Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash (52689 Views)

Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash / Simon Lalong Declares For 2019 / Lalong Declares Curfew As Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Two Cops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by dataking: 7:08am On Sep 15, 2017
missbeckykisses:
These hausa or Islam people are never happy anywhere they are mtchew

Are you happy wherever you are igbo christian or is it jew.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2017
mubar:
So now people get mouth to talk after an attack on us at east, were we the military that attack them yes or no, and who said is leaving this country and create his own, and pls who brings abt civil war to Nigeria, what we the northerners have not done to Igbos, give them business environment , land , and friendly with them, did we get that at there land , how many northerners own shops in east ,land, houses, but some people will come and be saying this and this abt the north, bcoz of selfish interest , since buhari come to be is now we know the system is not fair and what stop Jonathan from implementing National Confab,now people are blaming buhari that's how we are , instead of us to look at our self and solve our bad attitudes, but we started with such and such, thanks to God , you reap what you do.

I usually read this nonsense from people with low mentality.
There are many Hausa traders in the east, some have shops but majority of them chose not to have shops but trade in the open to avoid rents.
The same way they dont like to pay for expensive accommodation but prefer to live in clusters.
Hausas and other tribes don't build houses in the East because they don't believe in one Nigeria. Just provide one evidence where their host communities refused to sell land to them. This is false information propagated by people of Hate. Igbos sell land to whoever meets their base price irrespective of where they come from.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by israelmao(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2017
I advised Buhari before he took another divisive and unclever step of deploying army but he wouldn't listen.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by dataking: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
This is what happens when an illiterate president decides to send soldiers to a peaceful state to maintain peace by dancing with pythons

Little wonder when Muslim's say that Islam is a religion of peace, this is the type of peace they mean.

Idiot, so Islam is the one calling for the destruction of the country and calling for killing all yorubas and hausas. Islam is also the one searching for hausas in buses entering Aba. Stupid bigot like you. I wonder why I even bother to waste time responding to stupid fellows like you.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Saheed9: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
This is what happens when an illiterate president decides to send soldiers to a peaceful state to maintain peace by dancing with pythons

Little wonder when Muslim's say that Islam is a religion of peace, this is the type of peace they mean.
must u always bring Islam into everything. wetin Islam do you sef?
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by dreamangel: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2017
9jayes:
During the military regime its always fight between Yorubas and Hausas,Yoruba faced Government then with their (govt) weapons now they are reaping their bravery, where were Igbos during those period? they can only come out when in democracy of which they didn't fight for.

You are a fool!!!
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by dreamangel: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2017
9jayes:
During the military regime its always fight between Yorubas and Hausas,Yoruba faced Government then with their (govt) weapons now they are reaping their bravery, where were Igbos during those period? they can only come out when in democracy of which they didn't fight for.

You are a fool!!!Hatred will destroy you. Mark my words.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by CoolAmbience(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2017
ItzChinnex:
These violent Hausa's think they can intimidate the Igbo's in the north.. sha una get luck say na Igbo's plenty for north pass if not eh, Igbo's for done finish them for east, then enter north still finish them.. yeye they smell.

Are you sure that your are well?
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by dreamangel: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2017
The Army is killing people now in the South East now the Hausas are killing more in Jos. This is after Fulani herdsmen recently killed not less than 19 people in the same Plateau State. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2017
dataking:

Idiot, so Islam is the one calling for the destruction of the country and calling for killing all yorubas and hausas. Islam is also the one searching for hausas in buses entering Aba. Stupid bigot like you. I wonder why I even bother to waste time responding to stupid fellows like you.

kojusoluwa7:
mumu ni eleyii o. I wonder why people reason like dis,pple are still looking for how to quell d issue on ground,dis one is still bringing up religious issue. una no dey tire,why u like fight pass quarrel abi wetin concern python dance and maybe Islam na religion of peace. grow up abeg,ur grandchildren mustn't meet dis kind of behaviour for una hand.

Saheed9:
must u always bring Islam into everything. wetin Islam do you sef?

Carefully spot the similarities in your posts ... Muslim pigs, you want to bring piss to Nigeria, but we go give una wahala

Do anyhow and see anyhow

We'll kill you, while screaming "Allahu Akbar"
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2017
I think majority of Igbos are mentally retarded, they will look for trouble but when trouble finds them they blame Buhari, Hausas & Yorubas for their problems.

You guys should stop pissing them off

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by EzeeYFB(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2017
ItzChinnex:
These violent Hausa's think they can intimidate the Igbo's in the north.. sha una get luck say na Igbo's plenty for north pass if not eh, Igbo's for done finish them for east, then enter north still finish them.. yeye they smell.
just stfu, Wat message are you trying to pass? This ain't call of duty, this is real and you are talking about who plenty pass, who fit finish who.

We don't need this shitty situation brought by some selfish cohorts using idle n guillable persons to carry out their plans.
Where does all this violence lead to, freedom? Abeg make I hear word
Even the igbo ain't united among themselves, abeg make them no give them biafra ooooo, they will self destruct.
Hausa sef should go n get sense, na only una dey Dis country ni? All Dis bullying no make sense.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Carefully spot the similarities in your posts ... Muslim pigs, you want to bring piss to Nigeria, but we go give una wahala

Do anyhow and see anyhow

What an elementary talk. Very childish! Who are the" We? " You can't even stand a mare school runs fight let a lone a civil war( that's if you are or once a student) . Yeye children who finds comfort zone behind old lagging phones.
Go fix ur diaper biko.
Next!

