Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (31818 Views)

EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nemesis1: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Eeyah

Hustle
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by DONADAMS(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
EFCC...buh wait..are these guys intellectually sound..as in great hackers or their juju does the hacking for them?
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by brownsugar23: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Na them them oooh

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by younglleo: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
jobless EFCC angry
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by KKKWHITE(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
most of them indulge in internet scam all because of girls

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by chigo003(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
This looks like a notorious Afonja gang
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2017
ecoeco:

Wat exactly are dis innocent boys arrested for?

Dat de fell in love with a white woman nd she sent her him money to do something nd d love he had for her died?.... Which is normal

Or

Sombody was playing number puzzle with his laptop nd mistakenly breaks tru a banks firewall ( innocently oo) nd continues playing number puzzle

It's now a crime for sombori to fall out of love with a white woman or to play game with somboris laptop again

#Eco99#
Oboy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Olujobi, 28 (a.k.a Mau Rice, Melinda Mcginnis); Gabriel Ayo ( a.k.a. Robert Mcintosh, Donald Great) 25.
Others are Omotayo Raphael (a.k.a. Michael Black) 25; Semiu Sunday Olawale (a.k.a. J. Cabtree) 23;

Omoluabi opioro heads right now, after seeing the name of the fraudsters

Me right now:

[img]https://frenz1964.files./2010/07/oie_angermanagement.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by classicfrank4u(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
I came to check names ,as usual I'm not surprised cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by KKKWHITE(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
learn how to make real money online by trading forex turn your 1000 dollars into 3000 dollars within a month 1000 percent guarantee
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by chymes0359(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
I dont know how much Nigerians has gone into scamming people through online dating, untill they were used as an example of online dating by Kim in seasonal movie of THE MISTRESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by sureheaven(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
I can read some comments from shameless NL yahoo boys supporting their counterparts while they criticize the EFCC. I only pity ur future

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by PurestBoy(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Yahoo boys bringing in foreign money to our country have done more good to our economy than bad.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by smith666999(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2017
that one resemble EFE

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by TEYA: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Hedonistically:
What is the staff strength of the EFCC?

Because I don't think it makes sense to waste scarce manpower and resources chasing rats, when there are real issues and bigger problems to focus on. Millions of young Nigerians are into Internet fraud anyway, and insofar as they are not an immediate threat to the security and wellbeing of the country, the EFCC should focus on the humongous corruption going on in every government institution (at state, federal and local government levels) as well as the fraud in key private institutions such as banks. These are more injurious to the average Nigerian citizen than petty Internet hustles by frustrated youths.
The efcc should haunt and make the lives of the Yahoo boys miserable. Shame on you for defending that criminality! I pray you one day travel out and get treated like scum by foreigners who think all Nigerians are thieves. 'Petty internet hustle' my black arse.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by DONADAMS(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2017
brownsugar23:
Na them them oooh
you're using bae's monicker..are you male or female?.. Well it can't be bae sha..she'll never be a nairalander..at least not now
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by pooozeee(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
The face of bloody bastard tarnishing the image of Nigerians abroad

One day bush meat go catch the hunter o, catch the hunter, catch the hunter, ebami kigbe ole o ole o ole o

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by UncutSk(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Afonjas and scam
In other news water is wet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Jsucre(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2017
rush money
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by rasheedmalik113: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Where are they arrested on the road or in the sreet?
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
See there hideous face useless youths
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2017
EmyLeo:
undecided

#arresting everyday, yet the number of Yahoo guys keep increasing every minute.. ##wont be surprised if they arrest half of 9ja population..

,##PS:_the two guys above are "not just OK.com" undecided ..yeye "tribalist" with no shame atall.
So they should now stop arresting abi?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Halo22: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2017
Most of this G-boys dey eff. How can you just carry afro hair and be roaming the street joblessly, may be because you pick little cash? Na them dey implicate themselves. If I be g-boy, I will always be on my normal low cut.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2017
This is serious.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Cyrilpac(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Is dreadlocks yahoos boys hairstyle not rastafarians again.?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by TEYA: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
younglleo:
jobless EFCC angry
PurestBoy:
Yahoo boys bringing in foreign money to our country have done more good to our economy than bad.
ecoeco:

Wat exactly are dis innocent boys arrested for?

Dat de fell in love with a white woman nd she sent her him money to do something nd d love he had for her died?.... Which is normal

Or

Sombody was playing number puzzle with his laptop nd mistakenly breaks tru a banks firewall ( innocently oo) nd continues playing number puzzle

It's now a crime for sombori to fall out of love with a white woman or to play game with somboris laptop again

#Eco99#
Hedonistically:
What is the staff strength of the EFCC?

Because I don't think it makes sense to waste scarce manpower and resources chasing rats, when there are real issues and bigger problems to focus on. Millions of young Nigerians are into Internet fraud anyway, and insofar as they are not an immediate threat to the security and wellbeing of the country, the EFCC should focus on the humongous corruption going on in every government institution (at state, federal and local government levels) as well as the fraud in key private institutions such as banks. These are more injurious to the average Nigerian citizen than petty Internet hustles by frustrated youths.
Robi65:
Tell all this fuxk retards to leave dem boys alone .... Dem yahoo boys are only retrieving our lost assets

Robi65
Elnino4ladies:
God bless all the G boys
IamAirforce1:
So someone cannot have a private laptop again without been tagged a yahoo boy

The politicians who stole your billions are still walking free .. why harrass this young boys for no crime ..

sunshineV:
Issit like EFCC is mad abi pesin no go chop? What about those thieves in aso rock wearing agbada?
chiiraq802:
Wire wire,,,,mk efcc leave men ooo, na hustling tinz...Dis country no get way forward ...

These set of people above, and not our corrupt leaders, is the reason why I am oftentimes tempted to give up on this country.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Rubbish EFCC...when d northern fools at top positions are milking d country dry,creating a super harsh environment to prosper and they keep ruling and ruling,they chase youths instead.
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Dollarship(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Sombori cannot do yahoo in peace again sad
Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Hedonistically: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2017
TEYA:

The efcc should haunt and make the lives of the Yahoo boys miserable. Shame on you for defending that criminality! I pray you one day travel out and get treated like scum by foreigners who think all Nigerians are thieves. 'Petty internet hustle' my black arse.

You're pretty stupid if you think that yahoo boys and their petty online schemes are a bigger problem for Nigerians than government and private sector corruption.

So because you are among the 1% of Nigerians privileged to travel outside the country, your own concern is about the treatment you get from foreigners? How about the millions of Nigerians back here at home whose lives are made miserable by government corruption? That's not an issue I guess, because smug hypocrites like you are more interested in being treated like royalty abroad...for what exactly?

As long as resources are limited (as they certainly are), then the EFCC must prioritise! Which is the bigger priority? Chasing after yahoo boys or chasing after those who steal billions of Naira meant for improving the lives of ordinary Nigerians? That is the essence of my argument.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos by Osada1: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2017
EFCC leave those boys alone and go and face former Gov. of Ekiti State Kayode that use #100million to buy mattress, go and arrest Tinubu for Stealing Lagos money, if you forget to arrest from the South South, never forget Amechi the one you call a Minister, if you forget so soon, never miss Uduagha from the list, this boys never done anything bad to the govt and the society, before I forget let me quickly ask if the govt has provide jobs for the others that has not been arrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos / American Jailed For ‘pinging’ In Court In Lagos / FBI Arraigns Sakiru Olanrewaju Over $25M Wire Fraud; Faces 30 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.