Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why you shouldn't be asking about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why you shouldn't be asking about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout. (636 Views)

I Didn’t Speak On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabout In Minna – Kalu / IPOB Deputy Director Speaks To TRT World TV On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout / Group Threatens To Occupy "Irresponsible" UK Embassy Over Kanu Whereabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why you shouldn't be asking about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout. by mazimee(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Let me address this once and for all.
Those people asking "where is Nnamdi kanu's family?" That they should join the fight..that igbos should be wise..bla bla bla.

Do you think that if Nnamdi Kanu were to be your father that he will bring you home to join him in the agitation?..

Why not ask yourself "all those your clueless Governors, where are there families?,do you think they are in Nigeria,Do you think that there children is at home with you waiting for Assu to call off the strike ?..

Someone is risking his life for a good course,and all you care about is whether his family is involved or not, I bet if he involve his family in the agitation, you will still look for another silly excuse to crucify him..

Ojukwu that fought for Biafra before now,did u hear that any of his family members were involved in anyway??..

Jesus Christ that you go to church to worship every Sunday, is there any place in the Bible that you saw that any of his family members were involved in his ministry?..

I don't blame you, I blame cheap data,..

your father, do you know how many times he has gotten into fights/arguments in his area of business or even kinsmen meetings,how many times has he asked you to join him in the fight?..

When George Bush of America was fighting Iran and Iraq,did u hear that it was any of his family members that led the war?..

How many political agitators have you heard that their children were involved at the course of his agitation?..

Nelson Mandela of South Africa had children, none of his kids were at the forefront with him,Winnie his first wife only made moves when he was in prison cos of the kind of person she was..

I'm not a fanatic of Nnamdi Kanu,But he is the most relevant political agitator as far as Africa is concern,he is an enigma..
He did never come to anybody's house to ask for followers, he endeared himself to people's hearts, what your fathers,Governors,leaders, senators cannot do..

You say he doesn't speak for you, but the whole world including you wants to know what he's saying.

If you don't understand what he's doing, the best you could do is watch and not spew trash (that doesn't count)..

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"
Chinese proverb

Copied
Re: Why you shouldn't be asking about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout. by Victornezzar: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just spare us dis trash......y didn't he come out 2 lead his force against d army
Tot dey said he's fearless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why you shouldn't be asking about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout. by simultaneousboi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tell them
Re: Why you shouldn't be asking about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout. by mazimee(m): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
Just spare us dis trash......y didn't he come out 2 lead his force against d army
Tot dey said he's fearless

Like the House Gecko in aso rock who promise to lead from the front is doing presently
Re: Why you shouldn't be asking about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout. by Aonkuuse(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hahaha he said whoever come to Aba because of him will die, where is him now? Coward!!!!! And his coward brothers will be like our hero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why you shouldn't be asking about Nnamdi Kanu's whereabout. by Omaricha166: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lolx

i guess ignorance is just de problem of some people
cos Nnamdi Kano father, mother, sister, brother are all in nigeria, only his litle kids dats not even upto 10yrs old are d ones in abroad, nd u are here shoutin nnamdi kano families,
abeg nah six yrs old boy go cum fight buhari bfor u knw agree dat NK is d biafran saviour? Abi one person from dey family no do u bah?, nd the worst part is that wen his family members start talking now, all dis Afonja will say its now a family business, lolx
anytin he dos afonja must complain ah dont just knw y

(1) (Reply)

k / Ambode Commissions 'First State-Owned DNA Forensic Centre in West Africa / 5 Reasons Why Voting Fayose As President Is The Worst Idea In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.