Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

ASUU Strike: No End In Sight - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: No End In Sight (22430 Views)

Strike: No End In Sight, State Varsities Insist / No End In Sight To ASUU, Federal Government Face Off / ASUU Strike: No School In Kogi Has Been On Strike In The Last 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by raphaeladeyele: 8:48am On Sep 15, 2017
A compatriotic leader
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by linzeze(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Omo make i continue to work jare and even save enough to pay my school fees anytime ASUU feel like to call off.God forbid say my children will attend public university.
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by Uchexxy(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2017
birdsview:
..including MYSELf....
lol. I taught i was alone on that feeling.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by manmidtexy(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2017
I concur with your bitter-truth sayings every Nigerians must acknowledged.

HRich:
Operation Anaconda dance

---There was Ife/Modakeke war,no operation Monkey dance
---Hausa/Yoruba war in Ile-ife,no operation Anaconda dance
---A cult group called Badoo emerged from nowhere and killed over a hundred souls in Ikorodu-Lagos,no operation fowl dance
---Fulani herdsmen invaded Taraba and souls were lost in hundreds,no operation elephant dance
---Villages were nearly wiped out in areas occupied by TIVs in Benue state which propmted Gov Otorm to say"my people have been pushed to the wall to the extent that i may not be able to convince them not to defend themselves,yet no operation tortoise dance
---Over 400 people were gruesomely murdered in Agatu Local Govt area of Benue State by Fulani herdsmen,no operation fox dance
---In Southern Kaduna,uncountable number of innocent men,women and children were slaughtered in blood-daylight.But we never heard of this new dance by the noble Nigeria Army rather apostle Johnson Suleman who spoke up was summoned to explain what he knew about the Kaduna killings
---In Plateau state,it was a killing spray,kill anyone at sight.There was no proliferation of arms neither was anyone nor groups prosecuted,yet no operation dragon dance
---The Abuja/Kaduna road has turned a kidnapping den,former ministers,former Senators etc have been kidnapped,no operation fish-them out dance
---In Nasarawa State,over 50 police men were mysteriously slaughtered by the Ombatse people,but there was no known operation turkey dance
---The creeks of Niger/Delta is a no-go area today;the boys have taken arms against the government,killing soldiers,police,bursting oil pipes at will and sending giant oil companies packing as well as crippling Nigerian economy;yet no operation Mammy Iwater dance
---No one passes through Lokoja/Okene roads anymore,its either you are kidnapped or you are robbed;no one remembers operation tolotolo dance
---How do i count them? how do i count all the evils that happened under your very own nose? how do i explain it that of all the vices you claimed you watched from your sick bed in London,the only one that deserves crushing is the ones you described as 'miscreants' in the south east?
---Its only in the South East the military experiments operation python dance part 1 & 11.Hahahahaha!!!!
---Today you are in power, tomorrow you may be no more.Those you crush today you may not have the power to crush tomorrow.But i will still advice you;since i was born,i have never ever seen fire quenching fire.You are creating problems for this nation which you may not be available solve when the time comes.We have known you and have decided whom you are from your body language and utterances.Abia is one state you should know does not fear violence.
---Continue your python dance in such a peaceful area but also remember that pythons are not venomous but some tiny snakes are.The python may crush the tiny snakes but may not be free from venomous bites.

Copied

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by Onitemi91(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2017
This one week me, 5years cause is now turning to 7years ,oga ooooooo
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by JOYOSITA(f): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
crazygod:

If u need event planner, u can send a pm to me. I have rates for students too
lol, will Holla when I find the husband.
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by JERRY1925(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Mimienudles:
It's actually a Fact. Strike is more like a Course in the University, no student can just escape it. It's painfully impossible and saddening

Smiles...OK ma
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by JOYOSITA(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Aristocrat1011:
I am ready to accept your application
lol
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by JOYOSITA(f): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
Waiting for you den!
do you have 30bill in your Akant?
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by birdsview(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
TourismMan:

Thank God you included yourself.
one of my lecturers used a certain lecture notes he had used to lecture 14years ago,no alterations.the course was international economics... it got me thinking..does it mean nothing has added on the international scence for over a decade
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by Stevengerd(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
JOYOSITA:
do you have 30bill in your Akant?
Wait, her you after my love or my money? lol
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by JOYOSITA(f): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2017
Stevengerd:
Wait, her you after my love or my money? lol
na question I ask oo
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by Stevengerd(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2017
JOYOSITA:
na question I ask oo
Also askin a questn
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2017
hmmmm, blessing in disguise she should also consider other people's plight of going for service before they reach 30 years old.
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by TourismMan(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
birdsview:
one of my lecturers used a certain lecture notes he had used to lecture 14years ago,no alterations.the course was international economics... it got me thinking..does it mean nothing has added on the international scence for over a decade

Perhaps nothing changed overtime. Lol.
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by TourismMan(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Uchexxy:
lol. I taught i was alone on that feeling.

Say no more bro. It's written all over you starting from "I 'taught' I was..."
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by TourismMan(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrchukas099:
the best way to boost your account

Guy drop me small free game first make I use am collect small money first nah. I go begin buy and bring people to buy from you too.
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by eteebanky: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
*Corporate Press Reporting*
*ASUU Update!!!! 15th September, 2017...10:10am*
*Response to the widely circulated but false news by PM News*
There was news all over the media this morning that there is no end of strike in sight as written by Gbenro Adesina from Ibadan on PM news about 10 hours ago. I want to state categorically that this wide spread news is false as there is hope that the strike will be suspended soon. *The claim that EKSU voted against suspending the strike is not true* Am in Ado Ekiti and based on the congress held by ASUU Eksu chapter at the school premises, *it was agreed that the strike should be suspended*. *EKSU ASUU on 13th Sept., 2017 voted against the strike.*Besides, the other claim that only one out of the seven requirements of ASUU has been met is also untrue....More so, the result of the NEC meeting has not been announced as no press conference has been called by the ASUU chairman, Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi.....I therefore implore all students to stay calm as we wait for the result of the dialogue between ASUU and the FGN this weekend. Meanwhile, I urge everyone to confirm the authenticity of any report before re-broadcasting....
We promise to keep you updated, it's our duty. Thanks and God bless!
Signed: Alabi, Kehinde Miracle (E.I.C. Corporate Press- EKSU)
*Corporate Press Reporting*
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by CioAngels(f): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Meanwhile, the stealing senators are earning 3b per month, sleeping in the senate chambers. Government side is not a serious institution, they never keep to agreement, imagine, 2009 agreement, what a shame. Our leaders really don't care becos they have stolen the people's common wealth to send their children abroad. None of them cares, from top to bottom, their children that are there in Nigeria have been secretly employed,
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by Uchexxy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
TourismMan:

Say no more bro. It's written all over you starting from "I 'taught' I was..."
bro u got zero chill man!!! Anyway nothing spoil, u don dey win like this
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by beautyhound(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
JOYOSITA:
Make i go marry then.
dear did u say marry? well dts wot i was tinkin wen I say ur dp
Re: ASUU Strike: No End In Sight by divineappo(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2019
JOYOSITA:
lol, will Holla when I find the husband.
hello, can we chat please ? kindly drop ur email or WhatsApp number

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Costly Mistakes University Students Make In Their First Year / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? / Yoruba Cultural Day In My School(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.