Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer (45526 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by burkingx(f): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2017
grin

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by GambaOsaka: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2017
RomeSankara:

But that's exactly what happened from footages I have ..
Can you do well to share links to the said video?
Video or I don't believe it.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Stkilda(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2017
dame134:
The Nigeria Military approach to Capture Nnamdi Kanu isn't the best option that could have been adopted. This guerilla-warfare approach would only escalate things - tons of civilian casualties would be experienced for sure. Instead of the said approach, why not send the DSS on a reconnaissance mission to observe Nnamdi Kanu's everyday movement, his contingency plan in the event that the Nigerian military strikes and every other military classified information; which would sure include how best to penetrate his home building with little or no civilian casualty. The gathered recon information should be related back to our Joint special force command for further evaluation and deploy of tactics to capture NK alive. Train a dozen special force unit within an environment that's more like the geographical location gotten from the recon information. After training, the president approves the operation. Following, the special force arrives at night, that's if they are accustomed to using night googles, penetrate the building, abide by the given rules of engagement. Capture NK and leave the building in timely fashion with little or no casualty.

If NK resists arrest, The special forces should use their lethal weapon to resist and deter the threat.

All this because the IPOB wants to exit Nigeria? They want to exit Nigeria. They claim that most of the people from the South East and South South of Nigeria want to exit Nigeria as well. Why Can’t Nigeria just prove them wrong through a referendum? That is how issues are resolved in the civilized world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by patola080(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2017
He is working 4d money dey pay him n some fool will b singing we want BIafra on d phone but dey re in d place dey re calling Zoo useless set of fool
Nemesis1:
This lawyer is the inventor of propaganda and lies

3 days ago he said kunu was killed , some hours later Kanu released statement that he has canceled meeting

Yesterday this same lawyer claims Kanu and his father are missing, later Kanu talked to his zombies

. Today again

Haba , na everyday Kanu dey loss?
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by JuicyStar: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2017
peteredo:
The situation is serious. My client’s whereabouts has remained unknown. His entire house has been shattered with bullets and MISSLES
Nigeria army shoot house missle nd d house no blow... this lawyer can lie o

If truly MISSILES were indeed used on the entire house then why say his whereabout is unknown? Certainly he would have blown up na. My dear colleague abeg lie with conscience.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Reference(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2017
cephas10:

You are not understanding, this guy by all standards has commited a treasonable offence and no country takes treason as a joke. Nnamdi went about insulting Nigeria, insulting Nigerians, and insulted Buhari personally...are u not awarebof all the insults, DAT he will go to abuja and come back buharis head, or DAT he will go to abuja with a number of his army. Do u think its going to be easy picking him up as u have said? After threatening that any army DAT comes to his fathers house to arrest him will die? Was the govt suppose to continue watching him? Nnamdi is lucky that buhari is been civil, many of us if in buharis shoes would have finished this guy since.

Donald Trump gets worse than this everyday from home and abroad. He has at his disposal a 400,000 man strong FBI, an equally strong ATF, a military equal to none consisting of Rangers, Special Forces and Navy Seals. He has a NSA that can watch what type right now if they choose to and a CIA that can take me out in the toilet of my my remote country home tracking the signals of my tablet with a precise drone strike..... yet he gets unprecedented abuse and threats day in, day out....

There are white supremacists in the US, black berets, indigenous Indians, violent gangs, cult groups, anarchists all monitored by law enforcement, all handled by the criminal justice system. Even Trump has had a rough patch himself with Congress, the courts and even the FBI he controls. What do ayou calk greason that does not happen in developed societies every singke day.

Just find out how these countries handle dissent and do like wise and stop being ignorant.

When oil companies pollute the land and treat us like crap we are quick to remind them to behave the same way they do in developed societies. We are quick to remind them of best practices but little do we realize that they plant on the same ground that produce such acts as seen this week by the military. Once there is none or weak ruke of law you simply cannot develop. That is why we advocate for strong institutions not strong men. These institutions will build a just and equitable society. And this will douse tensions making the likes of Kanu irrelevant. When violence occurs it immediately speaks of inabilities, shortcomings. A baby cries because it cannot speak. The military barks because government is a baby. These are things we should consider moving forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by feeloscar(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Some of u talk like fools...Should a leader of a course expose himself to the frontline of the enemy attack? did buhari or buratai join or stay in front in boko haram assaults even as they r d ones with d bigger weapon attacking, did a warrior like osama bin laden join al queda in frontline attacks?...

