Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. (3771 Views)

A Pedigree Female Rottweiler Pup Is Up For Grabs / A Pedigree Or Half Ped Female Rottweiler Pup Is Urgently Needed / How To Identify Quack Veterinary Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by iannathan(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Good morning, Am about to purchase a Caucasian shepherd from a breeder, but I don't know the key features and how to identify them. please someone help me. These are pictures he sent me.

1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by kennynoah1987(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Guy this is a mixed breed ooo,if wat u need is pure Caucasian,run fr ur dear life

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by Kovu(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2017
kennynoah1987:
Guy this is a mixed breed ooo,if wat u need is pure Caucasian,run fr ur dear life

Are you talking from experience?
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by Greene66: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Kovu:

Are you talking from experience?

cheesy I think the mixing isn't so obvious or maybe it's just me who is wrong lipsrsealed
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by iannathan(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2017
kennynoah1987:
Are there any key features Caucasians have.
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by Likulikusasa: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2017
It mixed bro. Don't purchase.

iannathan:
Good morning, Am about to purchase a Caucasian shepherd from a breeder, but I don't know the key features and how to identify them. please someone help me. These are pictures he sent me.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by youngreva(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
this dog is very far from what a pedegree caucasian looks like, google is your friend

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by kelac(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2017
What do you mean. This looks like a Caucasian shepherd. Just wait a while for it to grow so can know more. The first question you should ask yourself is what is a Caucasian Shepherd?
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by youngreva(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2017
kelac:
What do you mean. This looks like a Caucasian shepherd. Just wait a while for it to grow so can know more. The first question you should ask yourself is what is a Caucasian Shepherd?
look at the paws,look at the south look at the ears and look at the coat,not thick as that of caucasians,the dog is not bad but its definitely not a solid pedegree (if it is at all)
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by miremoses(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Some of you here are funny,including the op, using the word pedigree! I think what you meant by that is if the pup is purely bred. If so,why don't you see the parents of the pup,or post it here,so that the gurus can help you.
Also try to know the difference between pedigree and full breed,so you don't make a mistake next time

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by kelac(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
You're right. Getting a pure breed is rare. At least show us the pictures of the parents
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by vincentjk(m): 4:22am On Sep 17, 2017
Ask the breeder to show you the pics of the parents

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by Eveezy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's not a Caucasian, if what u want is a good Caucasian, it's similar to a Caucasian but not pure breed
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by galaxy15(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
It ain't pure oo. If that thing grows up, it will look more like a German shepherd.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by Baroba(m): 5:38am On Sep 19, 2017
That dog is mixed, how much is it going for..If you want good solid Caucasians contact those boys up in Jos, but hold better money oo, they ain't cheap..
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by starstunna1313(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Greene66:

cheesy I think the mixing isn't so obvious or maybe it's just me who is wrong lipsrsealed

Its obvious
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by galaxy15(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Baroba:
That dog is mixed, how much is it going for..If you want good solid Caucasians contact those boys up in Jos, but hold better money oo, they ain't cheap..

You're right. Best Caucasians are in Jos. I live there. Very expensive though. 180k to 250k depends on what you want. 250k I've seen both parents were imported from Russia. Extremely big dogs

NB: the prices I mentioned are not fixed. They're prices as at a time I've seen some pups sold for.
Re: How To Identify A Pedigree Caucasian Shepherd. by mediocre(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Mixed brah

(1) (Reply)

Cutie Pets / Cute Guinea Pigs For Sale / Boerboel & Rottweiler Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.