Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned (3634 Views)

I Never Condemned Buhari's Government Totally - Obasanjo / Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by MalcoImX: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2017
reality1010:

And what do u say of President Buhari's statements that had reactions than Nnamdi Kanu's statements?What do u say of statements from Ango Abdullahi and Tanko yakasia?What about the one from Oba of Lagos?What about the one from Obasanjo?What about the ones u people say of ur bravery and joy in killing millions of Igbos in the Civil War?Dont u think those statement are scurrilous and slanderous?Tell me who is more educated between these two,Nnamdi Kanu made hate speeches but none of his supporters have acted on any nor have they carried arms not even attacking someone and President Buhari's speeches that u acted on and killed thousands of ppl even corp members?Dont u reason that Ipobians r more reasonable and rational than u that is quick to dagger someone?You can kill them but you can't kill the spirit behind Biafra!
No need going case by case, but let's just take it here. You take delight in posting pictures that you think can annoy others. Many ignore that, but you'll find some that would do anything to pay back, because you've touched on his sensibilities. For everything that was done or returned to you, check back what you were doing to others.

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by VERDA: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
What you're asking for is for some to be above the law or the law itself. On what authority are you calling what the state is doing illegal? Kanu has been challenging everybody, even the security forces and all you do is to still abuse the state and hail him. The state has been patient with him, but he cannot be allowed to constitute an alternative government. This guy says he is a British citizen; he should go and challenge the UK government by calling for a referendum and independence of Northern Ireland.

I don't really like the kanu guys cos of his tactics but does that make it right for the army to kill citizens cos they share his believes.. .haba, the government needs to be very careful cos while they may think they have the country's best interest at heart,they are actually playing into the hands of the anarchist with their recent actions.

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by laudate: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
reality1010:
I v come again to put u through.Some of u Nairaland ppl learn to destroy urselves.U r quick to copy and paste links from internet thinking everyone is daft to eat up those thrash that r not peer reveiwed.Ur problem is that u can not do better logical analysis and put ur arguement in the context of ur discussion. U said UN ICJ ruling on Bakassi is a binding case to why Nigeria must cede Bakassi without refering to the issue of referendum and plebiscite which is not in the constitution.Do u know that countries reject ICJ ruling when it is not in conformity with their political system?Even ICJ knows that one of its major shortcomings is that its rulings must be considered in a political context.Check US vs Nicargua and others.Alot of us have questioned the rationale behind Nigeria ceding of bakassi without a referendum or plebiscite which is very very bad.As i educate u experts wie on international studies is not happy with it.
Another case from u is on the Sudanese.You said they fought war for yrs and then brokered agreement with a referendum and the UN came in to conduct it.Pls is it how it happened?So u expect Biafrans to fight war for so many years and then Nigeria and Biafra will broker peace for referendum?As at the 2005 u mentioned, how come there was no referendum in the Sudanese constitution all the years they v been fighting from 1959?Why did it take 46years to insert it just few months to independence?What is it that persuaded Sudanese govt to do so even at a short time?Let me check u up,tell me,is it d decision of the President, or the country as a whole or pressure from outside that was instrumental to the cease fire and referendum in the Sudan/South Sudan case?Why would Sudanese govt accept it and include it?What really made d Sudanes govt to v a rethink for such inclusion?How come it was quickly arranged into South Sudan's law after they were not even a country? Sorry im taking u into international logic.So u can decieve ppl on Nairaland that Sudan and South Sudan agreed on their own for cease fire and inclusion of referendum?What about the roles of international communities and the UN in forcing them to peace and the threat on Bashir president of Sudan?Pls when u read u do proper analysis and not swallowing every word.
You v forgotten ur position of arguement so soon,how come?All i want u to learn is at what time referendum was considered for them?What were the factors surrendering it?Al Bashir on his own would not v allowed referendum up to this time im key boarding u.So how come he accepted?Let me give u the answer:pressure from outside.Same pressure on Nigeria to revert to civilian rule in 1999.Same pressure for the Apartheid govt to dismantle apartheid and release Mandela.All these pressures come with civil disobedience, actions and reactions.

