Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Exclusive Interview With Ichie Odumegwu C.E.O Dynasty Interiors - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Exclusive Interview With Ichie Odumegwu C.E.O Dynasty Interiors (476 Views)

Mr Ifeanyi Enweliku Is Officially The Founder And C.e.o Of (c.p.e Awards) / Exclusive Interview With Okani Oluwayomi Adaeze 1st Runner Up Face Of Moed Model / C.E.O Musdabi Record Label Partners With Telecommunication Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Ichie Odumegwu C.E.O Dynasty Interiors by luckynewsinfo: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Exclusive Interview With Ichie Odumegwu C.E.O Dynasty Interiors
Lucky Nwosu 19:36:00 Advice and interviews

Good afternoon,
my name is Nwosu Lucky C.E.O www.luckynewsinfo.com .
It nice meeting you Sir!!

Let's get to know you ?
I am Nnaemezie chukwuemeka praise popularly know as ichie odumegwu...I am a final year undergraduate of surveying and geo-informatics in nnamdi azikiwe university awka.
I run a foundation konscious mindset Advocacy, and I head an interior decoration firm by name "dynasty exclusive interiors" with branches here in awka and Lagos too
Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most?

(Laughs)
I admire a lot of them..like the bigger interior companies,..so many of them abroad but for Nigeria it should be viva furnitures .
What ignited the spark in you to start a Campaign ?

The campaign came as a result of the high rate of molestation,abuse and neglect in the society against the children which nobody is talking about...child molestation still remains the main root of social ills like rape,domestic violence,sex violations and the rest...the bitter thing is not even the religious houses dare speak against this evil living amidst us

How did the idea for your Campaign come about?

The idea came through my brother agbalanze bube and we have to put up the campaign under our kultural paradigm achievers platform...we took it to the streets,school,on air,online interacting with kids and parents to educate them on the effects,

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/09/exclusive-interview-with-ichie-odumegwu.html?m=1

Re: Exclusive Interview With Ichie Odumegwu C.E.O Dynasty Interiors by greatmarshall(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
Correct

(1) (Reply)

Lady Twerks On The Casket Of Her Late Ex Boyfriend (video) / She Is The One Frnds Celebrate Her With Me Biko / Are You Interested In Making A Portrait For Yourself Or A Birthday Celebrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.