Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil (13095 Views)

Okomu Nigeria Sees Subdued 2018 For Palm Oil On Market Woes / Nigeria’s Crude Export To U.S. Rises Above 5million Barrels / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Export To Crash To 1.72 Million Barrels In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Caseless: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2017
ultron12345:
Are they trying to insult us
I tire!
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2017
adioolayi:
....and see our lives The same Oil Palm seed we gave them
Nigeria!
Asin eeeh! this country keep disgracing themselves massively every now and then.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by gbishman: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2017
This is quite shameful, that after the Malaysians came to Edo state years ago to collects palm oil seedlings, carried extensive research and improved on their yield are now trading the by products for our crude which has now become a worthless commodity.
I weep furiously for my country, as they say it is well in Jesus name
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Prestige16(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2017
Has it gotten to this? Please hit me with the next shocker
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by joechingo: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
It's funny to know that 50 years ago we gave ds countries the samples of the seedlings that is currently the stay of their economy and the basis for trade with us today, it's rather unfortunate. #weneedtogrowup
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
shervydman:
Nigeria important palm oil from which country?

Cameroon is the one am 100% sure of.
we import tomatoes too from Cameroon.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by ibkgab001: 5:39am On Sep 16, 2017
bleskid:
see iam from the north side benue we produce palm oil ourself ,,,, we get plenty palm oil

Benue is Middle belt not core north that I mean
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by ibkgab001: 5:41am On Sep 16, 2017
flowfury:

And you just chose to exhibit your inherited genetic stupidity this early morning abi?

I won't tell you .. You are stupid

I know you are from a tribe that call your papa by name
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by bleskid: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2017
ibkgab001:

Benue is Middle belt not core north that I mean
see you we are north central.
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by sobastical: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
If you need UK used cloths in bale to start a business, we do in grades too... Men's wear kids wear and ladies wear too. We also have sweat shirt too. Our store is at the popular market in Super market at abule egba Lagos.
For those outside lagos can also patronize us and we can send you goods to any state you are in the country.
Text me whatsapp 08053548696
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2017
sobastical:
If you need UK used cloths in bale to start a business, we do in grades too... Men's wear kids wear and ladies wear too. We also have sweat shirt too. Our store is at the popular market in Super market at abule egba Lagos.
For those outside lagos can also patronize us and we can send you goods to any state you are in the country.
Text me whatsapp 08053548696
for real saba? shocked send me messages young man
Re: Indonesia Looks To Exchange Nigeria’s Crude Oil For Palm Oil by sobastical: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
smithsydny:
for real saba? shocked send me messages young man

For real brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current Price Of Petrol Without Subsidy: ₦142.92 Per Litre / Naira Slumps, Exchanges At Over ₦‎1,500 Against Dollar / How To Make Money From Lubricant Oil Production Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.