Ur comments just clearly shows the hatred u guyz have for the igbos or Nnamdi kanu. But for me, i was at his palace 2days ago and what i saw from the guys/ladies guarding him unarmed xcept with sticks and any non-live ammunication as total bravery and Nnamdi kanu comes out from time to time to check and console his wounded ipob members...

meanwhile over 100 army at his vicinity are just shamefully shooting unarmed guyz and still cant use physical combat to gain entrance abi dem no be sojas ?! drop ur weapons and fight unarmed men to enter the gate na
I wonder who is a better liar btw you and the liar sorry lawyer.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by anigbajumo(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
my friend im at umuahia....just passed isigate heading towards worldbank..im too old to lie anyhow

Army entered his house nd started shooting all d people @nearby??why ar u guys like peddling lies...why d so called lawyer is not showing is the image or vedio of d scene to back up d evidence....

My boss,for KANU to recruit BSS under a sovereignty nation means he is using his hand to call for Problem. You as his brother are only watching without caution.. See where he is leading u guys to.I watched KANU on TV times without number saying IPOD is non violence group. Ar they not the one looking for Hausa to slaughtered @Abia.If Hausa starts their own now,it will take a blink of eye to burn all ur brothers property nd kill them Sarah... Hausa has nothing to loose in east.You nd ur elder failed to cautioned KANU wen it is vital,If care is not taken,innocent igbo might suffer for it up there in the North. .
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by OlanreJohnson: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2017
ideologies:
They shot for over 40minutes.

Dominique is looking for who will send her video of live shooting.

One Nigeria my foot

And anyday she or her relatives are maltreated by the murderous army they'll cry to us here.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Hajardramadan(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2017
wait o....I have heard the python dance but why is the crocodile not smiling na
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Desyner: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:
We the Biafran Sinking Service are tracking his whereabouts through our mordern communicative neckwork.

We cannot tell you that our supreme leader is safe under his fathers bed.

Because we are a sinking service. cool

IPOB... one fraternity ! wink
Not funny!
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Reference(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

All this because the IPOB wants to exit Nigeria? They want to exit Nigeria. They claim that most of the people from the South East and South South of Nigeria want to exit Nigeria as well. Why Can’t Nigeria just prove them wrong through a referendum. That is how issues are resolved in the civilized world.

Institutions are weak and it is the interest of dictators and their appendages to keep institutions weak if not such agitations shoukd be channeled through representations but who pays the representatives, governemnt of course, so how will the peoples will be reflected in a system where instead of 'sending a negotiator', the opponent is 'asking you to provide one' and then provides upkeep and lodgings for such a person. What is the person expected to deliver. That is why the system is failed by default and needs to be restructured. Today it is the east, tomorrow it will be somewhere else and the rest of the country will equally not be sympathetic. This system we ooerste will only cause crises after crises for government after government and this recurring turbulence will not let this country develop. We are locked in a viscious cycle. Every administration since 1999 has had to contend with instability caused by weak institutions from Obasanjo to Buhari. Trillions lost to extra-budgetary expenditure on needless conflict and the citizens who are encouraging this don't realize it is they who ultimately pay as the average Nigerian gets poorer year on year. What is the benefit of all of this.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2017
anigbajumo:

Army entered his house nd started shooting all d people @nearby??why ar u guys like peddling lies...why d so called lawyer is not showing is the image or vedio of d scene to back up d evidence....

My boss,for KANU to recruit BSS under a sovereignty nation means he is using his hand to call for Problem. You as his brother are only watching without caution.. See where he is leading u guys to.I watched KANU on TV times without number saying IPOD is non violence group. Ar they not the one looking for Hausa to slaughtered @Abia.If Hausa starts their own now,it will take a blink of eye to burn all ur brothers property nd kill them Sarah... Hausa has nothing to loose in east.You nd ur elder failed to cautioned KANU wen it is vital,If care is not taken,innocent igbo might suffer for it up there in the North. .
https://www.nairaland.com/4055804/dead-ipob-members-umuahia-carried/3

dont be a doubting thomas....d army even shot a guy yesterday at bank road in umuahia..just like that. When Igbos start holding guns and dropping uniform men dead,we would all understand the tension these python guys are creating
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2017
feeloscar:
I wonder who is a better lier btw you and the lier sorry lawyer.
I guess you have seen the latest thread

