Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video (10146 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / . / Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by adadike281(f): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Tayonic:

I can't laugh.
This is very serious. now my people are being killed in droves but kanu that was shouting ' weapon weapon' is nowhere to be seen. Those that don't know d pains of losing their loved ones and clamouring for Biafra , I hope they are leading d war against egwu eke soldiers? ipob should remember that for every Hausa corpse , there is a trailer load of igbo corpses heading down to Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by wristbangle: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
laudate:
mm

You are wicked! cheesy wink grin What kind of a question is this?? cheesy shocked shocked

grin grin

I am still expecting his feedback

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Tayonic: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
adadike281:
This is very serious. now my people are being killed in droves but kanu that was shouting ' weapon weapon' is nowhere to be seen. Those that don't know d pains of losing their loved ones and clamouring for Biafra , I hope they are leading d war against egwu eke soldiers? ipob should remember that for every Hausa corpse , there is a trailer load of corpses heading down to Onitsha.
My sister. God will bless you.
I am a Yoruba and honestly I don't like the way Buhari handled the issue.
However, Igbos are so irritating in their manners and are crude in reasoning.
Imagine calling other Nigerians animals and still demanding referendum from them.
Self determination is an undeniable right.
However, hate speeches won't take them anywhere.
I really hope Federal Government calms things down diplomatically instead of using force.
Its getting out of hand.
Lives are sacred.
Igbos are only being stupid.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by reality1010: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
masterpolyglot:
Good. To say the truth, Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to national security. He should be aprehended by the army and handed over to the DSS till the court sentences him.

There is no guarantee that he won't continue to breed even more hatred after the army leaves Abia. The nonsense needs to stop once and for all.
What makes him a threat?Don't u believe in democracy again?So someone who is calling for referendum has become a threat. NK is just one there millions out there who stands for Biafra.why he was in prison d agitation was hot and will be continuously. Meet him at referendum if u believe
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
reality1010:

What makes him a threat?Don't u believe in democracy again?So someone who is calling for referendum has become a threat. NK is just one there millions out there who stands for Biafra.why he was in prison d agitation was hot and will be continuously. Meet him at referendum if u believe

All of you lack home training... Just go there and wear biafra cloth and start throwing sticks and stones at the soldiers like some of ur brothers and let's see how good you are at mud swimming... Deaf trouble makers.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by kingshrd: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
They should have waited till in the night to start throwing banger na clowns
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by TheKingdom: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Philistine:
This ipob issue is getting boring....NA should do the needful....just one bullet on the fool's head and let him become history!

And that will of course create a World class medical center in your Zoo so you can be treated for being MAD abi?

You guys stink but pretend its coming from your neighbor who has since moved out.

Nigger Area citizen as usual
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by NigelCundy: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
zurich1010:

Yorubaa, how long will you continue this, yorubaa?
We reject him as a Yoruba. He is a slave who has no affiliation with the responsible Yoruba clan who believe in restructuring and equity, fairness and equal representation. We believe in a corrupt free nation. We believe in peace, love and unity.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by bobbyfest(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Philistine:
This ipob issue is getting boring....NA should do the needful....just one bullet on the fool's head and let him become history!

ode ni e but kokan mi.... as if u wil survive if war really start...lets just pray God take control...if war start ..even if we win over Igbos I doubt some Republic countries lik
russia
united states
and religiously Israel might put up a fight...and we know all this countries can wipe we the South West and the northerners in 3days....lets just pray God take control...u dz mumu sayin dy shud kil him... have u killed the hausa wu killed our brothers in ile ife months ago...what abt d hausa herdmen in South west regions. ..we ar always scared to do jungle justice for them cause we know hausa own our lands now.... lets just pray war dont start cause not only Igbos wil die....some many nigerians wil be homeless too...I cant picture hw nigeria wil be if country lik israel face us in war....you all know we cant win....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 15, 2017
adadike281:
This is very serious. now my people are being killed in droves but kanu that was shouting ' weapon weapon' is nowhere to be seen. Those that don't know d pains of losing their loved ones and clamouring for Biafra , I hope they are leading d war against egwu eke soldiers? ipob should remember that for every Hausa corpse , there is a trailer load of igbo corpses heading down to Onitsha.
in you previous post you are part of those running your mouth , what changed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Olujimi Wins Ekiti South PDP Senatorial Ticket / Herdsmen Attack: Enugu students reject call for reprisal, laud Ugwuanyi / Group Petitions Jonathan Over “Hausanisation & Islamisation” Of Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.