Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron (3503 Views)

Breaking: Evidence Of Biased Mod's On Nairaland / 10 Things To Know About Afam Mallison Ukatu, Drug Baron Linked To Abba Kyari / Bola Almed Tinibu Is Sick , Please Let's Pray For Him. Your Prayers Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Kwem(m): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
I don't want to bore you people with long talk.
How many of you want to have Tinibu a known drug lord as your president?

If you supporting Tinibu and you're against drugs and stealing please make sure you ask for forgiveness..

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2jqi9omh8/illinois-northern-district-court/usa-v-acct-263226700-et-al/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Kwem(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mynd44
Seun
Lala

Don't deprive the public this opportunity to know the truth..
Challenge your conscience tonight...

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
This APC sef
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Oilwell(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chaiii !!!. Greed will always bring your legs outside one day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Softmirror: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
IS BUHARI DEAD BUT STILL THE JIBRIN FROM SUDAN? WE CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A DETECTIVE CAN YOU USE YOUR SKILL TO ASCERTAIN IF BUHARI IS ALIVE OR DEAD? grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Totilopussylick(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nigerians doesn't have conscience tongue

Why not allow Tinubu urchins to go disgrace themselves in the next presidential election tongue
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by richie240: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Stale!!
Una say more than this against buhari for 2015, las-las una ended up hanging his photos for inside una offices as una president for 7 straight years. and counting

Ngwa, try another line biko!
cool
Kwem:
I don't want to bore you people with long talk.
How many of you want to have Tinibu a known drug lord as your president?

If you supporting Tinibu and you're against drugs and stealing please make sure you ask for forgiveness..

https://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2jqi9omh8/illinois-northern-district-court/usa-v-acct-263226700-et-al/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Obojuju: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2022
We need a better Nigeria. We all want a peaceful, united and prosperous country to call our own. Not everyone of us will have all the money to travel and relocate our families to US and Canada.

Please let everyone rise up above the primordial sentiments that has keep us down and vote right in the next year presidential election. We should eschew religious and ethnic inclination and vote right. We need to get it right and restore hope to our country by the choice we make.

We have a better choice before us in the person of Peter Obi/Datti Baba-Ahmed ticket in the next year election. Lets give these two gentlemen a chance to drive our country for the next 4 years for a new Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Commentor: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2022
Why wasn't he convicted if he was guilty of a crime?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Holybaddo: 12:20am On Jul 18, 2022
Do you think this can stop Baba
This is Nigeria bro
Them go still find another story tell
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Softmirror:
IS BUHARI DEAD BUT STILL THE JIBRIN FROM SUDAN? WE CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A DETECTIVE CAN YOU USE YOUR SKILL TO ACERTAIN IF BUHARI IS ALIVE OR DEAD grin

You can do that while he's doing for Tinubu. Its a simple sturv. But are these documents fake or facts
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Commentor:

Plea bargain

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Softmirror: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

You can do that while he's doing for Tinubu. Its a simple sturv. But are these documents fake or facts

AM NOT A DETECTIVE Ooooo.
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Kabirudeen25(m): 12:29am On Jul 18, 2022
richie240:
Stale!!
Una say more than this against buhari for 2015, las-las una ended up hanging his photos for inside una offices as una president for 7 straight years. and counting

cool
Hello please if you don't mind, I would like you to fill me in on how I can get paid to support Tinubu online like you people. I am a Yoruba Muslim like you from Ikire in Osun state, my skull is shaped like cylinder and filled with garri just like your own which is why I know I'm fit for the job.. so please put in a good word for me.. I will DM you my number so that we can connect.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 18, 2022
Dumbo, so a drug baron go enta bank use hin name open account come dey use dat account flush drug proceed.. I dey learn everyday..
He fvcking own an investment company or u want him to start waving a flashlight to his client face just to know which one of them carry drug money come...maybe he should have asked dem hope sey diz money no be drug money sha....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Qtrpst4: 2:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Softmirror:
IS BUHARI DEAD BUT STILL THE JIBRIN FROM SUDAN? WE CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A DETECTIVE CAN YOU USE YOUR SKILL TO ACERTAIN IF BUHARI IS ALIVE OR DEAD grin

