Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) (80076 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB / Watch And Listen To Nnamdi Kanu Pray For Dead IPOB Members At The Cenotaph Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Penalty82:

I believe that these guys were defenceless b'cos as I type this, I am yet to see or hear of any casualty on the side of the military. Why carry armoured tanks to someone's house who has not been indicted of any murder case, why not wait since he'll be in Abuja next week for his case with the fg and arrest him Honestly this is abuse of firearms and weapons of war, you now see why the intl communities are finding it so difficult to sell weapons to Nigerian govnt. I am not taking side with the IPOB but you don't throw away the baby with the bathing water. This is act of terrorism on the side of the fg.
check the emboldened. With the way Namdi Kanu is behaving, do you think he will present himself to court after Justice Binta Nyako gave him stringent bail conditions that he has flouted?

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ihatesycophant(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

You're ignorant. There are differences between rule of law and rule of engagement. A soldier that is detailed to maintain law and order and on the cause of maintaining law and order is confronted or engaged by intruders can not be said breached the rule of law. He can only be court martial, if he breached the rule of engagement. They didn't give him gun to act as carton and be maimed by the same people they asked him to tame for breaching the rule of law.
If the soldiers had gone on their own volition to kill innocent Citizens, then your case can gel.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2017
kindklemz:

You guys are so Ignorant of everything.
If you need referendum, you will follow proper channel. What you guys are doing now is self inflicted dead and it will lead you no where.
There is no referendum in the constitution of Nigeria and except it is amended you won't get if.

You guys want people to love you but you turn around to show hatred and bitterness towards them.

Start with your state house of Assemblies, give people reason to support you and not reasons to hate you more.
Tell your various National Assembly members to raise a bill for referendum and see if it will not be debated upon.
You guys are quick to point to other countries seeking independent how they are treated fairly but the manner they conduct themselves is totally different from yours. What you guys are doing is breaking the law of the country and you want to be hailed and applauded.
You call the country a Zoo and the citizens animals.
You bully everyone that disagree with your approach, that's not the way to go mehn.

Restructuring is also not in the constitution of Nigeria, but there are people agitating for it. Why do you think nobody amongst those who want restrcturing has raised a bill for it in the national assembly? Because everbody knows it is a futile venture same as referendum. There is a section of the country that will never allow anything like restrcturing or referendum to see the light of day and the have the bock votes to do it.

That a person calls a country a zoo is not a good enough reason to call for a military invasion that will cost lives
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2017
okwyee:

Are you even sane?
In all your years of watching American films, have you ever seen soldiers parading the street let alone attacking civilians?
Soldiers are trained for war, they shouldn't be there in the first place, but zoogerians see it as the fair treatment to some set of people who don't want to be part of this shameful place you call a country.

Is Nigeria not a zoo anymore Hain, that's how stuff work in zoo na undecided

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2017
UncutSk:
all afonjas supporting this shall die of miserable deaths
thank God am not afonja cool
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2017
3kay945:

A normal fellow wouldn't be threatening to burn Nigeria(zoo) down. A normal fellow wouldn't want bad history repeat itself.
While their leaders and reprs at their domain lives crazily Large.
Thats the more reason why you need to be cautious about how you engage them and even if you must go in heavy handed , it will then be glaring to all and sundry that he's a trouble maker .
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by DonBobes(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2017
This is for Seun Osesuwa, mynd44 and Lalasticlala

Before u put a thread on FP always try to check the veracity of dat news.
Now we know the situation in d country and Igbos trying so hard to hit up d polity. Now am not saying the pictures are fake or photoshopped. But these Igbos can go to any length to bring my country down.
Back to d real-macoy take a look at the pictures again; with my reckoning they are not up to 20 people around there. Now the pictures; they could fake the pictures to draw world sympathy and attention towards them.
Those proclaimed dead could be told to lie down and play dead while people carry them into the keke and lastly take pictures. Also, to make it look real they position people to standby and sympathize faking-ly. With my reckoning these was done with a perfect dexterity. BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THIS JABBERWOCKY 1BIT.
This for your pondering only.
A lot was seeing in NDA back then when i was there, where as cadets then u can fake fainting to strike fears in the minds of your superiors and eventually leave u alone.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by lilmarley: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric

