Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia (3651 Views)

Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening / Kanu Addresses Huge Crowd Of Biafrans In Houston Texas(picture&video) / Official From German Government Address Biafrans In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by TheKingdom: 12:20am On Sep 15, 2017
People said back in 2003 that Buhari was a terrorist and you guys thought otherwise--Now you see

1 Like

Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by DeKen: 12:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria makes world news for the wrong reason again.
Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by Nemesis1: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2017
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
Libya is a sovereign nation too

i hope you know their story

what of that Egypt President that was sentenced to death after killing many people mainly with military trucks

abi Egypt no be sovereign nation again?

Nigeria keeps getting bad records and reputation in the international communities no thanks to Buhari the useless gworo chewing terrorist
by the time the UN starts reasoning Nigeria matter you'll understand that in the eyes of the west
Africa is just a country not a continent grin

cc
tonyebarcanista omenka ngeneukwenu sarrki cheesy

Dear mumu ,

When the US wants you, you don't need to commit offense, but before the US wants you, you must have committed grave offenses

Like wiping out an entire tribe, do far not up to 100 of you died

Like gassing a whole village or state, so far the only gas you've inhaled is tear gas

Continue your pipe dream

4 Likes

Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by omenka(m): 5:31am On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
The report is even indicting IPOB as violent group..

There was a clash with Army and 3 IPOB were killed.. (Violence)

A Police officer was killed by IPOB loyalists(Violence)...

Hence, the death could be justified under rules of engagement...

Thank God I wasn't the only one who saw this cheesy

I was wondering why they are excited about the news when it is clearly an indictment on them. I'm sure they only read the title and started commenting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by modik(m): 5:37am On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:
ALL I CAN SAY IS DAT, THIS TROUBLE BUHARI STARTED IS NOT GOING TO FINISH WITHOUT BIAFRA REFERENDUM.

NIGERIA HAVE TOTALLY LOST THE SUPPORT OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY AND IS SEEN AS AN AGGRESSOR AND A TERRORIST GOVERNMENT THAT MURDERS ITS OWN PEOPLE.

One Nigeria?
Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by Blue3k(m): 5:38am On Sep 15, 2017
These news reports aren't looking good for either group.

On Tuesday, Ipob members hurled stones at a military convoy when it came close to the house of their leader Nnamdi Kanu.
One video shared widely seems to show Ipob members being forced to lie face down in mud, the person filming says that one man was killed, but the BBC has been unable to independently verify that claim.
In the city of Aba residents have been subjected to a curfew for four days after reports of local youths setting up road blocks to search for Hausa people, suggesting the clashes have taken on an ethnic dimension.
Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by modik(m): 5:39am On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:

I was wondering why they are excited about the news when it is clearly an indictment on them. I'm sure they only read the title and started commenting. cheesy

On Tuesday, Ipob members hurled stones at a military convoy when it came close to the house of their leader Nnamdi Kanu.

Just one question for you:

In the midst of all violence "indictment" , based on your tilted observation, who is the "Aggressor" according to same "publication"??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by headhunter1: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by headhunter1: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
Nemesis1:

Dear mumu ,

When the US wants you, you don't need to commit offense, but before the US wants you, you must have committed grave offenses

Like wiping out an entire tribe, do far not up to 100 of you died

Like gassing a whole village or state, so far the only gas you've inhaled is tear gas

Continue your pipe dream
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:

I don't think some of them understand rules of engagement in military language...

1 Like

Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by headhunter1: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't think some of them understand rules of engagement in military language...
trash trash trash
Re: Bbc News: Nigeria Army Kill Three Biafrans In Umuahia by mike404(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
LALASTICLALA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former U.S Attorney General To UN: Expel Nigeria For Allowing Genocide / Why Is A Brilliant Senator Like Sen. Abaribe Not The President Of This Country? / Where Is Atiku Abubakar's Block Votes in the South South & South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.