Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? (615 Views)

Why Are Yoruba Moslem Angry About APC Imo State Result? / Let’s Rant: What Annoys You More; Buhari Running In 2019 Or Nigerian Girls With / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by Timarodear(f): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
We are not yet out of this recession that is holding us on the neck like bowtie and now we are having this operation Python dance, crocodile tears, snake in monkey shadows dance etc. We don't want this war that is gradually building up o. Na only national I.D card I get o I no get international passport o.
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by lafflaff123(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Kanu.
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by NCANpatroller: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
My dear! It's only a foool dat hears War Drums beating and starts dancing.

Enter bénin with your national id before civil war start!
Arewa are not afraid of death
Ipob are zombies
Afonja na coward but will be alive to tell the story once again!
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by ojun50(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Timarodear:
We are not yet out of this recession that is holding us on the neck like bowtie and now we are having this operation Python dance, crocodile tears, snake in monkey shadows dance etc. We don't want this war that is gradually building up o. Na only national I.D card I get o I no get international passport o.
u try u get national I.D me na driver License i get. No fear since d north dey watch frm 3d Noting go happen
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by emerged01(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
NCANpatroller:
My dear! It's only a foool dat hears War Drums beating and starts dancing.

Enter bénin with your national id before civil war start!
Arewa are not afraid of death
Ipob are zombies
Afonja na coward but will be alive to tell the story once again!
You are damn right!
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by Israeljones(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
NEPA

Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by benedictnsi(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Me I dey gidigbam for East.......i no d do any protest, I like my life as e be Abeg..... I hate hearing gunshots.....

It shall not come near me!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by madridguy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Where you see war? shocked shocked shocked We just need to do some cleansing tongue We need to purge out the pigs and idiots cry cry They want to bring war to our door mouth so we beg the Nigeria army to counter them first grin grin

So don't be afraid, nothing do you.

Timarodear:
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by emerged01(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
I'm seriously angry with my very stubborn landlord. I don tire for the old man.
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by madridguy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
You dey owe the old man? If yes, God will bless you.

emerged01:
I'm seriously angry with my very stubborn landlord. I don tire for the old man.
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by soberdrunk(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
Money Money Money!! Trying to come out of bankruptcy is not easy especially when everyone has pictured you as 'money man' angry
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by madridguy(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
My anger be say I never see any yellow igbo girl marry. I don try tire but no way. The one I dey see na black and I no dey for that tongue
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by Larryfest(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
The impending war brewing caused by a man who hasn't been seen since while the followers are getting hurt.....
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by Mekanus(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
I'm angry that I was born in this part of the world. If there is anything like reincarnation, I wish to be born in better countries. Nigeria is not worth living in, even Africa as a whole. F^uck Nigeria, F^uck Africa. cry cry cry angry
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am angry because scientists are yet to discover HIV antidote.
I hate condoms with passion, somebody can't no Fuccccck in peace.i abstain from sex just to avoid stories that touch!
I am not a saint infections is what is holding me from enjoy fully . Imagine, you cover your joystick with nylon after the whole faka...fiki...down the anointed water (sperms) only to dispose in bathroom top and flush. Pathetic! ! So annoying! !!
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by Nemesis1: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
I wan rant , na these things dey vex me

Liepobs

Their Propaganda

Dokubo wey turn comedian

Tompolo wey run

Naira Mastercard wey no dey shop online again
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by sainty2k3(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Make I book space I go dey rant small small
This stupid people called IKDC started giving my area light 8hrs per day, though small we dey manage am, considering that I pay 10k monthly estimated bill, since morning now, no show for today's 8 hours . very annoying set of people.

Person collect salary, expenses finish am, from house rent to school fees, moto dey chop him own , is that not annoying

Some people still dey shout say make Nigeria break now now, may be that's not even annoying, except that they are going about it violently and Mr president too com carry soldiers complicate matter, abegi many things need your attention Jare Mr president, stop focusing on Ipob , let's move forward, afterall 1 naira is not equal to 1$ yet
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by emerged01(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
madridguy:
You dey owe the old man? If yes, God will bless you.

I moved in into the compound in April. Water is the main problem. Only this man has access to the pump switch. There will be light but this man will choose not to pump. I approached him but he was telling me a story about a tenant that refused to pay him his rent. Honestly,I don tire for the matter.
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by emerged01(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
madridguy:
My anger be say I never see any yellow igbo girl marry. I don try tire but no way. The one I dey see na black and I no dey for that tongue
Tell the black one make she bleachgrin
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by iwakacome: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
I'm angry at many things
1. My sister went for a wedding today and returned with just one pack of food. And its for her alone. Meanwhile, when I'm boxed up, she dey tax me anyhow.
2. NEPA!!! Why spoil us, when you're not capable? 2 months with light and suddenly no light today.
3. I hate ethnic issue but pls, some people have died, some have recieved overdose beating, and the list continues but where is KANU?
4. Why would I spend years in school, combined with side jobs for experience then I'll go for an interview and hear " you are over qualified". Oh Jesus! Who did I offend? Why me!
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by SweetJoystick(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Timarodear:
You fit use your national ID take enter Ghana
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by Masterclass32: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
''Recession holding us on the neck like bowtie''. Very funny.

Am just wary about the Python wey dey south east. The thing be say e never even dance, yet the polity is so heated up. The real party officially kicks off tomorrow. If the pre-dance is this ''good'', then the outcome of the real dance is better imagined than experienced.
Re: Nairalanders Let's Rant! What Are You Currently Angry About? by madridguy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
I feel for you bro.

emerged01:

I moved in into the compound in April. Water is the main problem. Only this man has access to the pump switch. There will be light but this man will choose not to pump. I approached him but he was telling me a story about a tenant that refused to pay him his rent. Honestly,I don tire for the matter.

(1) (Reply)

Why you shouldn't be asking about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout. / We'll Deal With Ipob Internally, It Is Not The Business Of The World - Minister / Melania, Trump Host Buhari, Other World Leaders At UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.