Hence... They are not Nigerians

They've vowed not tew have anything with Nigerians...... They denied their father land and that's how a bastard should be treated
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by olusola200: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Maybe it's high time I quit this Nairaland, seems majority of people here are the myopic mentality kind of stuffs, can't imagine people supporting such an inhuman act... Why kill unarmed civilians all in DE name of python dance... Barbaric
You are free to go

On what condition was kanu released ?

Why is kanu saying no election in Anambra

So he can take decisions single handed

Mean is another Boko Haram loading
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by attackgat: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2017
ihatesycophant:

You're ignorant. There are differences between rule of law and rule of engagement. A soldier that is detailed to maintain law and order and on the cause of maintaining law and order is confronted or engaged by intruders can not be said breached the rule of law. He can only be court martial, if he breached the rule of engagement. They didn't give him gun to act as carton and be maimed by the same people they asked him to tame for breaching the rule of law.
If the soldiers had gone on their own volition to kill innocent Citizens, then your case can gel.

Soldiers are not mandated to maintain law and order. That is not their constitutional role or what they are trained for. That is the job of the police. There maybe situations of civil unrest that the Police cannot handle alone and the Army is called in as back up

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB's case dont fall into that line at all because there was no break down of law and order before the arrival of the Army
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by KAYD007(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Behold Biafrian Marines ready to do battle against the ill equipped Nigerian Army. grin

You only imagine the outcome as displayed on the OP!

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
My sister you're too emotional to see the right pictures. Do you know in a working environment do you know cyber bullying can land someone into jail? Do you know what a threat of life means? Am sure you know just want to be bias. In a sane environment by now Nnamdi Kanu will be serving a lengthy jail time for his words.
To wrap it up, I don't hate any tribe Infact am seriously looking for a igbo lady to marry. The Yorubas at mile 12 and ile ife can tell you what they face in hands of the Nigeria for proving stubborn, as I am typing, the people of North East are still crying for the FG to recall back the soldiers in some area.

mavinc4u:

Does I will kill you means the person have killed you. You are a goat does not mean you are a goat. What exactly is wrong with guys been happy about killing of innocent civilian people. Tell me why are you and some of your kinsman like this, why do you always rejoice when an igbo man is being killed, why? Today is them, tomorrow it might be you and i bet you that nobody would be there to save you when it knocks; Stick that in your brain.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:

This must be one funniest shît I have read in a long while. Goodness me. Elected for 8 years? What dafvck are you smoking?
am smilin d one dat adds flavour to my lafta knowing dat Nnamumudi Cownu is still hiding under bed grin
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Penalty82:

I believe that these guys were defenceless b'cos as I type this, I am yet to see or hear of any casualty on the side of the military. Why carry armoured tanks to someone's house who has not been indicted of any murder case, why not wait since he'll be in Abuja next week for his case with the fg and arrest him. Honestly this is abuse of firearms and weapons of war, you now see why the intl communities are finding it so difficult to sell weapons to Nigerian govnt. I am not taking side with the IPOB but you don't throw away the baby with the bathing water. This is act of terrorism on the side of the fg.

You may not see causality on the Part of the Nigeria soldiers because they are trained , they have vanguard or commander who gives field orders.
But my kinsmen leader is hiding somewhere sipping alcohol in a comfort zone.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by jayloms: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

I have seen on TV Americans pelt their military during times of civil unrest. The only difference is that the American military only use live ammunition as last resort.

For the barbaric Nigerian soldier, it is the only resort
I'm yet to even see a situation where the American army is deployed to quell violent protests in the US or any advanced country for that matter. The most I have seen is the use of rubber bullets, water cannons and some other means of subduing violent protesters. And in those cases the use of force is carried out by the right law enforcement agencies like the police and that's because most armies aren't trained to maintain peace in a civil order rather they are trained to handle things militarily.