Oga, you want to continue spinning your illogical web of questions, abi? Okay, continue to recycle your fallacious arguments. I have tried to share the truth with you, but you prefer to wallow in deceit. undecided I cannot help you any further, if you do not free your mind! Who are the faceless groups that will put pressure on govt for you, if you do not do your homework properly? shocked

At what point, does the UN or other world bodies step in to broker peace in a situation, or start to exert pressure on a govt? How many years did it take to dismantle apartheid in South Africa, even after international pressure had been exerted on Botha's administration?? Don't forget that countries are only motivated to respond to you, based on their own self-interest, or political focus. sad You think you would snap your fingers, and foreign countries and international organisations will just jump up to do your bidding and put pressure on federal government? I laugh in Greek! cheesy

If all it takes to guarantee a referendum is civil disobedience and protests, then why do wars occur and why do they last for so long? Most of the time, civil disobedience option is only chosen, after the parties involved have exhausted all due legal & political processes, to get their needs met. Your people have NOT embarked on one political step, to get their new republic (e.g. have they placed their demands before the National Assembly, so it can even be debated and voted upon?) You are one of those that cannot recognise the truth, but you just want to keep going round in circles, for the fun of it. Until you do your research and your homework, I will not even dignify any of your posts with a response. undecided
Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by graphiti: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
laudate:

Biko, who is this one, nah?? shocked Why are you people writing long epistles up and down? When Kanu was busy insulting, vilifying and condemning whole ethnic groups, and urging his IPOB supporters to kill any awusa, yorroba etc., they could find, where were you lot? shocked

When Kanu was busy demonizing entire tribes, and pouring venom on them left, right and centre, while threatening to burn down the country in which they lived, in a way that would make Somalia look like child's play, where were you? shocked Did you ask him to stop? Did you caution him on his utterances? Did you dissociate yourselves from him? undecided

Many of you hailed him as your Messiah and applauded his hate speeches. sad When he was recruiting his own secret service personnel and hoisting his own flag on Nigerian territory, did you tell him his actions smacked of treason? shocked No, a lot of you secretly urged him on, seeing him as some kind of Scarlet Pimpernel. sad

Now, the chickens have come home to roost, because Kanu's actions have bred an equal and decisive reaction from the Nigerian Army, you are asking the same people he derided and visited with scorn, venom, hate and bile, to rise up and condemn the army on Kanu's behalf. Biko, let everybody carry his own cross. Including Nnamdi Kanu! sad

Those who cautioned him, especially from his ethnic group were not just ridiculed, but humiliated in the most grotesque way possible, both online and offline. Their identity was questioned, their reputation besmirched and their ancestry ridiculed, without a second thought, by Kanu's acolytes using gutter language. They forgot one valid fact: the freedom to swing your arms, ends where the next man's nose begins. sad

On a final note, that last quote from Henry David Thoreau which says: “Whatever the human law may be, neither an individual nor a nation can commit the least act of injustice against the obscurest individual, without having to pay the penalty for it”, applies vividly to Nnamdi Kanu. He should pay the penalty for his actions and his campaign of hate. Like my friend Graphiti would say: "Make everybody hol' im mama brezz!" undecided He who sows the wind, shall end up reaping the whirlwind. All the long epistles in the world, would not change that. Now, lemme go and sleep! undecided

Pls dont disturb itself.
The only word dt cones to my mind when I think about ipobians is ''delusional".
They've forgotten "operation lafiya dole, ~crocodile smile etc. That character of peaceful coexistence with ones neighbours is missing in their DNA. Its always I Before Others .
Their matter don't taya parzin.

2 Likes

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by laudate: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2017
graphiti:
Pls dont disturb itself.
They've forgotten "operation lafiya dole, ~crocodile smile etc. That character of peaceful coexistence with ones neighbours is missing in their DNA. Its always I Before Others .
Their matter don't taya parzin.

