Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Bible Verses Compilation About Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Verses Compilation About Tithing (373 Views)

The Truth About Tithing - Pastor Murphy Akpovi / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Verses Compilation About Tithing by correctng(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
The debate on whether to pay tithe or not is hitting the ground more than ever before, some believe it is an old testament law and that it should not be kept by the new covenant while others believe it is as important as it was in the old testament. Here are verses about Tithing, carefully and prayerfully read them and ask yourself these questions;

Is tithing compulsory?
Is it a means of salvation?
Can you be blessed without paying tithe?
Is there an additional blessing attached to tithe?
Does God love a cheerful giver?
Will you be broke if you pay your tithe?
How do you expect the pastors to feed and run the churches without tithes?
Is the tithe bigger than us?
Did Jesus talk about tithing?
Do we have any better invitation that to actually test it out and see if it really works?

Genesis 14:20
And blessed be God Most High, Who has delivered your enemies into your hand. He gave him a tenth of all.

Genesis 28:20-22
Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me on this journey that I take, and will give me food to eat and garments to wear, and I return to my father’s house in safety, then the Lord will be my God. “This stone, which I have set up as a pillar, will be God’s house, and of all that You give me I will surely give a tenth to You.”

Exodus 23:19

Continue reading at http://www.correctng.com/bible-verses-compilation-tithing/
Re: Bible Verses Compilation About Tithing by Emvico34: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
My brother tithing is biblical we all know it. But the way some men of God use this tithe makes me to wonder if the know what it was meant for. The bible admonished us to pay tithe so that there would be meat, which means both the poor and the needy can benefit from it. But this days they (the pastors ) have turned it to their own property. For more than a month now i have been begging my church to help me pay hospital bill so that my family can come back home. But all they could tell me is no money no money. Am tired of this end time churches
Re: Bible Verses Compilation About Tithing by Shinapraise(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Including me I have been begging for help to return back to school after dropping out all to no avail I don't tire ooooo even as I write no food for table

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Must Pay Tithes Scriptural Backup / Stop Christian, Muslim Prayers At Events – Bishop Kukah Tells Nigerians / What Is Your F.o.g. Level (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.