But here in Nigeria, our law enforcement agents have become a shadow of themselves such that when faced with such a large group of protestants, they are always intimidated/ overwhelmed and most of the time are unable to maintain peace, hence, the reason why the military is deployed to assist them in most cases.

Even if you must pelt them with stones, should they overstep to the extent of disarming an armed soldier- ref. Isigate occurrence

We know that protests in this country have in the past been hijacked by hoodlums, who go to the extent of attacking law enforcement agencies for the purpose of stealing arms to carry out other nefarious activities.

It's unfortunate that an armed Nigerian soldier will never allow such a situation cause they could end up losing their lives - we have also read of such incidences with IPOB.

If I were an armed soldier, I certainly would not allow some stubborn civilian to come disarm me even if their weapons are sticks and bottles, they may succeed and end my life and those of my colleagues.

Self determination is your right but kanu is definitely the f00l here. He wanted a situation where igbos would be killed, so he can have a case at the international community but unfortunately no human can predict the behaviour of his fellow human all the time.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by KAYD007(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
My sister you're too emotional to see the right pictures. Do you know in a working environment do you know cyber bullying can land someone into jail? Do you know what a threat of life means? Am sure you know just want to be bias. In a sane environment by now Nnamdi Kanu will be serving a lengthy jail time for his words.
To wrap it up, I don't hate any tribe Infact am seriously looking for a igbo lady to marry. The Yorubas at mile 12 and ile ife can tell you what they face in hands of the Nigeria for proving stubborn, as I am typing, the people of North East are still crying for the FG to recall back the soldiers in some area.

Those are not innocent civilians oo! They are the well equipped Biafrian Marines which is equivalent to the USA Marines.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by KAYD007(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
jayloms:

I'm yet to even see a situation where the American army is deployed to quell violent protests in the US or any advanced country for that matter. The most I have seen is the use of rubber bullets, water cannons and some other means of subduing violent protesters. And in those cases the use of force is carried out by the right law enforcement agencies like the police and that's because most armies aren't trained to maintain peace in a civil order rather they are trained to handle things militarily.

But here in Nigeria, our law enforcement agents have become a shadow of themselves such that when faced with such a large group of protestants, they are always intimidated/ overwhelmed and most of the time are unable to maintain peace, hence, the reason why the military is deployed to assist them in most cases.

Even if you must pelt them with stones, should they overstep to the extent of disarming an armed soldier- ref. Isigate occurrence

We know that protests in this country have in the past been hijacked by hoodlums, who go to the extent of attacking law enforcement agencies for the purpose of stealing arms to carry out other nefarious activities.

It's unfortunate that an armed Nigerian soldier will never allow such a situation cause they could end up losing their lives - we have also read of such incidences with IPOB.

If I were an armed soldier, I certainly would not allow some stubborn civilian to come disarm me even if their weapons are sticks and bottles, they may succeed and end my life and those of my colleagues.

Self determination is your right but kanu is definitely the f00l here. He wanted a situation where igbos would be killed, so he can have a case at the international community but unfortunately no human can predict the behaviour of his fellow human all the time.

Nice one Bro
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Ayam laughter.

KAYD007:

Those are not innocent civilians oo! They are the well equipped Biafrian Marines which is equivalent to the USA Marines.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by es144000: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Why didn't they resist and burn nigeria down?

