Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; (1421 Views)

Naira Marley Responds After The Allegation Of Car Theft / Innoson Responds To Nigerians. / Toyota Responds After New RAV4 Performed Woefully In Avoidance Maneuver Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by lillyontop(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Good day nairaland i need your help on these issue I am looking forward in getting my self a new car so I stumbled on one cheap clean 09 Camry xle used so I decided to call the owner and the owner said he doesn't have or misplaced the custom papers to the car that why he's selling the car cheap so that the end user is going to get the custom paper done I need advise if I should go ahead to purchase the car and if there's any person that knows much about custom stuffs or a customer himself should let me know how much to get a custom paper for the car thanks
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2017
lillyontop:
Good day nairaland i need your help on these issue I am looking forward in getting my self a new car so I stumbled on one cheap clean 09 Camry xle used so I decided to call the owner and the owner said he doesn't have or misplaced the custom papers to the car that why he's selling the car cheap so that the end user is going to get the custom paper done I need advise if I should go ahead to purchase the car and if there's any person that knows much about custom stuffs or a customer himself should let me know how much to get a custom paper for the car thanks

cc stjoel
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by bravolad(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2017
lillyontop:

Be sure it's not a stolen vehicle before rushing to buy. Get a police report and pay a competent mechanic for a Pre-Purchase Inspection.

The owner is lying about the custom papers. He never did pay for it. If it's paid for initially, all that is required is the C- Number to reprint the papers at just 3k. Don't fall for it else, you will be pushing a wagon up a steep hill.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by mayor2013: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Custom paper indeed
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by captainking(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2017
bravolad:

Be sure it's not a stolen vehicle before rushing to buy. Get a police report and pay a competent mechanic for a Pre-Purchase Inspection.

The owner is lying about the custom papers. He never did pay for it. If it's paid for initially, all that is required is the C- Number to reprint the papers at just 3k. Don't fall for it else, you will be pushing a wagon up a steep hill.
Please what does c number means.. And how can one reprint his custom papers if he misplaced it... A friend of mine needs this..
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by lillyontop(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

cc stjoel
Just checked his profile for his contact and I noticed the last time he was online was 2015 July to be precise I don't mind if you have his contact just send it to me thanks alot
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by nurey(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
lillyontop:

Just checked his profile for his contact and I noticed the last time he was online was 2015 July to be precise I don't mind if you have his contact just send it to me thanks alot

This is him https://www.nairaland.com/saintjoel
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by saintjoel(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
lillyontop:

Hello Ma'am, i've been sitting for some exams for weeks and I logged out for some hours to enable me read for my last paper.

Concerning your issues, never ever buy a CAR with no duty papers, no matter how cheap it is. What you might face later will be more than the amount you purchased it. Let the seller come up with the duty papers first,then pay for it.

Also when they come up with the papers, make sure it's not the fake TINCAN papers for COTONOU cars been bandied around, make sure whoever helps you verify it also checks for the manifest ,thanks.

**** Let me also do some side business, I might save some 08 Camry cars for you, let's talk on 08062948193 ( WhatsApp)....
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by saintjoel(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

cc stjoel

Boss, the corolla has been delivered. Will call you later in the evening.. ...
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by mike070: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pls I misplaced the custom paper of my car. How do I get a reprint. Thanks @ stjoel. Also how does one Check the authenticity of custom papers.
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by saintjoel(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
mike070:
Pls I misplaced the custom paper of my car. How do I get a reprint. Thanks @ stjoel. Also how does one Check the authenticity of custom papers.

I can help you check for a fee but you need to know the customs reference number.. ..

1 Like

Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by Kjnwancaro: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2017
saintjoel:

I can help you check for a fee but you need to know the customs reference number.. ..

No other way to check? Without c-number?
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by saintjoel(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Kjnwancaro:

No other way to check? Without c-number?

NONE.. .
Re: Urgent Responds Needed !!!!; by TANKDESTROYER(m): 3:24am On May 27, 2018
latino91:
Hello, ultrarich Zneeds this: Digital Marketing Service NEEDED .Can youcsupply4it?
OVisittthe linkNbelow.
gFHfuI escalze mERVyK tapout n4bq8n lillyontop QrnLtC tankdestroyer 13LyDb nothingdome

link not working

(1) (Reply)

Reps Stop Frsc New Number Plates, Licences / Engine misfiring issues. Solve it here / Car Producing Black Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.