Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. (34127 Views)

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / My NECO Result Not Released Because Of 'Debt'. Please Help / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by potent5(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
swagenity:
I am really happy the result came out before my post-utme.. .help me thank God!!!! !
Enokela, how far.
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by nnol(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Ramwab94:
NECO and Credits. I have never seen an A in their result in my life.
This is the first time for me to see be in NECO.
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by nnol(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Ramwab94:
NECO and Credits. I have never seen an A in their result in my life.
This is the first time for me to see B grade in NECO.
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Congrats, the grade boundary system that was use really favoured you, what it's simply done is that, the normal grading system in schools is not being adopted, if it is being adopted, only few people gets A and B. The grading system is being done based on the performance of the candidates, that's why in previous years people hardly get As based on student's performance, congrats once more, but don't relax o, study well in the higher institution once you get admission.
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2017
dollynnn:

mouthpiece of the gods,u shld congratulate nd encourage him/her nd nt to castigate hm/her as if ur o'level was better..who knws maybe urz was even two-sittings?
, who is this one talking to,, do you know who I am?, common gerra ra here men, you this toddler
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Peezzy:
how many A's did you have during your time? post your result or shut DA fuq up!
I don't ball with , dumb heads ,, I flow with professor's , s0 get out of ma way, nigro
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2017
matrixA:

excuse me? Do you know how diff4cult it is to get an A in NECO? BTw,show us urz
go and sit down, your post is senseless ,,
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

u are a scum! more than 5people have requested for your o'level result but u couldn't prove yourself

you people and oversabi. olodo

congrats jawe op, I used ssce for my institution and your result was even better than mine (grades). don't listen to all these nitwit. stay focus and prepare ahead for the jamb
senseless post like the owner
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2017
nnol:
This is the first time for me to see B grade in NECO.
lol, it simply means that after the marking exercise, the highest score in a subject maybe 50%, so A grade will start from there, till the lowest score, so the performance of students after the marking exercise was not too good, that's why you see As and Bs.
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by DesmondLegend(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
, , when your mate are having a1,,, u are having c, and you are see happy with yourself,, well I will not blame you,,, I only blame these people who are still congratulating you, it shows the educational standard of Nigeria has died down,,, (in patience Jonathan's voice ) I weep for Nigeria, deris god

YOU ARE A GOAT
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2017
DesmondLegend:

YOU ARE A GOAT
silence is the best answer given to a person like you who don't know what to say, you are henceforth ignored,
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by adakoleagbenu: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2017
enokela my idoma broda
idoma people always brilliant. congrats. me sha na Only C I get for my neco. I hardly see A and B. so congrats op. remember ur life is just beginning. guard it jealousy. no follow bad friend. no drink, no smoke. no follow woman. no keep late nites. obey ur parents and elders. focus on studies and I pray u get admission. generally, just be good op. my idoma broda!
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by DesmondLegend(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
silence is the best answer given to a person like you who don't know what to say, you are henceforth ignored,

Then why did you reply?
stupid fellow.
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by Adebowale89(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
senseless post like the owner

show your o level cert or remain dumbed forever

ode

1 Like

Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

show your o level cert or remain dumbed forever

ode
at times I don't blame people like you, I only blame your guidian,,, if I were to be your parents I would have used you , for a juju sacrifice ,,,, rather than keeping you in my house, you are a liability to your geberation
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy : that guy up there is looking for attention, :Dthat guy up there is looking for attention, , funny indeed

1 Like

Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by kyaa64(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Congrats ooh, nw na jamb next before post-utme wahala, na uam bi ur 1st choice abi?
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
kyaa64:
Congrats ooh, nw na jamb next before post-utme wahala, na uam bi ur 1st choice abi?
well congrats tho, make he no be like say I be enemy of progress, just manage this airtime 26384892011289
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by matrixA(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
go and sit down, your post is senseless ,,
this one is deep o...
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by Adebowale89(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
at times I don't blame people like you, I only blame your guidian,,, if I were to be your parents I would have used you , for a juju sacrifice ,,,, rather than keeping you in my house, you are a liability to your geberation

guardian u meant and what's geberation? oh u mean generation?

u are a stark illiterate who choose to be relevant on public forum. you can't even get spelling of words accurately but here faulting a student that took all his papers

you're a numskull, I'm ashamed on your behalf
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by ayo2012: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
You tried jare. But how was the general result of CDSS Nasme. Hope it fair
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by Eeroh95(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Criis:
NECO, simpler than WASSCE, but failed more.
reverse is the case bro
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by dammywapes(m): 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
swagenity:

Same here.. .got d7 in my waec physics
neco been saving career
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by Eeroh95(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
, , when your mate are having a1,,, u are having c, and you are see happy with yourself,, well I will not blame you,,, I only blame these people who are still congratulating you, it shows the educational standard of Nigeria has died down,,, (in patience Jonathan's voice ) I weep for Nigeria, deris god
this post just shows how senseless you are...mates are having a1 and bs because of expo abi...even if he did expo and got this,he still tried unlike having the whole expo and the whole As then empty brain like yours
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by dollynnn(f): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
, who is this one talking to,, do you know who I am?, common gerra ra here men, you this toddler
.shut dah Bleep up! Do u knw who I am? Next time,dnt just jump into conclusion
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by INCREDIBLEGUY: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
dollynnn:
.shut dah Bleep up! Do u knw who I am? Next time,dnt just jump into conclusion
ah love to see peeps like you barking,,,,, wooh wooh,
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by AJboi(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nice1.Dis is d beginning of ur success in life.I wish all d best
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by swagenity(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
dammywapes:
neco been saving career
Yes!!!!
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by swagenity(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
potent5:

Enokela, how far.
Am good ooo.. .u?
Re: Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. by swagenity(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Itulah:

Good one kid, keep it up.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Increases Salaries Of Tertiary Institutions’ Staff By 35% And 23% / From Kindergarten To Graduation: Photos Of A Mother And Daughter Go Viral On Twi / ASUU Strike: What Is the update in your School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.