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by userplainly(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Been reading for months but I chose not to say anything.. some idiots say ipob r peaceful, they not arm " MAY GOD PUNISH U, UR FADA! UR DESTINY AND UR KANU"!..... how do y'all think the Holocaust that happened in Rwanda started? by peaceful agitation...... Look am urhobo, born n raised in warri "ss".. all my inlwas r ibos, all my niece n nephews r ibos, I got too many ibos as paddies but truth is IBO people r very bad, av traveled, av seen sh#t, they buy lands n build in other part of the country but they will never sell land to a stranger...." check this fact"..... they r very friendly in UR land but r ruthless in their home, they will cheat the Bleep outa u wen u go to dia market.... YET UNA GEH MIND SAY NIGERIA NA ZOO.... fools!!... I dey pH now, see as deh carry dis KANU shit for head! only the poor ones sha! they were happy wen we heard news of a mosque being burned down in Rivers........ look fools, u guys benefits from the govt more Dan us buh we complain? everybody dey fyn aw e wan take Make am dah bastard KANU dey promote e self, so y'all think he'll pay u guys to do nothing if ibos go dia own way? niggas think again....... ABOUT THE KILLING, I SUPPORT 100%... IF LEFT WE GONNA SEE A HOLOCAUST..... REAL MARRA......... talk of boko haram, junkies u know how many northerners doh die base on that issue? extremists don't have tangible reason to kill, ask Isis............. SOME PIPO EHN...... angryBeen reading for months but I chose not to say anything.. some idiots say ipob r peaceful, they not arm " MAY GOD PUNISH U, UR FADA! UR DESTINY AND UR KANU"!..... how do y'all think the Holocaust that happened in Rwanda started? by peaceful agitation...... Look am urhobo, born n raised in warri "ss".. all my inlwas r ibos, all my niece n nephews r ibos, I got too many ibos as paddies but truth is IBO people r very bad, av traveled, av seen sh#t, they buy lands n build in other part of the country but they will never sell land to a stranger...." check this fact"..... they r very friendly in UR land but r ruthless in their home, they will cheat the Bleep outa u wen u go to dia market.... YET UNA GEH MIND SAY NIGERIA NA ZOO.... fools!!... I dey pH now, see as deh carry dis KANU shit for head! only the poor ones sha! they were happy wen we heard news of a mosque being burned down in Rivers........ look fools, u guys benefits from the govt more Dan us buh we complain? everybody dey fyn aw e wan take Make am dah bastard KANU dey promote e self, so y'all think he'll pay u guys to do nothing if ibos go dia own way? niggas think again....... ABOUT THE KILLING, I SUPPORT 100%... IF LEFT WE GONNA SEE A HOLOCAUST..... REAL MARRA......... talk of boko haram, junkies u know how many northerners doh die base on that issue? extremists don't have tangible reason to kill, ask Isis............. SOME PIPO EHN......

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by jayloms: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Penalty82:

I believe that these guys were defenceless b'cos as I type this, I am yet to see or hear of any casualty on the side of the military. Why carry armoured tanks to someone's house who has not been indicted of any murder case, why not wait since he'll be in Abuja next week for his case with the fg and arrest him. Honestly this is abuse of firearms and weapons of war, you now see why the intl communities are finding it so difficult to sell weapons to Nigerian govnt. I am not taking side with the IPOB but you don't throw away the baby with the bathing water. This is act of terrorism on the side of the fg.

The clash at Oyingbo between IPOB and Hausas left an officer dead and then there's the case of arson- only God knows what happened to the criminals locked up in the cells of those police stations that were burnt down.

This is just utter chaos!

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by PHILipu1(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Adebayo4all:
oga thy is nothing wrong with dem asking for biafra.

We Yoruba also asked for oduduwa
I can see that you are ignorant of what is happening here in south-east.
You ask of Oduduwa republic but has anybody be molested anybody that do not support your oduduwa republic?
Has anybody be threaten with death or his or her shop to be looted if he or she do not sit-at home?
Has anybody be threaten with death if anybody does not have oduduwa flag or soveniour of oduduwa republic at home?
Has anybody set up a private militia like BSS in Yoruba land?
It is their right to ask for biafra but allow other people with their own different views to live their life in peace.
Don't sit far away and put mouth on things you don't know.
You do only read propagandas from one side and refuse to read the other side.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by ALAYORMII: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
attackgat:

So you think Solidiers are meant to shoot unarmed people who confront them? That is murder, its just that Nigeria is an uncivilised place where the rule of law does not exist.

Can you imagine if it were America or Germany and the Soldiers gunned down unarmed peopl. And when the Soldiers were asked why they did this, they say they were "confronted" or "challenged".

