Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre (3465 Views)

Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre / PHOTOS: Car Rams Into Tanker Fully Loaded With Diesel At Shagamu-benin Exp Way / Benin Exp Way Masacre( Where Are We Going To In Nigeria) [[Hoax]] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by xtremeidea(m): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2010
sad sad sad this is sad real sad,  i was surfing n found thus on CNN ireport. how can we be killing ourselves for God sake. who can rescue naija from this menace.

Horror along lagos- benin expressway!!!  Man's inhumanity to man. A bus was ambushed by armed robbers, the passengers were robbed and despoiled, those that had nothing to give were asked to lie down on the road face down and the driver on gun point was commanded by the robbers to drive the bus over them!!!! Will send pics as proof!!!! We need to really pray for ourselves n our loved ones

That road has been a death trap to Nigerians, who can help us pass this message to the Government. the funny part is that i dont think any Nigerian newspaper reported this.  cry cry cry cry cry

ONLY GOD REMAINS OUR REFUGE IN THE HANDS OF THE WICKED.

Source : http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-412690

Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by sage(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2010
Shocking video .

Nigeria is obviously a shithole. Travel between cities is like a death sentence embarassed

I weep for my country cry
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by Yehman(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2010
Chei!!! God have mercy
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by ojenew: 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2010
OMG! This is horrible, what! Can't believe my eyes, But why?, why kill when you have robbed?
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by maddock(m): 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2010
I really dont whats wrong with some people? thats not the real story see link below for the real story.The end result might be the same but the circumstance leading to it is absolutely different.

www.tribune.com.ng/02082009/news/news2.htmlsite">http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:89Kuh7c-p_UJ:www.tribune.com.ng/02082009/news/news2.htmlsite
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by ziga: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
maddock:

I really dont whats wrong with some people? thats not the real story see link below for the real story.The end result might be the same but the circumstance leading to it is absolutely different.

www.tribune.com.ng/02082009/news/news2.htmlsite">http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:89Kuh7c-p_UJ:www.tribune.com.ng/02082009/news/news2.htmlsite

Don't mind them people. They don't really care about the story behind it. Very soon this picture will be a subject for chain and spam mails.

People who start blogs with this story only want cheap publicity and don't care about the emotions of people who were involved. How would you feel if these unfortunate pictures had a member of your family in it.

Besides, i thought Nairaland had a policy against duplicated posts. Because i have come across about 5 similar entries already.
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by r231(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
lawd have mercy
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
sage: Shocking video .

Nigeria is obviously a shithole. Travel between cities is like a death sentence embarassed

I weep for my country cry

why weep.. Nigerians don't give 2 f@*#cks in Hell how they end up. each one to his own tent
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by Goddex: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=13pt]Old pix[/size]
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by lonelydora: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rip to the dead. Whatever happened to 9k Dana flight.
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by PapiWata: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yes that is an old picture, and the story is that those dead were ordered at gun-point to lie in the middle of the highway at night, by armed robbers who had stopped their bus. A huge truck then arrived at full speed and decided NOT to stop for the robbers, so that truck simply ran over all the people forced to lie in the road, smashing them to bits.

That picture is the reality of what often befalls bus and car passengers who ply Nigerian roads, especially at night, when the monsters come out.
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by IGBOSON1: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2014
I suppose the bastard truck driver that refused to stop didn't see a mass of bodies that lay on the road in front of him before he decided to put his foot down and try to escape!?......Typical selfish me-myself-and-i attitude of the average Nigerian! And when you add to the mix the crazy drug-addled, semi-illiterate, hot tempered and impatient typical Nigerian truck driver, what you get is an accident just waiting to happen!
Re: Lagos - Benin Exp Way Masacre by publicenemy(m): 1:32am On Oct 02, 2014
cry

(1) (Reply)

Sharia Law - Nigeria - Is This Our Future ? / JTF Arrests Five Suspects In Kano Over Kidnapped German Engineer Edgar Fritz / Bricklayer Jailed For Scamming The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.