Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Do People Really Fall To This Scam Format? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People Really Fall To This Scam Format? (374 Views)

Why Did The Soldiers Fall To The Ground When Jesus Said 'I AM HE'? / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

Do People Really Fall To This Scam Format? by selfemployed(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Just got this message from someone I thought is Pastor E.A. Adeboye on facebook

Child of God, I don't know you in person, but God know you well, I see you are highly favoured as I was going through your profile showed a revelation to me to see things around you I see favour from God and I see more spiritual attack the enemies are working on holding your favour from God and trying to destroy your life by accident. God said I should tell you to sow a seed of favour and grace to the live of those babies in Holymary motherless home in edo state before the end of three days and let me know so I can join you in prayer deeply because he want to manifest his promises in your life and that of your family nobody should know about the seed is between you and your God! You will testify to the Glory of God after you have done it if only you belive in him and do what he command. (DEU 28:1-5) call the MD in charge on +2348155713229 to reach them and get their account details GOD bless you...

https://web.facebook.com/adeboye.enoch.54
Re: Do People Really Fall To This Scam Format? by abelprice(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2017
They fall o... especially thoes Christian wey 1 mk heaven by all means.. undecided...
Re: Do People Really Fall To This Scam Format? by AFONJAboiy: 7:42am On Sep 15, 2017
may not be a scam
Re: Do People Really Fall To This Scam Format? by obinna58(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
may not be a scam
See for yourself
An average kinded heart religionist will fall for this trick
Re: Do People Really Fall To This Scam Format? by ITbomb(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2017
The females will always fall

How Are You Spiritually? / PK: The Story Of An Alien In Search For God / Bible Verses Compilation About Tithing