1 Like

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2017
before this Fulani dullard came in, people were going about their normal business, living in peace among each other, but immediately he steps in as Nigeria herdman's he bring hatred, & bigotry , Nigeria is more divided now than ever in the history of this nation, Buhari is a destabilizer an Antichrist enemy of progress, I will see how he plans to outlive Nigeria
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:40am On Sep 15, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

What an elementary talk. Very childish! Who are the" We? " You can't even stand a mare school runs fight let a lone a civil war( that's if you are or once a student) . Yeye children who finds comfort zone behind old lagging phones.
Go fix ur diaper biko.
Next!

Do anyhow and see anyhow

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by ItzChinnex(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2017
EzeeYFB:
just stfu, Wat message are you trying to pass? This ain't call of duty, this is real and you are talking about who plenty pass, who fit finish who.

We don't need this shitty situation brought by some selfish cohorts using idle n guillable persons to carry out their plans.
Where does all this violence lead to, freedom? Abeg make I hear word
Even the igbo ain't united among themselves, abeg make them no give them biafra ooooo, they will self destruct.
Hausa sef should go n get sense, na only una dey Dis country ni? All Dis bullying no make sense.

Even if we gain Biafra, Biafrans shall not forget this day... We will comeback with drastic and obnoxious revenge for Nigerians atrocities.Both civilian and Military shall feel the heat. Ask the Palestinians
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by HeGeMon(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2017
In Jos, the ibo & Hausa have their war to fight. Let them leave the peace loving indegenes out of their skirmishes. Let them not come & spoil the name of Jos, let them take their fight to their various lands.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Saheed9: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Do anyhow and see anyhow

pls what's the similarly?
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by EzeeYFB(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Even if we gain Biafra, Biafrans shall not forget this day... We will comeback with drastic and obnoxious revenge for Nigerians atrocities.Both civilian and Military shall feel the heat. Ask the Palestinians
are the Palestinians now your cousins?
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by DonMekino(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2017
9jayes:

See my mention everywhere because of the truth that hurts

Mr. Democracy fighter.... Yoruba ppl were affected yesterday in jos too.... Please condemn the evil and stop trying to score cheap points u did not even earn.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:49am On Sep 15, 2017
my brothers in North are decimating them in their landlocked oil barren desert north , another special warning, all my yellowbar friends in ikwere land should go back to their respective states, because 1st Oct is fast approaching and I can't guarantee their safety grin grin grin
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by afroxyz: 8:11am On Sep 15, 2017
9jayes:

See my mention everywhere because of the truth that hurts

That's not true. Yoruba's fought against the military dictatorship because MKO (a Yoruba man) was denied his mandate
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by afroxyz: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=EzeeYFB post=60474392]are the Palestinians now your cou
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by afroxyz: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Mr man just shut up.
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Teeeecash(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Do anyhow and see anyhow

Another mentally derail idiot is on the loose. .MOFO
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by newslifeop: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Why
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Teeeecash:
Another mentally derail idiot is on the loose. .MOFO

Do anyhow and see anyhow

Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Tsam1959(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2017
greggng:
I feel sorry for this country. There is no unity cos of injustice. Two things I witness that made me believe that kanu might be right in his demand for freedom from this force marriage. During the local govt election in lagos state, yours truly submitted application for the position presiding officer in one of the local govt area. To my greatest surprise I was not chosen cos I am not yoruba. The same thing goes on in various part of the country. A yoruba cannot get a job in igbo land as far as govt work is concern you are on your own. Right now npower is training the agric beneficiaries in collaboration with the local govt. Some lga has started but alimosho lga are busy playing politics with the training. They said they will need the support of various lcda that makes up alimosho lga before they can commerce the one month training . Infact the main alimosho which federal govt recognises is saying they re not sure the beneficiaries are from their own lcda. That each lcda has to train whoever that comes from their. The only time we are united is when Nigeria is playing football. For christ sake we ve to sit down and allow any region that wants to leave to peacefully go. We are not one. We re hausa, igbo, yoruba and others.
LOL embarassed tongue
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by greggng: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2017
dataking:

So is this what makes him right. Has your region been employing and training yorubas and hausas. Look, we are too tribal and myopic in our thought process in this nation. How many of the ministers and administrators of various parastatals that were of your ethnic extraction who filled up Jonathans government helped or favored your region. They all chopped and cleaned mouth. Now you are crying foul.

Read my post with comprehension. I didn't say any tribe is better. I only said there is no unity. We are not one people that's why is better we go our own separate ways peacefully without killing each other. The force marriage is not working let's face reality
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by tivta(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2017
It is spreading ooooooooooooo
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by Hajardramadan(m): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2017
sotall:
Buhari is a good leader. He should launch operation alligator dance in plateau state

or operation bhaubhali
Re: Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash by RevT1: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Teeeecash:
See dis baboon. . whats your defination of illiterate ??. if d president is one, then all ur generations are illiterates. . #TROLL
If he is a baboon, u are a bigger one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened / Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.