Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

She Is The One Frnds Celebrate Her With Me Biko - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / She Is The One Frnds Celebrate Her With Me Biko (477 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos / Young Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is The One Frnds Celebrate Her With Me Biko by Babymuchendu(f): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2018
Hurray!!!...
Happy Birthday 2 De Most Caring $ Awesome Sis Eva...
Mom calls her "mama m"
Dad calls her "Ada m"
Mandy calls her "Omalicha ahu'
Brothers call her "Nwaanyi oma"
Relatives call her "Ada nwere ego"
Church members call her " Nwaanyi obi oma"
Co-workers call her "slim Queen"
Her boo calls her "most beautiful Queen"�
I call her " MY PRINCESS", Egovin nwa, Acharaugo, Youngest madam eva, Slay mama di sharp, Ama obi di ya, Elelebe ji olu, Birthday Queen...
Sincerely speaking,I thank God for giving me such a gallant and gorgeous elder sis like you...
I only pray for 1 thing, dats 4 God 2 guide $ protect U always,cos I haven't paid u a dime 4 everything U've done 4 me, seriously sis you're not just one in a million, you're De one... And I thank God 4 De wonderful gift he brought in2 Uchendu's family...
Once again "HAPPY BIRTHDAY'

Re: She Is The One Frnds Celebrate Her With Me Biko by LordsApostle: 2:29am On Jun 07, 2018
If my preeq enter this girl, she go know where she dey.

Nonsense!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Camila Cabello, Nicki Minaj And Other Winners At The 2018 MTV Emas / Amb Buzopat Smashes The Glass Ceiling Again / Irukka Online Ltd. Congratulates Pastor Enecnhe On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.