My brother, you are so very right!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by Goke7: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
BLSYNG:

Hmm, people and their reasoning. At what point in time was the police station burnt? Before or days after the operation Python Dance. Ask yourself a simple question, what was the situation of things before the deployment of Army? And you are here talking about what ensued from the provocative and needless python dance.
I wonder what you call truth. Was there any breakdown of law before the operation python dance? See you and truth.

you guys should get educated, waving flags of an illegal entity and forming an unregistered security outfit is breakdown of law. All these emotional outbursts will not get you enough sympathy you are seeking for. If you feel ipob has not broken the law, then am sorry cos you guys are not sincere, check yourselves in the mirror before you blame others for your misfortunes

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by graphiti: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2017
laudate:

Biko, who is this one, nah?? shocked Why are you people writing long epistles up and down? When Kanu was busy insulting, vilifying and condemning whole ethnic groups, and urging his IPOB supporters to kill any awusa, yorroba etc., they could find, where were you lot? shocked

When Kanu was busy demonizing entire tribes, and pouring venom on them left, right and centre, while threatening to burn down the country in which they lived, in a way that would make Somalia look like child's play, where were you? shocked Did you ask him to stop? Did you caution him on his utterances? Did you dissociate yourselves from him? undecided

Many of you hailed him as your Messiah and applauded his hate speeches. sad When he was recruiting his own secret service personnel and hoisting his own flag on Nigerian territory, did you tell him his actions smacked of treason? shocked No, a lot of you secretly urged him on, seeing him as some kind of Scarlet Pimpernel. sad

Now, the chickens have come home to roost, because Kanu's actions have bred an equal and decisive reaction from the Nigerian Army, you are asking the same people he derided and visited with scorn, venom, hate and bile, to rise up and condemn the army on Kanu's behalf. Biko, let everybody carry his own cross. Including Nnamdi Kanu! sad

Those who cautioned him, especially from his ethnic group were not just ridiculed, but humiliated in the most grotesque way possible, both online and offline. Their identity was questioned, their reputation besmirched and their ancestry ridiculed, without a second thought, by Kanu's acolytes using gutter language. They forgot one valid fact: the freedom to swing your arms, ends where the next man's nose begins. sad

On a final note, that last quote from Henry David Thoreau which says: “Whatever the human law may be, neither an individual nor a nation can commit the least act of injustice against the obscurest individual, without having to pay the penalty for it”, applies vividly to Nnamdi Kanu. He should pay the penalty for his actions and his campaign of hate. Like my friend Graphiti would say: "Make everybody hol' im mama brezz!" undecided He who sows the wind, shall end up reaping the whirlwind. All the long epistles in the world, would not change that. Now, lemme go and sleep! undecided

Pls dont disturb ursef.
Stay! them nor gree stay;
Oya na, begin GO! them nor gree go!

Their matter don taya parzin. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by BLSYNG: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2017
VERDA:

I don't really like the kanu guys cos of his tactics but does that make it right for the army to kill citizens cos they share his believes.. .haba, the government needs to be very careful cos while they may think they have the country's best interest at heart,they are actually playing into the hands of the anarchist with their recent actions.
IPOB members have never conducted themselves in a chaotic manner and there was never any breakdown of law and order before the start of operation python dance.
Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by VERDA: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2017
BLSYNG:

IPOB members have never conducted themselves in a chaotic manner and there was never any breakdown of law and order before the start of operation python dance.

While I do not think the army should have gotten involved in the first place, a lot of IPOB members are not the saints you paint them to be,some of them are anarchist, there are a lot of cases where they harassed other people because they do not share their believes,there have also been issues of looting and all. My take is that the bad eggs among them face the law for any crime they commit that can be proven,that they reserve the right to self determination without being killed but they must act within the armbits of the law and not jeopardize the security and safety of other citizens.

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by Episteme2(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
VERDA:

While I do not think the army should have gotten involved in the first place, a lot of IPOB members are not the saints you paint them to be,some of them are anarchist, there are a lot of cases where they harassed other people because they do not share their believes,there have also been issues of looting and all. My take is that the bad eggs among them face the law for any crime they commit that can be proven,that they reserve the right to self determination without being killed but they must act within the armbits of the law and not jeopardize the security and safety of other citizens.
The bolded is what we are asking for. Deal with anyone deemed or alleged to have broken the laws of the land within the armbits of the law. Good a thing, the case is in court already. Organize your witnesses, evidences and facts, present your case to the law court and pray for his conviction.

