Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

BVN: How Do I Get First Bank's Approval To Change My Account Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN: How Do I Get First Bank's Approval To Change My Account Name (5372 Views)

Opay Gets Central Bank’s Approval For International Money Transfer Services / CBN Grants Banks’ Approval To Debit Loan Defaulters / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN: How Do I Get First Bank's Approval To Change My Account Name by Mav4blast(m): 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pls NLs help me!
I opened a first Bank account in 2012 and in 2017 I opened another account with Access Bank... The issue is, am not even aware that if the name in the first account don't tally with the new account it'll nt be linked with my bvn no. In my recent account!
To cut the stories, I went through all de procedures (I publish my name on the news paper, did an affidavit an provided a new ID card...) for my account name to be changed in first Bank coz my recent account actually tally with my documents buh first Bank could nt change the name for two weeks now. Am fed up... They say they are not de ones responsible for changing account names in the branch here in kaduna, they'll have to submit my forms to their headquarters in Lagos...,
if I block my first Bank account; can I be allowed to do another BVN registration or how do I actually get first Bank to change my account name. Pls help out
Re: BVN: How Do I Get First Bank's Approval To Change My Account Name by dthabit(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
you have to provide a copy of newspaper (change of name), court affidavit, and a written letter to the bank, to be able to change your name.
Re: BVN: How Do I Get First Bank's Approval To Change My Account Name by Mav4blast(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2017
dthabit:
you have to provide a copy of newspaper (change of name), court affidavit, and a written letter to the bank, to be able to change your name.
I've done dat but it's taking forever for them to respond! I don't knw, if I block my first Bank account, will dat also mean blocking my first bvn.
Re: BVN: How Do I Get First Bank's Approval To Change My Account Name by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:49am On Feb 23, 2018
Mav4blast:

I've done dat but it's taking forever for them to respond! I don't knw, if I block my first Bank account, will dat also mean blocking my first bvn.
Also want to change my name. Were you able to do it successfully?

(1) (Reply)

Adebayo Ogunlesi Biography: Net Worth, Age, Wife, Children, Airports, House / Crude Oil Jumps As Brent Tops $71 On Drop In US Inventories / How To Pay For Your FACEBOOK ADS In Dollars Using Virtual Debit Cards (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.