and blind to the sanctity of the life of the Igbo person.
Our demand is simple:
Igbo governors should stop taking the side of our oppressors. They need to speak out against Militarization of Ala-Igbo.
As their employers, we are asking them to stop serving and defending the interests of the Caliphate but to start protecting the interest of Ndigbo.
We have neither guns nor tanks. So we are using social media, which is our only weapon.
Here are the numbers:
07067777077=Governor Okorocha of Imo state.
08053387018=Governor Ikpeazu of Abia state.
07030008855=Governor Obiano of Anambra state.
08033324791=Governor David of Ebonyi state.
08033413866=Governor Ugwuanyi of Enugu state.
Occupy their phone till they give us an answer as to why they've chosen to play the Ostrich as Buhari's killing machine get set to turn our land into a theatre of blood.
Have no fear for them. If they change their numbers ten times, I give you my word, I will gift you with their numbers ten times. If they take it further, I will release the phone numbers of their wives and children join and other dirty documents detailing their treachery and outright thievery.
Igbo governors must answer to their people.
I am coming with those of Igbo federal lawmakers and ministers
Re: Holding Your Government Accountable Part 1 By Charles Ogbu by lafflaff123(m): 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Senseless thread.
Re: Holding Your Government Accountable Part 1 By Charles Ogbu by Bush2013: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Senseless thread.
Ignored

1 Like

Re: Holding Your Government Accountable Part 1 By Charles Ogbu by Etogist: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
I love this man. Keep it up Charles we are solidly behind you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Stop Calling IPOB A Terrorist Organization – Human Rights Warns Nigerian / Gov Okowa Signs 3 Bills Passed By Delta House Of Assembly Into Law. / Sukuk Bond: Federal Government Faulted The Claims To Islamise Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.