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by bmos(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Kanu should come out and address the soldiers like Jesus did. He compares himself to Jesus, why hide like a chicken. [/quote]

Yes, Why hide like a chicken for God's sake? Honestly am so disappointed with this tough talkers. It is not enough talking tough from behind your father's couch. After all the tough talk, Ojukwu dashed out of this country with his tail btw his legs. Kanu should be the Amalize the Cat na.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by emerazz(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2017
civilized manner by burning down a police station.. u must b mad

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by eodavids(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2017
For Ipob members attacking Hausa-fulani community in the east, I condemn them 100%.

But Soldiers ought not to shoot to kill in armed civilians IPOB or not.

What is suitable for the Igbos is to arrest them all and detain them in the prison where there head will cool off after a long time.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by donier: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=DrGoodman post=60472435]

The Nnamdi Kanu I know will never run from anyone, no matter who. The guy is a definition of bravery. [/quote

Ojukwu I thought I knew would never run away
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by eazisky(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
DrGoodman:

The Nnamdi Kanu I know will never run from anyone, no matter who. The guy is a definition of bravery.

yea u are right
ojukwu was also a definition of bravery before sending himself into exile
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

All this because the IPOB wants to exit Nigeria? They want to exit Nigeria. They claim that most of the people from the South East and South South of Nigeria want to exit Nigeria as well. Why Can’t Nigeria just prove them wrong through a referendum? That is how issues are resolved in the civilized world.
Den dey shud rise up n leave for dia "Igbo man's East". How is dat so difficult to do?
... and for the umpteenth times, dey must have to stop aligning South South to dia foolery.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

Sure there is a civilized process in every democratic system to attain referendum. But NK is getting it all wrong! How so - at the beginning of his agitation, he was asked how does he hope to achieve the said referendum, the interviewer brought up two options: secession or confederation and he said confederation. Now, do you know that, the bill of confederation was passed in the Senate and it was defeated? Nigeria is kind of backward for the media to not have openly informed her citizenry about the defeated bill. Plus, NK had brothers from the SE that voted against the bill. So what's he agitating for right now actually? Saying elections would not hold in Anambra is a direct confrontation with the federal Government and thus its constitutionally right for the FG to defend any threat on its sovereignty. There is more to being a freedom fighter than donning an all white caftan and chieftaincy staff of Authority. Like I said in my earlier post, I am totally against the current onslaught in the Abia - the FG took things too far. There are more strategic processes that could have yielded better results with reduced civilian casualty - that, is my only worry because I am Nigerian and I still love my brothers in the SE regardless of the negative force that drives them currently.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by abfalkolly(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2017
DrGoodman:

The Nnamdi Kanu I know will never run from anyone, no matter who. The guy is a definition of bravery.
U b mugu!!
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by lonecatt(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:
We the Biafran Sinking Service are tracking his whereabouts through our mordern communicative neckwork.

We cannot tell you that our supreme leader is safe under his fathers bed.

Because we are a sinking service. cool

IPOB... one fraternity ! wink
you mean they were not able to arrest nnamdi kanu even after the show of force?
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2017
dame134:

Sure there is a civilized process in every democratic system to attain referendum. But NK is getting it all wrong! How so - at the beginning of his agitation, he was asked how does he hope to achieve the said referendum, the interviewer brought up two options: secession or confederation and he said confederation. Now, do you know that, the bill of confederation was passed in the Senate and it was defeated? Nigeria is kind of backward for the media to not have openly informed her citizenry about the defeated bill. Plus, NK had brothers from the SE that voted against the bill. So what's he agitating for right now actually? Saying elections would not hold in Anambra is a direct confrontation with the federal Government and thus its constitutionally right for the FG to defend any threat on its sovereignty. There is more to being a freedom fighter than donning an all white caftan and chieftaincy staff of Authority. Like I said in my earlier post, I am totally against the current onslaught in the Abia - the FG took things too far. There are more strategic processes that could have yielded better results with reduced civilian casualty - that, is my only worry because I am Nigerian and I still love my brothers in the SE regardless of the negative force that drives them currently.
God bless you.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by anigbajumo(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
WowSweetGuy:

dont be a doubting thomas....d army even shot a guy yesterday at bank road in umuahia..just like that. When Igbos start holding guns and dropping uniform men dead,we would all understand the tension these python guys are creating

