Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants (2251 Views)

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP / Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
I will like to state here for the record that I'm Igbo from Anambra state and was born and brought up in Jos, still resident here.

I'm surprised that as at this hour I still haven't read any news about the chaos that erupted in Jos the plateau state capital today, as Hausa's decided to start attacking Igbos and by extension, Christians.

I'm writing this piece because i am sad that all these were avoidable if Kanu and his fellow IPOB touts are reasonable sets of human beings. This morning I watched a video of some thugs stopping and searching vehicles looking for Hausa person to kill.

If I were to be an Hausa man and i watch such videos, I will be so mad that I will want to start a reprisal attack, because basically Hausa's in Abia and SE are people going about their business, why should they be attacked?

If those IPOB miscreants think they want to fight, they should proceed to army barracks and police barracks and leave the populace alone... If other northern states begin to respond to this foolishness caused my those hopeless IPOB thugs, Igbos will be the worst hit and as for Kanu I hope he has his day in court and be jailed again without bail!

Everyone has the right to self determination not with hate speeches and abusive words, I have seen videos of Kanu insulting Hausa/Fulani and yorubas. The man has no respect for elders and human lives.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by RomeSankara: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Be wise son

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by lafflaff123(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by DickDastardLION(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
On point! cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
RomeSankara:
Be wise son
Truth hurts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
God bless you.
Bless you too

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by sarrki(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
No crisis in Jos

Its a demonstration by Igbos in Jos protesting against Python dance going on in the east

They were dispersed by the police

So it caused panic

No crisis in Jos

Cc myndd44

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by DickDastardLION(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
No crisis in Jos

Its a demonstration by Igbos in Jos protesting against Python dance going on in the east

So it caused panic

No crisis in Jos

Cc myndd44
you have proof?

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
There is no evidence of crises in Jos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by sarrki(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
DickDastardLION:

you have proof?

Bro yeah

I called my guyz just now
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
No crisis in Jos

So it caused panic

No crisis in Jos

Cc myndd44
So far no evidence of crises... Well done
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
them NK zombies are comin for you because u post the truth,
they will soon strikthru ur post and post a picture of a man with tribal marks and call u afonja

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by DickDastardLION(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Bro yeah

I called my guyz just now
ok then
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Badmanbay(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=60462527]No crisis in Jos

So it caused panic

No crisis in Jos

Stop saying what you don't know.. Must you commetnt on every post

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by vedaxcool(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
London gay club stripper zombies misbehaving again

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
No crisis in Jos

So it caused panic

No crisis in Jos

Cc myndd44

Where are you?
what happened in terminus, katako and chobe today?

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by letusbepieces: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
IPOB WILL BE SINGING, WE TOLD U SO.

WATEVA BUSINESS U DO IN JOS AND USING IT TO DEVELOP JOS, U CAN DO IN IGBO LAND AND DAT IS Y BIAFRA MUST HAPPEN.

YORUBA AND HAUSA GET OFF UR LAZY ASS AND DEVELOP UR LAND, U CANNOT HOPE ON UR FELLOW MAN FOREVER.

LONG LIVE NNAMDI KANU.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by letusbepieces: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
YORUBA AND HAUSA CLEARLY HAVE NOT ADVANCED MORE THAN THE USUAL 1960s PROPAGANDA.

THAT IS Y ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW, NNAMDI KANU IS KING.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by nwabobo: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:
I will like to state here for the record that I'm Igbo from Anambra state and was born and brought up in Jos, still resident here.

I'm surprised that as at this hour I still haven't read any news about the crisis that erupted in Jos the plateau state capital today, as Hausa's decided to start attacking Igbos and by extension, Christians.

I'm writing this piece because i am sad that all these were avoidable if Kanu and his fellow IPOB touts are reasonable sets of human beings. This morning I watched a video of some thugs stopping and searching vehicles looking for Hausa person to kill.

If I were to be an Hausa man and i watch such videos, I will be so mad that I will want to start a reprisal attack, because basically Hausa's in Abia and SE are people going about their business, why should they be attacked?

