Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn (1603 Views)

Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer / Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / What Every Aspiring Software Developer Must Know! VERY IMPORTANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn by dokunbam(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am an aspiring software or Web developer. I am seeking a placement or an environment of like minds where I can contribute and learn in the process. Where I can exercise my passion for software and web development.

Currently, I work with healthmarket.ng as the IT operations and admin manager. I can contribute immensely to your company with what I have learnt over time.

I have beginner experience in PHP, Python, C sharp(.Net framework), node js. I am presently working on a project with a friend where I am using Ionic 2. I am working on the front end. I have also integrated a simple chat with Nodejs and socket.io. This the git link to the ongoing project. https://github.com/kolexinfos/naptip

For PHP is have done some little component applications. Like CRUD applications, User registration and login with validation. I have beginner knowledge of Laravel and CodeIgniter frameworks. I have good knowledge of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap framework.

I have worked on some other content management systems like Magento admin and frontend, Wordpress. I am also experienced in search engine optimisation, social media campaign, graphic designing etc.

For C-sharp. I am also a beginner knowledge of C-sharp. I have done some little beginner applications with .NET windows form application.

I have good knowledge of Wordpress CMS. I have done some projects. Please check some of my work with WordPress http://succinct.com.ng/portfolio/

I will appreciate if I am considered so as for me to work with you, contribute and learn in the process thereby overcoming challenges I have been facing over time.

Thank you.
Re: Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn by dokunbam(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn by kwadex: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn by dokunbam(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
Thanks I will do that
Re: Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn by dokunbam(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn by woyens: 6:58am On Dec 20, 2017
Can we talk on WhatsApp? 07066091700

(1) (Reply)

Programmers Need A Laptop / PHP Or Python For Server-side Scripting / Abeg App Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.