Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) (16613 Views)

Edo: Police Re-Arrest Prisoner Who Escaped From Jail During #EndSARS Protest / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station / Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
MhiztaD:
Please share this on your social media and save peoples life... This girl is sharing HIV.. I'm a victim please save lives her name is Udoka ebeninye
why u sef go dey chop her raw?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by GooseBaba: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
9jvirgin:
This guy's brain is filled with poo. If you stab someone here, you will get a life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

Where is the "here" ... That people get life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for stabbing?

I want to believe you just made it up...please prove me wrong..

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by GooseBaba: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Well, attempted murder is far different from murder grin

It depends on WHO you attempt.....some attempted murderer are serving 20 plus years. While some murderers serve less than 5 years and they are out of prison..
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
GooseBaba:

It depends on WHO you attempt.....some attempted murderer are serving 20 plus years. While some murderers serve less than 5 years and they are out of prison..

The charge is different, the penalty is also different.
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by sharaawy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
ojimbo:
Edo people sef. These how they keep killing each other here in Italy and Europe as a whole.
When you want to have a proper argument about Biafra with them. They will keep calling the aggitation evil yet they have more than 10 million of their girls in Europe doing prostitution. "Ashawo 10 Euro"
........u r a goat for insulting Edo people
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by tayo4ng(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
crime everywhere you gooo. No more good news in Nigeria
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by ojimbo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
sharaawy:
........u r a goat for insulting Edo people
sorry if i insulted you people. I'm only acting out of anger. Ghana of recent implemented free Education in all the whole secondary schools across the country. And all other African sees in Europe are millions of underage girls from Edo who were pushed to do prostitution in Europe.
Forget my personality and aggitate for this maltreatment from this country called Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
Edo state, The Home Of Crime
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by danibliss(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
hmmm!!
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by XaintJoel20: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
9jvirgin:
This guy's brain is filled with poo. If you stab someone here, you will get a life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

Where?
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by XaintJoel20: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
MhiztaD:
Please share this on your social media and save peoples life... This girl is sharing HIV.. I'm a victim please save lives her name is Udoka ebeninye

Thanks.

But I guess it's too late for you since you may have contracted the deadly virus.
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by Drguzzykola(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
MhiztaD:

@op.. sorry abt ur status.. infact i dnt know if u can take a legal action against her coz its indirectly a murder case..

pls go and see a doctor immediately and tell him u av been exposed..

i came across this drug PEP.(am a medic). Tell ur doctor abt it and he ll prescribe for u..

check out here. within 72 hrs of potential exposure.
u can still get it off if u arent slack with it..

infact her resilence to not using condom should have given u a signal that something is fishy somwhere

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/pep.html
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by Assassin101: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
ASUU should adopt a code name asap for their strike action tagged "Operation Kangaroo kick"

mooregan:
A lot of Animal kingdom activities has happened in this country tho.

We had a scenario where the Lion King was pursued out of the jungle by rats.

We've had a case were Python is dancing Ekombi on the Streets of Abia.

And now the Joint Health Staff Union (JOHESU) has embarked on strike and they term it "OPERATION ALLIGATOR BITE"

grin grin grin
Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by akigbemaru: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
chazdhe:
The Edo State Police command today paraded over one hundred suspects for various offences.

According to the Edo State Commissioner, Mr. Haliru Gwandu, the suspects were arrested in various parts of the state between October 10, 2016 and September 13, 2017.

He said the 118 suspects were arrested for robbery, kidnapping, murder, human trafficking, cultism..

He then went further to reveal that 61 cartridges, 27 fire arms and 4 vehicles were recovered..

See some photos below;

Watch video below and listen to some confessions;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vz542D43VQ

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/never-kill-don-stab-person-suspect-confesses-edo-police-parades-118-suspects-video/

Source ITV Benin

Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by mooregan(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Assassin101:
ASUU should adopt a code name asap for their strike action tagged "Operation Kangaroo kick"

Hahahahahaha

Snake in the Monkey shadow

1 Like

Re: Edo Police Parade 118 Suspects (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mechanic Absconds With Customer’s Car Worth N2.8m / Fraudster Impersonates Prophetess Faith Aigbe As CRBC Facebook Members React / Man Shot Dead By Marine Police In Delta Buried(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.