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by Episteme2(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
BLSYNG:

My brother, very many people from different quarters of Nigeria know too well that the show of force in an unruffled civilian environment is grossly atrocious and illegal, but because it is against the group of people they hate, they are either supporting it or keeping mum. That is the mentality of a people that think they have a better ideology than IPOB.

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by BLSYNG: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Marcelo290:
This write up just made my day
Thanks for this.
Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by reality1010: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
laudate:

Oga, you want to continue spinning your illogical web of questions, abi? Okay, continue to recycle your fallacious arguments. I have tried to share the truth with you, but you prefer to wallow in deceit. undecided I cannot help you any further, if you do not free your mind! Who are the faceless groups that will put pressure on govt for you, if you do not do your homework properly? shocked

At what point, does the UN or other world bodies step in to broker peace in a situation, or start to exert pressure on a govt? How many years did it take to dismantle apartheid in South Africa, even after international pressure had been exerted on Botha's administration?? Don't forget that countries are only motivated to respond to you, based on their own self-interest, or political focus. sad You think you would snap your fingers, and foreign countries and international organisations will just jump up to do your bidding and put pressure on federal government? I laugh in Greek! cheesy

If all it takes to guarantee a referendum is civil disobedience and protests, then why do wars occur and why do they last for so long? Most of the time, civil disobedience option is only chosen, after the parties involved have exhausted all due legal & political processes, to get their needs met. Your people have NOT embarked on one political step, to get their new republic (e.g. have they placed their demands before the National Assembly, so it can even be debated and voted upon?) You are one of those that cannot recognise the truth, but you just want to keep going round in circles, for the fun of it. Until you do your research and your homework, I will not even dignify any of your posts with a response. undecided
You did not make any sense here.is like u v exhausted all ur knowldge haven seen my explanations.U can hold on to a position properly.You behave like a Segun.Peole call Segun a stubborn in the head. I had one in my class ,hey! it was so difficult to teach him things in d class.Thank God u v my articles with u.Always read them to learn how to marchall out issues and do inquiries and analysis.
Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by laudate: 12:54am On Sep 16, 2017
reality1010:
You did not make any sense here.is like u v exhausted all ur knowldge haven seen my explanations.U can hold on to a position properly.You behave like a Segun.Peole call Segun a stubborn in the head. I had one in my class ,hey! it was so difficult to teach him things in d class.Thank God u v my articles with u.Always read them to learn how to marchall out issues and do inquiries and analysis.
Thank God everyone on this board can read. sad And they can see that the person spewing out illogical arguments which do not make sense is no one else but you. Go and do your homework biko, and stop spinning lies and empty rhetoric here. If your middle name is Segun, that is your headache. Na wetin concern me with dat one? shocked You did not submit any articles, you big liar!! Where was it posted? What is the source and url link of those articles? Or are you calling your childish repetitive questions, articles? shocked Do not address me again until you have done your homework. Everyone can see that you are just an empty barrel, trying to feel and sound important. Abeg, park well! undecided
Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by laudate: 12:58am On Sep 16, 2017
VERDA:
While I do not think the army should have gotten involved in the first place, a lot of IPOB members are not the saints you paint them to be, some of them are anarchist, there are a lot of cases where they harassed other people because they do not share their believes,there have also been issues of looting and all. My take is that the bad eggs among them face the law for any crime they commit that can be proven,that they reserve the right to self determination without being killed but they must act within the armbits of the law and not jeopardize the security and safety of other citizens.
Gbam!! Thank you for telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! undecided It is so funny to see lawless people now asking to be treated with kid gloves, by govt agencies.
Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by blackfase(m): 3:47am On Sep 16, 2017
They can never comprehend the power of dialogue and strategic engagement, our political space is being run by illiterates, devilish and feudal gangsters whose only capabilities and understanding is to steal, kill and destroy. Bucket bomb fall on all of them....

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by ayokellany: 5:51am On Sep 16, 2017
BLSYNG:
You don’t have to support illegality just because it is committed against a group or set of people you don’t like. All well-meaning Nigerians and indeed the One-Nigeria chanters should speak against this madness happening in the South East. If we don’t condemn the Modus Operandi of the Nigerian Army’s Operation Python Dance, then we are fast legitimizing impunity in Nigeria and you can’t tell when it’ll be your own turn. Listen to Benjamin Franklin, “Justice would not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.” It is bad to support a brazen brutal illegality committed against unarmed civilians merely because you don’t share with the sentiments of their ideology.