All these jobless people wey dem pay to dey talk rubbish sef, so you were paid 30k to register on nairaland just to defend drugnibu?
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Qtrpst4: 2:16am On Jul 18, 2022
So people go deposits money in the bank and write on the teller that it was a proceed of drug?
Me too dey learn every day

KillSars:
Dumbo, so a drug baron go enta bank use hin name open account come dey use dat account flush drug proceed.. I dey learn everyday..
He fvcking own an investment company or u want him to start waving a flashlight to his client face just to know which one of them carry drug money come...maybe he should have asked dem hope sey diz money no be drug money sha....

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Qtrpst4: 2:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Hello please if you don't mind, I would like you to fill me in on how I can get paid to support Tinubu online like you people. I am a Yoruba Muslim like you from Ikire in Osun state, my skull is shaped like cylinder and filled with garri just like your own which is why I know I'm fit for the job.. so please put in a good word for me.. I will DM you my number so that we can connect.. thanks

You will never enter heaven, lai lai

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Qtrpst4: 2:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Commentor:

The US do it all the time, it's called plea bargain. As a criminal, you can even give info and you court sentence will be reduced drastically
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Qtrpst4: 2:21am On Jul 18, 2022
But it didn't stop hunger and starvation making you beg for 30k to be an urchin nah, people are wiser and they will not allow a druggie rule, affliction will not arise the second time and no body will hang tifnubu's picture any where in Nigeria, even mc oluomo will not

richie240:
Stale!!

cool
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 18, 2022
False document.
The man has his flaws in recent times but this is a false document

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by wiseoneking: 4:17am On Jul 18, 2022
This is not a new story. Everybody is aware of this now.
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by damosade(m): 4:23am On Jul 18, 2022
Tinubu was arrested for drugs... If you think otherwise google is your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Obidient4life2: 4:27am On Jul 18, 2022
If urchins don't argue about that because they know it's true so don't worry.
Obi is the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Commentor: 6:03am On Jul 18, 2022
Qtrpst4:

The US do it all the time, it's called plea bargain. As a criminal, you can even give info and you court sentence will be reduced drastically

What was Tinubu's sentence?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by adecz: 6:09am On Jul 18, 2022
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Kwem(m): 6:51am On Jul 18, 2022
richie240:
Stale!!

cool
This is not a case of making comment to show you support someone. But a reflection of you and what you represent.

If you say what's here is not enough to disqualify an ill man then you're part of the Nigerias problem and we the sane and reasonable Nigerians can't help you.

I don't know why we celebrate the wrong people?
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by SlayerForever: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Commentor:

He relinquished part of the proceeds in the 90s when it became clear he would be convicted.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Qtrpst4:
So people go deposits money in the bank and write on the teller that it was a proceed of drug?
Me too dey learn every day

Glad u know, they can't and they dare not, so will the bank know the legitimacy of the fund they are bringing in..
In a bid to be sarcastic, u shot ursef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by SlayerForever: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2022
KillSars:

Which investment company. Hahaha.
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by SlayerForever: 6:58am On Jul 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
False document.
The man has his flaws in recent times but this is a false document

The man had his flaws from the beginning not in recent times. A drug baron is not fit to lead a country.
Re: Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron by Kwem(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2022
KillSars:

should you go to Chicago and find out for yourself..

But I want to ask you something..
Why did Tinibu forfeit his money to the US government?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: Pastor Shot Dead, Worshippers Abducted As Gunmen Invade Ogun Church / Tinubu's Lavish Hotel Bills For UNGA Spark Outrage / Sins Of A Billionaire!  how Tinubu Stopped Dangote From Defrauding Nigeria To F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.