If those IPOB miscreants think they want to fight, they should proceed to army barracks and police barracks and leave the populace alone... If other northern states begin to respond to this foolishness caused my those hopeless IPOB thugs, Igbos will be the worst hit and as for Kanu I hope he has his day in court and be jailed again without bail!

Everyone has the right to self determination not with hate speeches and abusive words, I have seen videos of Kanu insulting Hausa/Fulani and yorubas. The man has no respect for elders and human lives.

It is fall out of Buhari sending the pythons to dance in Abia. Place culpability where culpability lies.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by SirBrightoc(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:
No crisis in Jos

So it caused panic

No crisis in Jos

Cc myndd44
IPOB demonstrating in Jos? Are you for real? Why don't you just try to be human, at least for once?

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
There is no evidence of crises in Jos
I'm disappointed in you young man.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Israeljones(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
This still comes down to the bloggers dishing out sensitive reports carelessly..... i just wonder why no one is addressing this issue...
Not every news is meant for the media atleast not now...

And as for Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts,,,, I just hope he realises what his chicken brain has done to his people...
I just wonder how gullible people can be to fooled by this dull head who think with is his balls at this day and age

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by sarrki(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

I'm disappointed in you young man.

Rather be disappointed in the false news you are spreading

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
nwabobo:

It is fall out of Buhari sending the pythons to dance in Abia. Place culpability where culpability lies.

Does that amount to Igbos attacking Hausa's?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by madridguy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
God bless you. You don spoil show for the pigs and idiots grin

sarrki:
No crisis in Jos

So it caused panic

No crisis in Jos

Cc myndd44

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Israeljones:
This still comes down to the bloggers dishing out sensitive reports carelessly..... i just wonder why no one is addressing this issue...
Not every news is meant for the media atleast not now...

And as for Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts,,,, I just hope he realises what his chicken brain has done to his people...
I just wonder how gullible people can be to fooled by this dull head who think with is his balls at this day and age

Nnamdi Kanu ought to be jailed

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by tossie101(f): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Devilish liars every where
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Homeboiy: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Show us video or pictures as evidence

U just dey type rubbish
Dan iska
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by tossie101(f): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

Now u have spilled out ur frustration..
Lol.
Go and jail him
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Israeljones(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

Not just jail... . He needs to be made to realise wah he has done
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Super1759: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2017

DIRECTORATE OF PRESS & PUBLIC AFFAIRS
OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, PLATEAU STATE

PRESS RELEASE

The Executive Governor of Plateau State has expressed great dismay and shock at the sudden build up of tension in Jos Metropolis on account of the conduct of some disgruntled elements, who have decided to throw the metropolis into confusion on account of their negative reaction to the agitations of Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) in the South East.

Consequently, the Governor has directed an immediate imposition of curfew from dusk to dawn (6pm – 6am) within the Greater Jos – Bukuru Metropolis, until further notice. The deployment of security personnel to all flash points within the metropolis has also been directed to ensure compliance with the curfew order and to avert any further breach of law and order. 

The Governor wishes to assure all citizens that the security and welfare as the primary concern of Government is assured by the Rescue Administration. He is therefore enjoining all citizens to go about their business with the assurance that their safety is guaranteed. He further appealed to all religious and community leaders, neighbourhood vigilantes as well as all law abiding citizens to ensure nobody is allowed to take advantage of this unfortunate situation to engage in criminality.

The Governor wishes to restate that Plateau State remains home to all citizens of Nigeria irrespective of religion, ethnic extraction or political persuasion. He therefore enjoins all peace loving citizens to ensure that nothing is allowed to upset the hard earned peace in the State.

Samuel, Emmanuel Nanle
Director, Press & Public Affairs
16th September, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by nwabobo: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

Does that amount to Igbos attacking Hausa's?

Does Igbo attacking Hausas in Aba amount to Hausas attacking Igbos in the North?

(1) (2)

Obasanjo And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2019 / Ado - Ikere Road, Only One Bus Bringing APC People To Ado For The APC Rally / Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Escaped, Made His Way To London, Then To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.