Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole (12473 Views)

Minimum Wage, Maximum Deceit And Moral Cowardice- Kperoogi / Impostor Decamped To APC Not Me – Kogi ADC Chairman Adoji / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Kayus4real: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2018
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole, has explained why he had been begging members of the R- APC not to leave the APC. He said that his action was not an act of cowardice.Oshiomhole , while speaking at the launch of a book by Senator Bukar Abba Ibrahim (APC , Yobe - East ), pointedout that the appeal being made to the aggrieved members was all about restoring peace and getting justice for those who deserved it.

He stated that it was not as a result of being jittery .Oshiomhole said “ Throughout the weekend and up till today ( Monday ), many of the national dailies reported different stories with the impression that I have not been sleeping within the last one week as a result of
alleged midnight meetings with aggrieved party members, who they say I have been begging not to leave the party.

"In some of the reports , the insinuations even went as far as saying that I made juicy offers to the aggrieved party members in stopping them from defecting. While I will not be too direct in reacting to such reports here , I will only say though I have been meeting aggrieved
party members over whatever injustices they felt the party or some chieftains of the party had done to them. I have not been having sleepless nights as being reported , and also I am not in any way jittery.

"Rapprochement move , as far as I am concerned , is not an act of cowardice but a desirous endeavour in making peace since you can't decree peace but only work for it . So, in a nutshell , I am not ashamed of doing that as chairman of a great party . To those who
the rapprochement moves are being directed to when we want them to appreciate that we are more or less trying to prevent them from making a blunder of dumping palm wine for kain kain (local gin)."
In its response, the PDP described the former governor
of Edo State as fake . It said that while he boasted during the day , he would visit aggrieved members of the APC at night , begging
them not to leave the ruling party.
The National Publicity Secretary of the party , Mr . Kola
Ologbondiyan, who spoke with one of our correspondents, said that both Oshiomhole and the national leadership of the APC had become jittery over the planned defection.

He said, "We will rather forget and ignore him . He is a drowning man and his party will soon become the opposition party in Nigeria . That is why he's busy running his mouth. “ In day time , he goes out shouting , calling people names but at night , as from 2 am , he goes about visiting and begging people he had abused , asking them not to leave and offering them positions and tickets. "We should rather ignore him. We understand his predicament . So, we won ’ t waste our time talking to or responding to a fake man who is heading a faction of the APC. "

http://punchng.com/begging-r-apc-not-an-act-of-cowardice-oshiomhole/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by LibertyRep: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2018
It will be foolishness for APC not to learn from the costly mistake of PDP in 2015.

I cannot but pity the R-APC members sha. They are at a very difficult cross road now. If they remain in APC and the party wins in 2019, they're in hot soup just like OBJ dealt with Atiku after 2003.
If they defect and APC still wins, they're in double trouble.

9 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by ojobek: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2018
To the extent that,you ,tinubu and baba buhari are crawling on your knees., OK tell me.what act is it?

7 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Sharpshooota: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Useless government
Useless president
Useless party

All they care about is to hold on to the nation's treasury key ...they have no plans to redeem the country...

Bloody thieves

28 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by oloripelebe2: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2018
useless people, all of dem politicians...most of them are psychopaths

2 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Munzy14(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2018
oga osho keep kwayetttt. It's a chest beating talk.

11 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by etibaba(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Yes it's not an act of cowardice, but you earlier called them featherweight politicians so why go back on your words.

10 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Ziggylady(f): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2018
.The decision-makers are begging R-APC not to leave....while inconsequential puppies and nematodes with zero say make noise daily on this forum how R-APC should 'go to hell,are not needed and good riddiance'..

APC zombie pay-per-post supporters are funny.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by greatiyk4u(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2018
No big deals

Since it a game of number, if you beg and decieve them to come back it is a win win situation

The church beg for members
Manufacturers beg for customers
We all beg our gf/bfs

Kini big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Benblaq(m): 8:48am On Jul 24, 2018
APC is just confused!

They have been so drenched in LIES, PRIDE, ARROGANCE, DECEIT, SELF-AGGRADIZEMENT, CHEAT, FRAUD, FORGERY, SCAM, BROKEN-PROMISES, THEFT and many other evil vices too numerous to mention.

To all those still supporting them, may God save your souls from languishing due to the cries of the innocent bloods shedded by your politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by iamvictorbassey: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Q
Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by KingLennon(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Osho is a good man whose only crime is backing a clueless president...grin. APC needs all its members if they are to succeed at the polls...

1 Like

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by tommykiwi(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Then free then to leave.
Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by estyvino(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
This oshomo go use mouth scatter APC. He too dey talk without thinking

5 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by edibobo: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Not Cowardice but Frustration incorporated

1 Like

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by ORACLE1975(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2018
See madness
Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2018
The betterment of the masses is all we want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Jay5mie: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2018
My own is that they should not tamper with Dollar o....make boys de smile, if you know you know
Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Sijo01(f): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Oshiothief the talkertive, leaky leaky mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Andrewgame42: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2018
Suddenly... "They" are not talking about PMB's age anymore... Because their lowkey candidate will also be 72yrs old by November. �
Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by OlaMiki: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2018
who will redeem the country ?!!! your PDP ? grin
Sharpshooota:
Useless government
Useless president
Useless party

All they care about is to hold on to the nation's treasury key ...they have no plans to redeem the country...

Bloody thieves
Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by bedspread: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2018
U the one who has being bragging..
Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by AutoSpaNg: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2018
I know Oshiomhole. he is not a Coward. he is brave and ready to take on the challenges before him as he face the hoardes of new PDP. we must no forget that this is the same man that fought for the rights of workers as the head of the NLC and he will be able to deliver when the time comes.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics backed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at Jahi, Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

1 Like

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by ZorGBUooeh: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Hahahahahaha.Ugly coward

2 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Randy100: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2018
So he has swallowed his vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by okerekeikpo: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Talkative in the day begger at night shameless idiot

5 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Sirphem(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Do you realise you talk too much
Useless Government

2 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by omocalabar(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Osho be fooling ur self while your "calabar" house boy is banging Iara

2 Likes

Re: Begging R-APC, Not An Act Of Cowardice — Oshiomhole by Paperwhite(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Oshiomole is just a stupid fool rattling like a mad man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forgive Nnamdi Kanu, Work For His Release – Ohanaeze Begs Northern Leaders / 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited / Buhari Versus Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.