Will you shut that Igbotic cesspit you call mouth, so now the same people you denigrate, abuse, insulted, ridiculed, labelled all sort of names are the one to come fight for your own right now ?

The delusion with some of you Igbo is just crazy, the way Ojukwu went against Nigeria, expected the same Nigeria to facilitate how it will feed it's starving population the new generation Igbo who never experienced the Biafra war expect to denigrate and promote hate speeches against Nigeria but in their normal foolish / senseless Igbotic mind those they denigrate and abuse should lead the fight against Igbo abuse so they can suffer for their foolishness only for Igbo/Ipob to continue denigrating and sponsoring hate speeches against them.

Some of you Igbo's are just straight out ridiculous so many times. Where is that bimbo with the loud mouth. I tot your Igbo husband n co that make up the bulk of Ipob BSS are invincible. Where are they now that the Python is dancing unapologetically all over Biafra ?

1 Like

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by texazzpete(m): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2017
Lol @ the OP whining about the 'younger ones'.

Where were you when Kanu was indoctrinating the next generation to despise Yoruba and Hausa people?

2 Likes

Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by BLSYNG: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2017
ayokellany:

Will you shut that Igbotic cesspit you call mouth, so now the same people you denigrate, abuse, insulted, ridiculed, labelled all sort of names are the one to come fight for your own right now ?

The delusion with some of you Igbo is just crazy, the way Ojukwu went against Nigeria, expected the same Nigeria to facilitate how it will feed it's starving population the new generation Igbo who never experienced the Biafra war expect to denigrate and promote hate speeches against Nigeria but in their normal foolish / senseless Igbotic mind those they denigrate and abuse should lead the fight against Igbo abuse so they can suffer for their foolishness only for Igbo/Ipob to continue denigrating and sponsoring hate speeches against them.

Some of you Igbo's are just straight out ridiculous so many times. Where is that bimbo with the loud mouth. I tot your Igbo husband n co that make up the bulk of Ipob BSS are invincible. Where are they now that the Python is dancing unapologetically all over Biafra ?
What a bitter soul. You couldn't even do any better. A typical reflection of an attitude you condemn. The hate is real. Where's the humanity in you?
In any ways, thanks for this response.
Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by ayokellany: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
BLSYNG:

What a bitter soul. You couldn't even do any better. A typical reflection of an attitude you condemn. The hate is real. Where's the humanity in you?
In any ways, thanks for this response.
Do beta my foot. I am not sick to repay your hate speech and hatred with love and whatever you were dreaming of, left to me you will wail to the death with your victim mentality.
Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by lyntiffany(f): 2:13am On Sep 17, 2017
BLSYNG:

Who's calling you to come to their rescue? The point is that you're excited about an act of illegality being committed against unarmed civilians just because of hatred. The self-determination movement of the IPOB are well within the limits of the law. You deride them because of what they believe in, they deride you too and even more. What matters most is that the laws of the land are not broken and there's no need for the deployment of Army in a region that has been peaceful. The least you can do for the sake of your one-Nigeria is to condemn the atrocious illegality because the future of a united one-Nigeria looks bleak as the day passes by.
Don't mind that slowworm was he deaf when buhari made his own hate speech? Guess he was with his ancestors when the northern elders and elrufai was dishing out their iracible undiluted hate speech.

Helo me ask him if their homes were invaded by the military? Was buhari's threat carried out Yes.
Re: The Needless Dancing Movements Of The Python Nigerians Never Condemned by Ovamboland(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2017
eastman11:
This is the most sensible and intelligent write-up I have read here since this military madness.
The question is, our we supporting injustice because we hate those at the receiving end?

How many times did Ipob protest the killing of Shiites or why did Ibo not join national protest against fuel price increase or join in the street protest against the military government for annulment of June 12?

What goes round really comes around. Did you remember Southern unity when the Struggle for democracy was waged on Western streets?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Doomed With Atiku Or Buhari On Top / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / Ex-lagos Dep Gov, Other Returnees From UK Stranded At Lagos Airport, Threaten To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.