So sad that some of ur brother lack ability to reason.why confront armed army,in the name of what,to defend KANU or what??I move with Igbo nd most of them are intelligent nd hardworking..It is so saddened that some gullible youths can be this desperate to risk their life coz of KANU...KANU brothers nd wives nd children were there laughing @u in London.What is wrong with his followers cerebrum.They all died Sarah.what a pity.
If u toll a good path,u will send up depart from Nigeria in a peaceful way.Nigeria is not favoring anybody, our leaders has spoil this country beyond repair.

Why can't KANU push igbo leader to ask for succession??

Why not writing UN or AU??
Why can't you guys work hard to choose a leader that will set pace for you nd gat ur Biafra??

Ever since GEJ loss in 2019,most of u nd ur brother has driven away emotionally against PMB led government.

Am so sorry,u guys really troll a wrong path to seek for Biafra. If war starts,NA will only suyanised you nd ur kinsmen for Sarah...Any latest from tompolo tokimbo nd co??

Igbo use ur brain nd stop reason with ur Anus.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Sheriff19: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Campusity:
Kanu has gone into hiding. That's another way of ramping up the rhetoric and propaganda. There will be several versions of the situation:

one for the press (for sympathy) ,
one for iPod followers(to keep them sufficiently agitated and committed) and
another for the public rumour mill (to keep the story in public consciousness)

Mscheeeeeeew
.. I can`t believe that Fellow ran away, out of all the animal in the ZOO, only PYTHON was brought out and even the PYTHON is still dancing. (Yet the Guy disappeared)> What if the python is now ANGRY...
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WiszyFraud: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Blue3k:
This story is too wild to believe. Soldiers busted in his compound shoot the place up and didn't capture or kill Kanu.

Omoh...nobody knows his whereabout. If he's being secretly captured, shot, or he has ran away.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Sheriff19: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2017
BiafraMyAss:
Kanu is Ojukwu 2.0, coward
. Ojukwu even tried at least he stood to Fight for a while. Just ordinary Dancing Python the GUY Moved. BASTARD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2017
anigbajumo:

So sad that some of ur brother lack ability to reason.why confront armed army,in the name of what,to defend KANU or what??I move with Igbo nd most of them are intelligent nd hardworking..It is so saddened that some gullible youths can be this desperate to risk their life coz of KANU...KANU brothers nd wives nd children were there laughing @u in London.What is wrong with his followers cerebrum.They all died Sarah.what a pity.
If u toll a good path,u will send up depart from Nigeria in a peaceful way.Nigeria is not favoring anybody, our leaders has spoil this country beyond repair.

Why can't KANU push igbo leader to ask for succession??

Why not writing UN or AU??
Why can't you guys work hard to choose a leader that will set pace for you nd gat ur Biafra??

Ever since GEJ loss in 2019,most of u nd ur brother has driven away emotionally against PMB led government.

Am so sorry,u guys really troll a wrong path to seek for Biafra. If war starts,NA will only suyanised you nd ur kinsmen for Sarah...Any latest from tompolo tokimbo nd co??

Igbo use ur brain nd stop reason with ur Anus.
last time i checked igbos didnt ask for war but rather a Referendum or Restructuring. These poor souls were only restricting d forces from picking or even maybe trying to kill their leader without court arrest warrant. im surprised u r not condeming d act of d useless sojas.
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by feeloscar(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Stkilda:

and who told u Nigeria is a civilized country?
Re: Soldiers Forcefully Entered Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, His Whereabouts Unknown – Lawyer by Nemesis1: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Zenithpeak:

May be you are not familiar with the saying; He that fight and runaway live to fight another day.

But all the same, Nigeria Government and Nigeria Army are grossly mismanaging this Ipob situation. we are in a wrong warfare and nobody wins in this kind of war.......

Go down the memory lane ..... Rwanda, Liberia, and Libya genocides were just some years back.

Then maybe you are not familiar with Biafra or death expressions by LiePob?

I mean why run?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Dino Melaye Mother's Burial / Unknown Gunmen Kill 7 Persons In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos) / Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.