The Soldiers would be in a Military court the next day on murder charges.

This sort of backward Nigeria where life and the rule of law doesnt mean anything isnt what I want my fellow Igbos to belong to. It is a nation of darkness and we should aim higher than this

And you believe Biafra will be better off than Nigeria??

People make Nigeria and not the name

All state governments are thieves and if Biafra is carved out of Nigeria, it's still these same people that will run it.

Let's fight for rule of law and order and the betterment of the people then can we be free from the issues bedevilling us.

Have always been an advocate of breaking Nigeria even before Kanu was known.

Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Penalty82(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
3kay945:

You may not see causality on the Part of the Nigeria soldiers because they are trained , they have vanguard or commander who gives field orders.
But my kinsmen leader is hiding somewhere sipping alcohol in a comfort zone.

The world can see how your trained soldiers are been killed by BOKO HARAM.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by chrismastre5(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:
I believe in humanity, respect human as a human but this is preventable death.

Top causes of death: IGNORANCE
your making mockery of yourself, zoogeria and hypocrisy u like humans but some are more likeable than others. later you will same people with you,how can we stay in zoogeria knowing fully well that other part hates us and are always happy whenever tragedy are befalling us
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Penalty82(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
check the emboldened. With the way Namdi Kanu is behaving, do you think he will present himself to court after Justice Binta Nyako gave him stringent bail conditions that he has flouted?

My dear let's stop this. Nnamdi Kanu is reachable any time any day. The fg hv not tried to arrest him and he resisted. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
Thats the more reason why you need to be cautious about how you engage them and even if you must go in heavy handed , it will then be glaring to all and sundry that he's a trouble maker .

An average Nigerian knows how our military men behave. Ordinary traffic offence, you will be asked to take a nap in smelly gutter so am not surprised to their reaction to Igbos threats cause am also not expecting the soldiers to turn a new leaf overnight.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by shinel(f): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2017
The foolish fight and die for worldly things which is temporal, the wise fight and die for Zion which is eternal... RIP

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by oluwaahmed: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:

Many of d people in Nairaland are narcissistic and sociopaths in nature. It's truly sad because most of dem are young mayb teenagers & youths. 2 see dem supportin d killin of unarmed citizens(ur fellow country men) shows dat dis country is far from redemption. Dis is d reason why I hav sworn 2 groom my children abroad wit african value system. Tins hav really changed and nigeria has really decayed. U will neva see advance countries of dis world killin deir citizens who are on a protest. Ple wit stick & stones are being shot, meanwhile pple wit guns like BH & militants are givin a free pass at negotiation. Dis why d Ipob struggle will neva materialize. D country views civil & unarmed citizens as weaklings only wen u carry gun & begin to terrorize d country will sme1 ask u 4 negotiation. Dis shd not be. Already Ders crisis in jos, & kano. If not handled properly it cld lead to all out war, dat time pple will 4get NK hate speech and will start suin 4 a solutn. Why wait 4 it 2 reach dat stage? Nigeria is gradually bcomin a lost cause. Dd con3 can be likend to a blind man, marooned on an island.

Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by 3kay945(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2017
Penalty82:

The world can see how your trained soldiers are been killed by BOKO HARAM.

And Isis didn't kill sophisticated world powers soldiers

Bokoharam are suicidals so that alone is an advantage.

Igbos are not suicidal cool
Re: Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2017
they say Nigeria are one but come to nairaland and see hate speech of people saying what is in their mind people talking trash without reasoning.

Nigeria army is in the east killing people in there land all in the name of python dance if in normal sense Nigerian army don't have the right to do so that's to tell you how wicked and ignorant our presidents and government are.

ipob are not fighting them with weapon and Nigerian army think they are doing well if this ipob is giving Guns I am 100% sure that what we hear now will not be what we will be hearing.

if war start tomorrow I will hold buhari responsible in fact that is his intension to destroy Nigeria because it will affect everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Abba Kyari: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Death Of President's Chief Of Staff

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117