Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. (2062 Views)

"Biafra An International Crime Scene" / Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2017
MY people perish because they lack knowledge, thats exactly what is written in the holy book.. and its now clear that those fighting for biafra lack knowledge and are likely to perish...Nnamdi kanu's ways of seeking for biafra is an act of cowardice and stupidity that will get innocent easterners killed..You cannot ask for freedom by threats and provocation, you cannot get freedom by disobeying court order, you cannot get biafra by claiming states in Niger delta, you cannot get biafra by forming biafra secret service that is not recognise by the law and biafra cannot be actualize by violence...The world is watching the lies, the fake propagandas by biafra agitators... A peaceful protest by thousands of people, is actually the right step to follow.. when will biafra agitators learn from the whites? Freedom is not given by violence, the world has gone pass that, so any body following kanu's method is a coward and will die for nothing.... written by saintsammurai.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Delphi(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2017
@op,I think your post/the content has all shades of wrong. First of all, kindly know that I'm not IPOB. This will aid an unbiased assimilation of my response. You said, NK "fight" for Biafra?. Its never a fight but an agitation - the reason, I view you post/content as wrong!. In this your stance you meant violent confrontation with the authorities. But that was never the situation. You have to appreciate the fact that You & I have the right to self determination, right to agitate and right to voice out our grievances and disappointments. It is never a crime. I feel highly disappointed when people cast aspersions on someone that says he wants a new identity. It is not a crime!
The problem is that the security agencies (and perhaps the leaders), lack professionalism, exposure and comportment. They don't acknowledge the citizens' right to protest, agitate and associate non-violently. We could see that UK police give cover to people who protested in the Abuja house in London without any form of molestation and victimization. Can you get such treatment in your country? There is no window for civil vituperation in developing world, why?. In the recent past, Scotland passed through referendum to determine whether they will be in the UK or not. It was never a crime nor an abomination. Again, in this era of Brexit, another agitation for (second) referendum is in the offing.
I find it disappointing when people castigate others who are courageous enough to seek for a new identity for themselves. One truth I know is that Nigeria is very big to be properly managed by 'feeble minds' who disappointedly are the leaders in all tiers of government. In this instance, the country becomes too heterogenous and complex to control. Is it not better for all to have a smaller, more controllable homogenous entities? Without strong institutions, good leadership, informed citizenry, homogenous value system, social justice etc, the best is for the country to segregate (based on homogeneity of values). China is big yet they've got all these 'virtues', the reason the country is being governed well. But that can't be said of Nigeria. Why then does one continue to associate with what doesn't work and be saying "founding fathers want it so". Change is inevitable thus.
I'm not holding forth for anyone nor group, but based on my exposure and training, I believe, Nigeria as it is now, is not the best deal. Genuine effort must be made as to bring equity hitherto skewed in terms of resources allocation - human and material. One section should not be having a lion share of everything that ought to be equitable. No conscientious citizen will be happy the way the country is presently structured and run. Or who is happy with disparity in the discharge of justice system, geographical monopoly in federal appointments, inequitable allocation of infrastructure etc. Let's forget about who calls the shots. NK may not have got the process perfect yet it has charted a new course for the betterment of our prosterity. It is high time, legislation be done as to model the aspect of referendum in the constitution. However, I ask, how did the present constitution come about?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2017
When turkey wanted to be ruled by the military, the people, innocent women, kids, men and youths took to the streets to protest and the military rule was stopped...IT was not a violence protest but a protest of bravery,,,,IT was not a protest where the military were provoked....the people stood their ground, day in and day out and they finally won.....IN egypt, when the people wanted mubarak to step down,,, they did not use threats and provocations,, they protest bravery, at night, during the day, both children and women protested for weeks and finally, the world listen, GOD listen and mubarak stepped down....Today's fight for biafra in NIGERIA through military provocation is an act of cowardice and foolishness, illetracy and political stupidity..Nnamdi kanu's method will perish both him and his people..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2017
Delphi:
@op,I think your post/the content has all shades of wrong.
There is nothing wrong in my content, its simply the bitter truth, Nnamd kanu's method will only get people killed for nothing..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by bot101(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2017
This guy self. How are you able to use fight and cowardice in one statement to qualify the same person? That reeks of a high concentrated mix of illiteracy and idiocy.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2017
bot101:
This guy self. How are you able to use fight and cowardice in one statement to qualify the same person? That reeks of a high contcentrated mix of illiteracy and idiocy.
lol typical of you,, when you dont have opinion to contrast my points, you result to looking out for grammatical blunders, face the message which sum up as those following kanu's methods are cowards and will die for nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by ApexPredator: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2017
I really don't care what methods are used. As long as we get that Igbo ethnostate eventually, I'm alright. The end justifies the means.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by tossie101(f): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2017
ApexPredator:
I really don't care what methods are used. As long as we get that Igbo ethnostate eventually, I'm alright. The end justifies the means.
You still dont understand, His methods are bound to fail...The approach is wrong and its already backfired..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by bot101(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol typical of you,, when you dont have opinion to contrast my points, you result to looking out for grammatical blunders, face the message which sum up as those following kanu's methods are cowards and will die for nothing..

