Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video (10147 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / . / Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by ritababe(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
ok
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by GrandGarcon: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Nna mechi onu... When Nnamdi Kanu was inciting violence and spreading hate, all of you were hailing him. Just negodu now...
shut up if you have any evidence, present it at the court of law.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
GrandGarcon:
shut up if you have any evidence, present it at the court of law.

You call yourself "big boy" yet you want to promote violence... Shame on you...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Chuksng: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
It is well with the Just....

Do you reside in Onitsha, Asaba or other Onitsha suburbs? Then you are missing out!
VISIT US AT LIFESTYLE FITNESS CENTRE LET'S KEEP YOU FIT & GIVE SHAPE TO YOUR BODY
ONLY N10 for the first Month
Address: 2 School Road. Iyiowa Layout Onitsha, Anambra State (Via Atani Road, Ogbani)

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Antipob777(f): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Old walk down to the scene and get us pictures. You are covered by the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by GrandGarcon: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
masterpolyglot:

You call yourself "big boy" yet you want to promote violence... Shame on you...
I did not promote any violence. Bigger shame on you!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Throwback: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Hausa Fulani mafias have started the second civil war that certainly will end one Nigeria

Goodbye One Nigeria

Adieu Nigeria

This country has cease to exist

Reasoning has been thrown out of the window by Buhari

We won't forget Buhari's and his peoples bloody aggression against Biafrans

How dare an Igbo utter the word "reasoning"?

Did you watch any of Kanu's video even after he got a bail? Was there any reasoning in his wild and uncouth remarks?

Abeg, eat the food you have prepared and stop complaining.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Annie939(f): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
hmmmmmmmm this is serious ooooooo
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by arabmoney101(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
ericuzor:
Nigerian Army have finally broke into the palace of the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu in Afaraukwu Umuahia.

They re shooting sporadically right now.

We cant confirm if they have arrested Kanu

We re still monitoring the tensed situation and will bring you updates.

Source igberetv

http://igberetvnews.com/426540/download-video-heavy-gun-shots-as-nig-army-finally-breaks-into-ipob-leader/
lies all lies undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by icon007(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari keep creating jobs in the North, disaster in the East. Not dat I support the way kalu is going about his agitation. He, however should have known better that diplomacy and not violence can only achieve ceding in this kind of country we find ourselves. If not for anything, we are too interwoven in this country.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by maxiflexy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Python dance is starting tomorrow, the south east is in for a long stuff all because of one man, nnamdi kanu must be arrested in order to bring back sanity. I am sure the military must have plan for any confrontation this might cause in case IPOB picks up arms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:
ok
Do u later travel?
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
masterpolyglot:
Good. To say the truth, Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to national security. He should be aprehended by the army and handed over to the DSS till the court sentences him.

There is no guarantee that he won't continue to breed even more hatred after the army leaves Abia. The nonsense needs to stop once and for all.

Hmmm. MEND, OPC, Fulani Herders, Boko-Haram.. now IPOB.. we truly deserve hell and damnation
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by ritababe(f): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
Do u later travel?

aba to PH that used to be 500# is now 4000# and many banks are close, can't withdraw.

cc. wristbangle

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by otokx(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:

aba to PH that used to be 500# is now 4000# and many banks are close, can't withdraw.

cc. wristbangle

Suffering snakes.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chai see how Army humble "supreme leader" such that he's scared of his shadow.

Dead body no dey win case, i tot he said he will sacrifice? When it mattered most, his ant liver failed him... cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by wristbangle: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:

cc. wristbangl

Honestly I am speechless hearing this..... crycry

Afam4eva, Can we say the FG is also responsible for this?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by caesaraba(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
maxiflexy:
Python dance is starting tomorrow, the south east is in for a long stuff all because of one man, nnamdi kanu must be arrested in order to bring back sanity. I am sure the military must have plan for any confrontation this might cause in case IPOB picks up arms

That is the prayer, they should please bring out their arms. People are really vexed up here and anxiously waiting for news of more northern deaths down east.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by LilSmith55(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Fake news everywhere
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by 989900: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

1 Peter 3:10 - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

Proverbs 15:1 - A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Ephesians 4:29 - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Matthew 12:36-37 - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. (Read More...)

Psalms 118:5 - I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, [and set me] in a large place.

Psalms 141:3 - Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

James 3:8 - But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

James 1:26 - If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion [is] vain.

Proverbs 10:19 - In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips [is] wise.

Proverbs 15:28 - The heart of the righteous studieth to answer: but the mouth of the wicked poureth out evil things.

James 3:6 - And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Proverbs 12:18 - There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise [is] health.

Proverbs 15:4 - A wholesome tongue [is] a tree of life: but perverseness therein [is] a breach in the spirit.

Psalms 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

James 1:19 - Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

Proverbs 13:3 - He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: [but] he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:

cc. wristbangle
JEHOVAH!!! 4k that's Lagos will now be 20k
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by laudate: 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
masterpolyglot:
Good. To say the truth, Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to national security. He should be aprehended by the army and handed over to the DSS till the court sentences him.

There is no guarantee that he won't continue to breed even more hatred after the army leaves Abia. The nonsense needs to stop once and for all.

Hehehehe.... where is jumobi1 to listen to this one?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Homeboiy: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Watching as the events unfold. But he shouldn't be hiding inside his mansion while his followers re bn killed,let him come out Nd fight. Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep should be ready to stay awake also.

why buhari no follow army come abia?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by laudate: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
wristbangle:
Honestly I am left speechless hearing this..... crycry

Afam4eva, Can we say the FG is also responsible for this?

You are wicked! cheesy wink grin What kind of a question is this?? cheesy shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by ugosly(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Why is this not on the front page yet.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by shukuokukobambi: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Homeboiy:

The same reason why ojukwu no follow victor banjo and the troops go ore. The same reason why trump no follow soldiers go Syria. The same reason why kanu no follow ipob soldiers swim inside isiala ngwa muddy river

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Homeboiy:

. Because he is the president of a country Nd commander of the armed forces. Nnamdi KANU is just like a rebel Nd rebels leaders don't hide,they stay in front during battles.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by 3kay945(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmm.. Misplaced priority
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by adadike281(f): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
I used to support Biafra but when I saw that kanu is becoming power drunk I backed out and I warned my people but they never listened. Ngwanu, osetigo! those that called for my head , where una dey? I hope tosie and co are leading d battle for ipob? nwayo, nwayo ka eji aracha ofe di oku but no one listened

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
adadike281:
I used to support Biafra but when I saw that kanu is becoming power drunk I backed out and I warned my people but they never listened. Ngwanu, osetigo! those that called for my head , where una dey? I hope tosie and co are leading d battle for ipob? nwayo, nwayo ka eji aracha ofe di oku but no one listened

shocked
What are you saying? that you no longer support Biafra?
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Tayonic: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
adadike281:
I can't laugh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police / Akwa Ibom: Hoodlums Storm INEC Office, Disappear With 2,045 Pvcs / Jihadists Not Carving Caliphate In The Northeast - Lai Mohammed Slams Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.