Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ways To Solve Problems In Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Solve Problems In Your Marriage (389 Views)

My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / 4 Money Problems In Nigerian Marriages To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Solve Problems In Your Marriage by Solcy(m): 1:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Certain problems abound in marriage which is hungry for solutions. And the following strategies have been designed to tackle them in peace:

• Write It Down

If you tend to forget what you wanted to say in the heat of the moment, consider writing it down on a paper. Create a list of what you want to say. Then, have your partner read it and you discuss each point together. The major essence of creating a list, is to avoid getting your spouse angry while presenting it orally.

• Don't Take The Issue To Bedroom

After having the discussion of the problems with your partner, ensure you don't go to bed with it. Reason being that you don't want to have sex in hurt, angry and frustrating condition. Any frustration in bed can piss you off and ruin your supposed romantic night.

• Show You Care

After you have patched up things, don't assume that your partner will wait to have sex just because you do. If sex for you represents an optional release, or a confirmation of forgiveness, make sure it does the same to your partner. Find an alternative way to show post-fight affection.

• Don't Neglect Listening

Getting defensive is a natural reaction when one gets accused. It's best to let the fight initiator express what bothers him. When your spouse is done, you can explain your own side. Read more http://www.solcyga..com/2017/09/7strategies-for-solving-marital-problems.html

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / Newly Weds, Publish Your Change Of Name In The Newspaper. It Is Easy / Emotional Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.