Buhahaha, I will effectively counter you to a conclusive end if I had the time, but this bro gotta work. By the way, my comment was meant to make you see your folly, but you wrongly construe it to mean grammatical blunder checks.

Your post is akin to saying 'This foolish man is really wise'. Make sense of that, then you and other can debate cos as I said earlier, this bro gotta work.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by ApexPredator: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You still dont understand, His methods are bound to fail...The approach is wrong and its already backfired..
Biafra agitation is at its strongest since the end of the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2017
bot101:

Buhahaha, I will effectively counter you to a conclusive end if I had the time, but this bro gotta work. By the way, my comment was meant to make you see your folly, but you wrongly construe it to mean grammatical blunder checks.
well keep checking my mistakes, it seems you guys have learnt nothing from history, History will repeat itself and the blood of the innocent cowards might pay dearly for it...A man cannot be bigger than the constitution....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by mightyhazell: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2017
what is illetracy pls?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by mightyhazell: 9:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
u shdt be calling someone illiterate, when u can't even spell the word correctly....

imagine spelling resort as result.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2017
ApexPredator:

Biafra agitation is at its strongest since the end of the civil war.
Its at its strongest and yet not a single success by the international commitees, at its strongest and yet even amambra dont want to be part of it...at its strongest and yet not a single protest from women and children, at its strongest and yet no progress have been recorded...its already a failed agenda..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2017
mightyhazell:
u shdt be calling someone illiterate, when u can't even spell the word correctly....

imagine spelling resort as result.

ITS not resort that i meant, its result...dont be faster than your shadows mr man.... and its should not and not shdt..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2017
mightyhazell:
what is illetracy pls?
Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by shurch(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2017
sadBitter truth...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Bitter truth with facts.. mynd44 this is front page worthy..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 15, 2017
mightyhazell:
what is illetracy pls?
face the message and leave the messenger.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2017
tossie101:
Ok
smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
[s]MY people perish because they lack knowledge, thats exactly what is written in the holy book.. and its now clear that those fighting for biafra lack knowledge and are likely to perish...Nnamdi kanu's ways of seeking for biafra is an act of cowardice and stupidity that will get innocent easterners killed..You cannot ask for freedom by threats and provocation, you cannot get freedom by disobeying court order, you cannot get biafra by claiming states in Niger delta, you cannot get biafra by forming biafra secret service that is not recognise by the law and biafra cannot be actualize by violence...The world is watching the lies, the fake propagandas by biafra agitators... A peaceful protest by thousands of people, is actually the right step to follow.. when will biafra agitators learn from the whites? Freedom is not given by violence, the world has gone pass that, so any body following kanu's method is a coward and will die for nothing.... written by saintsammurai.[/s]

Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by OlanreJohnson: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2017
bot101:
This guy self. How are you able to use fight and cowardice in one statement to qualify the same person? That reeks of a high concentrated mix of illiteracy and idiocy.
You dey mind the almajiri quota system dolt. I expect the 'good ibos who hate Biafra and love fula herdsmen' and my fellow ewedu muslims to masturbate with him. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
You dey mind the almajiri quota system dolt. I expect the 'good ibos' who hate Biafra and my fellow ewedu muslims to masturbate with him. grin
He wrote the bitter truth bro, its you who is pained.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Knowledge9000:

Afonja
CHidish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Knowledge9000:

Afonja
CHidish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Lordygram:
He wrote the bitter truth bro, its you who is pained.
thanks fam, that guy is refusing to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2017
OlanreJohnson:
You dey mind the almajiri quota system dolt. I expect the 'good ibos who hate Biafra and love fula herdsmen' and my fellow ewedu muslims to masturbate with him. grin
you are one of the problem of Nigera..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Fight For Biafra, An Act Of Cowardice, illitracy And Stupidity. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
thanks fam, that guy is refusing to see the truth.
what do you expect, they are already blinded by the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Car Senator Dino Melaye Gifted His Special Assistant That Got Everyone T / For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic / Easter: Ugwuanyi Preaches Peace, Love, Unity, Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.